11-25-2024, 02:56 PM
Despite all the 9/10 and 10/10 scores the game seems to be sputtering out. They try so hard to make corpos think DEI shit makes a difference to normie Gamers.
I know Steam numbers don't tell the whole story but
at those #s
![[Image: Ma2ne2y.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/Ma2ne2y.jpg)
Either the wokes aren't buying the games made for them or they don't have the numbers to move the sales needle like they think they do. Whichever it is I hope this long national nightmare is almost over.
If they want to get those #s up I have a great idea for a DLC. Taash comes out as male and gets on the TRT bandwagon, bulks up and starts smashing all the bad guys with his giant Qunari man muscles. Then that midget Lace falls in love with Taash. Then Taash makes sweet Qunari on Dwarf love using his new magic +5 Cock-of-Neverending-Jizz.
Move over Sweet Baby Inc. I'm starting my own DEI consulting firm for Chud and Woke stories told together. Donate to my Ko-fi to hear more tales of Woke/Chud inclusion.
I know Steam numbers don't tell the whole story but
at those #s![[Image: Ma2ne2y.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/Ma2ne2y.jpg)
Either the wokes aren't buying the games made for them or they don't have the numbers to move the sales needle like they think they do. Whichever it is I hope this long national nightmare is almost over.
If they want to get those #s up I have a great idea for a DLC. Taash comes out as male and gets on the TRT bandwagon, bulks up and starts smashing all the bad guys with his giant Qunari man muscles. Then that midget Lace falls in love with Taash. Then Taash makes sweet Qunari on Dwarf love using his new magic +5 Cock-of-Neverending-Jizz.
Move over Sweet Baby Inc. I'm starting my own DEI consulting firm for Chud and Woke stories told together. Donate to my Ko-fi to hear more tales of Woke/Chud inclusion.
5 users liked this post: