(12-25-2024, 08:45 PM)Boredfrom wrote:Quote:Mind you, I'm a 40 yo grown man, I shouldn't care about that, right? And it's not like my relationship with my parents has been great, it hasn't since I was circa 16. But these past two days just have been especially ... clear. They keep up a certain facade, but that's as far as that goes. I know I shouldn't care about it at my age, but my mom got me my own mixer for baking stuff. She knows I have a severe eating disorder, so I absolutely shouldn't bake often. I bake once a year when I bake gingerbread as presents for all my relatives. That one time I ask my mom to lend me her mixer. So either she thinks me, someone with an eating disorder, should bake more often, or she thinks me borrowing her mixer once a year is so grating to her that she got me my own mixer as a "leave me alone ffs".
JC,dude…
May your parents be assholes but that shit you just say is kind of laughable.
“My mother bought me a mixer because she knows I do this special shit once a year. Pure evil.”
She at least tried, my dude, and you are a grown ass person to be this sensitive about presents.
He's a morbidly obese shut in from Europe who is fighting multiple moral crusades online. Leave him alone.
Quote:even before I got into my situation, never cared about money at all. Not because I was rich, but because I never liked the idea of letting money dictate my happiness. So since I've been unemployed for most my life
Edit: Apparently he also never wanted money to dictate his happiness in life, but he is unemployed and poor and because of that he's miserable and wants to kill himself.
11 users liked this post: