03-24-2026, 03:13 AM
I hopped on Fortnite to try the new chapter 7 season 2 additions. The Rival system is similar to the bounty-hunter mechanic from 3-4 years ago. I enjoyed it then, and now.
I'm mostly playing Arc Raiders lately, but I made time every day to clear all three Daily Quests for the extra ~100K XP every day, AND all the extra-mode stuff for the locked cosmetics, and still only cleared the Battle Pass 1 day before the season closed.
So I'm no longer buying the Battle Pass, because I don't want half of what I paid for. Game's still free, I'll still enjoy it, but I got other games to play now.
I'm mostly playing Arc Raiders lately, but I made time every day to clear all three Daily Quests for the extra ~100K XP every day, AND all the extra-mode stuff for the locked cosmetics, and still only cleared the Battle Pass 1 day before the season closed.
So I'm no longer buying the Battle Pass, because I don't want half of what I paid for. Game's still free, I'll still enjoy it, but I got other games to play now.
2 users liked this post: