The opportunity was less great than expected another sinking ship selling websites and not really a match and it reminded me how much I hate Amsterdam.
But at least I know that these business development jobs can easily increase my pay by 25%.
Did announce that I'm leaving at the shareholder meeting. After that they did what I expected. Confirmed my reading of events was actually correct and we need to lay off more people. The wages are currently 82% of revenue. Last year it was already 75%. If I had known I had left in January as originally planned.
I'm not going to put anything in writing until I have more secure footing and just do the absolute necessary and nothing more.
The big question mark is if the corpo wants to hire me. I'll know friday at the earliest. Currently I'm finding out who my real friends are and applying to more random positions I find interesting. I'm moving towards commercial growth, business development and partnerships as well as AI.
Another path I find interesting is fintech, start out as an AI Consultant at a company that works with with banks combine that experience with my commercial, stakeholder management and business experience and presto.
Before I could finish this post I got a call if I want to built an AI company. They want me to review the software and see if it's commercially viable and make me the CEO.
With the 5 of us we would each get 20% of the shares. All senior high level consultants. He said the money wouldn't be a problem so we'll see what he has in mind.
But at least I know that these business development jobs can easily increase my pay by 25%.
Did announce that I'm leaving at the shareholder meeting. After that they did what I expected. Confirmed my reading of events was actually correct and we need to lay off more people. The wages are currently 82% of revenue. Last year it was already 75%. If I had known I had left in January as originally planned.
I'm not going to put anything in writing until I have more secure footing and just do the absolute necessary and nothing more.
The big question mark is if the corpo wants to hire me. I'll know friday at the earliest. Currently I'm finding out who my real friends are and applying to more random positions I find interesting. I'm moving towards commercial growth, business development and partnerships as well as AI.
Another path I find interesting is fintech, start out as an AI Consultant at a company that works with with banks combine that experience with my commercial, stakeholder management and business experience and presto.
Before I could finish this post I got a call if I want to built an AI company. They want me to review the software and see if it's commercially viable and make me the CEO.
With the 5 of us we would each get 20% of the shares. All senior high level consultants. He said the money wouldn't be a problem so we'll see what he has in mind.
1 user liked this post: