E-mail registration now works, Switters was the first person to do it successfully. Probably everything else I tried was useless but making a mailbox just for the forum and assigning it seems to have done the trick.
Also, there's like a hundred free mail boxes or something with the server if people want @thebore.net e-mails for something.
I might change the timestamp on the right of the threadlist to be a link that goes to the last new post since the "Last Post" link is right under that. As for the "last post" stuff, I have added that to my note list, just have not gotten to it before doing this post.
Also, there's like a hundred free mail boxes or something with the server if people want @thebore.net e-mails for something.

(05-30-2023, 12:32 PM)RetiredSkunk wrote: 'User CP' is a... Choice...I changed this, not for this reason, but because I think calling it that probably makes it too easy to not realize what it's for. (It's not actually where you should keep your child porn.)
(05-30-2023, 02:07 PM)killamajig wrote: How many posts do we need to make it out of junior member status?It's 10 posts, I was going to eliminate the category but first I wanted all of you to fear being permabanned for being junior members.
I need to post more. Maybe I can at least make it to full member here before this place shits the bed.
(05-30-2023, 11:46 AM)BIONIC wrote: The go to the new post button is also too small, and should be on the right of the thread title. It feels super awkward on the left.
(05-30-2023, 05:42 PM)BIONIC wrote: Links get shortened too aggressively. I can’t tell the title of any ree thread that gets posted in the shit thread without clicking on the link firstLooking into both of these, could not locate them right away. The URL shortening thing is explained by the devs as SUPERIOR STANDARDS AND FEATURE but there does appear to be a way to disable it but the location of where to do this has changed since it was on their forum years ago. Apparently wrapping urls in the url tags turns it off as well.
I might change the timestamp on the right of the threadlist to be a link that goes to the last new post since the "Last Post" link is right under that. As for the "last post" stuff, I have added that to my note list, just have not gotten to it before doing this post.
(05-30-2023, 11:54 PM)remy wrote: This is petty but can I suggest styling likes as follows so they look more like the old ones:No, I appreciate these types of suggestions if only because I don't have to figure out how to do it. As I mentioned it's been decades since I did this php/css/etc. stuff for an actual live website/forum but thankfully stuff doesn't seem to have changed to where I can't tell what it is you're doing and copy it.

1 user liked this post: