06-17-2026, 05:54 PM
Epstein girl
She's been living in her Epstein world
I bet she's never had a hollywood guy
I bet her momma never told her why
I'm gonna try for an
Epstein girl
She's been living in her jew-led world
As long as anyone with hot orange tan
And now, she's looking for a white house man
That's what I am
And when she knows what she wants from her time
And when she wakes up and makes up her mind
She'll see I'm not so tough
Just because I'm in love with an
Epstein girl
You know I've seen her in her Epstein world
She's getting tired of her high class boys
And all the presents from her Epstein goys
She's got a choice
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
She's been living in her Epstein world
I bet she's never had a hollywood guy
I bet her momma never told her why
I'm gonna try for an
Epstein girl
She's been living in her jew-led world
As long as anyone with hot orange tan
And now, she's looking for a white house man
That's what I am
And when she knows what she wants from her time
And when she wakes up and makes up her mind
She'll see I'm not so tough
Just because I'm in love with an
Epstein girl
You know I've seen her in her Epstein world
She's getting tired of her high class boys
And all the presents from her Epstein goys
She's got a choice
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶