08-12-2026, 06:33 AM
Observing it means you develop a taste for it.
I too am a victim.
The eclipse is today but I don't have the necessary glasses.
I had to work so I couldn't partake in the rush to buy them.
Do I do it the MAGA way or ignore this silly normie hype I can watch a video of.
Get trapped by a single mom with a spare or steal it from a kid as a valuable lesson.
I'm already being trapped by a local single mom on Bumble.
I too am a victim.
The eclipse is today but I don't have the necessary glasses.
I had to work so I couldn't partake in the rush to buy them.
Do I do it the MAGA way or ignore this silly normie hype I can watch a video of.
Get trapped by a single mom with a spare or steal it from a kid as a valuable lesson.
I'm already being trapped by a local single mom on Bumble.