05-10-2026, 09:54 AM
(05-10-2026, 06:56 AM)Alpacx wrote:(05-08-2026, 07:31 PM)Potato wrote: White Lotus session 2 > 1 > 3.Agreed. I liked season 2 the most (Aubrey Plaza
I thought the ending of 3 was too predictable. Still good television, but I wanted more from it after the stellar season 2.)
But that Sam Rockwell scene in Season 3 is the best scene in the show so far and the Aussie hotel manager in season 1 is the best character.
They should do a ski chalet season. All the lounging around pools/beaches is getting samey.
(05-10-2026, 06:26 AM)benji wrote:
Love Seinfeld, enjoyed Curb a lot, could not be less interested in this (I know nothing and didn't watch the video).
I've been watching Frasier (old episodes, won't touch the new stuff). Good show.
Apparently they're filming season 4 in France in the Riviera and the focus is going to be around Cannes. I too think a change of scenery would be great.
)
1 user liked this post: