it depends on the technicality of the question
a hershey kiss is not a "chocolate bar," nor an m&m
I think one of the two twixes in a pack (or if you have to, both, one after the other) would meet the requirements and be the easiest
kit kat is narrower and smaller, but it ships in a solid bar and you have to break it, you don't want one of those genie technicalities like "ok it goes in horizontal, no breaking allowed"
I think twix would be the winner
a hershey kiss is not a "chocolate bar," nor an m&m
I think one of the two twixes in a pack (or if you have to, both, one after the other) would meet the requirements and be the easiest
kit kat is narrower and smaller, but it ships in a solid bar and you have to break it, you don't want one of those genie technicalities like "ok it goes in horizontal, no breaking allowed"
I think twix would be the winner