Journal of Other Forum Analysis (Volume II, Issue 2)
That's why we lift people up. We make them stronger, richer and more powerful than ever before.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Reply
A second youtuber has hit the building

Reply
(10-02-2026, 12:54 PM)Nintex wrote: That's why we lift people up. We make them stronger, richer and more powerful than ever before.

Shut up loser 
Bolo
Reply
Finally. A YouTuber I’ve actually watched. Mainly bitches about video games and acts like a giant girl
Reply
Reply
(10-02-2026, 12:13 AM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Going to university in america seems completely mental. A creche for giant babies who are only allowed to drink at 21 roaming campuses in groups named after greek letters hunting for former dorks turned hotties to hunt and trick, together for some weird reason. That is of course if you're not getting shot at today.
Wait, you guys do something different with your universities? Like why else would they even exist? ??? 

(10-02-2026, 01:47 AM)Boredfrom wrote: I mean, one attempted to do a crime but ended giving up half assedly and the other actually did a sex crime. Yeshrug
Did he? University discipline is not a criminal proceeding and there is no due process provided.

I won't defend someone with such a weird mouth, but I'm also not going to label him a criminal or rapist because in 2020 an university gave him a one semester suspension over an accusation. The fact that's all they gave him to me sounds like it was definitely not what we think of as "rape" because they easily could have kicked him out for just a claimed consent accident, especially during Woke 1.0. His being contrite is enough to give me further doubts because actual perpetrators of "sexual violence" tend to not care but he's clearly not fine with whatever happened.

I'm not willing to condemn someone unless we can know details of the case and we won't. Universities were punishing students for consent revoked after the fact. The fact that this weird mouth guy thinks that's reasonable is not reason for me to think it is. 

But I am also disinclined to look into this any further than what was in that Bluesky post and what has been posted here about it.

(10-02-2026, 05:45 AM)HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth wrote: When your belief in rehabilitation comes up against your love of cancellation:
I haven't seen much if any evidence that they believe in rehabilitation. That's largely a cover for believing that people who are from The Right Side of History or have the right demographics (like Karmelo Anthony) should simply be exempt from any punishment or consequences for their actions, not that they should be punished and rehabilitated. Nepenthe, for example, not only believes it's justified to imprison comedians for a decade for their speech but she has multiple times outlined a "process of rehabilitation" that sounds more like a life sentence. You're not ever no longer guilty under her "rehabilitation scheme" and instead are condemned to a lifetime of ever changing penance as demanded by people who were not the victims, you never get your life back as you're now required to dedicate it to this penance. Essentially creation of a slave caste. But then I'm not a police/prison abolitionist so it's probably beyond my understanding.
Reply
(10-02-2026, 09:13 AM)jooseloose wrote: Era finding out leftists can commit sexual assault  Shocked Pikachu

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: male-feminist-comic.png]
Reply
(10-02-2026, 03:15 PM)benji wrote: I haven't seen much if any evidence that they believe in rehabilitation.
It's mostly just vibes. They like the idea of some fundamental moral philosophy underpinning their views, but they are immediately thrown out the window when inconvenient. They'll always choose the option that allows the most outrage to make themselves feel better and signal to the group they're the most angry. They equate rage on the internet with moral virtue, for some reason. 

Almost every single thread about some horrific crime always follows with a wave of "I'm against the death penalty, but..." posts. It was true on old GAF and it's true on Era.
Reply
Quote:I won't defend someone with such a weird mouth, but I'm also not going to label him a criminal or rapist because in 2020 an university gave him a one semester suspension over an accusation. The fact that's all they gave him to me sounds like it was definitely not what we think of as "rape" because they easily could have kicked him out for just a claimed consent accident, especially during Woke 1.0. His being contrite is enough to give me further doubts because actual perpetrators of "sexual violence" tend to not care but he's clearly not fine with whatever happened.

wow ooffff yikes yall
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
Reply
(10-02-2026, 03:52 PM)Let's Cyber wrote: They like the idea of some fundamental moral philosophy underpinning their views, but they are immediately thrown out the window when inconvenient.
They don't because the fundamental moral philosophy is their personal narcissism. If I like it, it's morally good, if I don't, it's intrinsically evil. Even their "learning" to "do better" operates by the same schema, they never ever learn anything that doesn't empower them personally and it's always framed as how good they are now that they know it. Always stories of personal salvation and never with any sacrifice on their part, even the trans stuff is always framed this way. Everything their whites and males say about whites and males is immediately proven false because it never stops them from mansplaining and dictating how others should be required to live. They're revealing that either they don't believe it or they don't believe it applies to them even though they insist there are no exceptions. As always, their statements lead me to ask if they're merely naturally dishonest or just stupid.

I'm disinclined to such reductionism but it's hard not to do with Era posters because they seem determined to post in ways that prove it as true and that there's little else behind it.

I'm sure there's threads like this before and we could look for them and analyze them, but the easiest way to test the theory would be a thread asking what someone's most guilt-inducing life regrets are. Then read the posts to see how many examples there are of something they did to someone else that they regret, how often they failed to act in ways that would benefit others or if all the examples are benefits to themselves lost because the world didn't march to their command or others had their own agency. Rarely do Era users even admit errors on their part without immediately flooding you with circumstances that reveal it wasn't actually anything to do with their own judgement.

Some of this isn't actually their fault, because modern American culture is about the celebration of narcissism. But Era can't take refuge in this because they insist they believe it to be wrong, that American (and Western) society needs to be changed so that Era members are told no more often and ordered to do more they don't wish to do. That less of their time is allowed to pursue their own interests and that instead they be required to spend their time pursuing duties imposed by the state and/or religion and/or anyone who wants anything. They believe they can't do this now because everyone else won't be forced to do it too, which is a form of narcissism. (For everyone's own good, which is why it's morally correct to demand.)
Reply
(10-01-2026, 12:57 PM)RetiredSkunk wrote: When will enough be enough?
[Image: image.png]

Defend the other streamer:
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]

Being ageist against a 55 year old musician while paying one of the most vocally racist MAGA chuds around $8 a month:
[Image: image.png]
Reply
After being informed of Jacob Gellers weird mouth his book publisher has cancelled his upcoming book and stopped selling the one he already published.

[Image: bafkreif6xg2zvhruvvizqcdssyq62mewhpkpshf...43hkit7el4]

Which brings me to this post

Quote:Man committed rape and got away with it. And continues to suffer no real consequences befitting his actions. There is no time limit on his punishment because there is no punishment. If anyone wants to forgive him and move on that's on them. I will not be doing that. Fuck him forever.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault-up-geller-confirms-accusations-no-longer-associated-with-minnmax.1647682/post-161306962

Does this mean he has now faced real consequences or not? What's interesting about this social media justice is that there's never a point where you can go "okay, job done"

And not that I consider myself completely above that. With the Arday situation things also continued after his resignation.
Reply
It's kind of weird to me that nobody outright says he should be in prison.

Like, there's no "time limit" on charging him. North Carolina has no statute of limitations: https://apps.rainn.org/policy/policy-crime-definitions.cfm?state=North%20Carolina&group=7
Reply
Jacobs problem is that he's a white straight male and the victim a white straight female.

Had he jackhammered a stud from oklohoma wearing a wig without consent (omg Nintex meta thread cross posting shockedgirlpickachu )  it would've been a WLW literally human rights are at stake matter.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Reply
For once Jeff is factually correct. The Kid is not aging well
4 users liked this post: Let's Cyber, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex, HaughtyFrank
Reply
(10-02-2026, 05:38 PM)Snoopy wrote: For once Jeff is factually correct. The Kid is not aging well

When you call yourself "Babyface Rick" and hit 70

(Edit lol just saw he's only 55)
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Snoopy, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
He's the next sacrifice to baal Trumps
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Reply
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-everything-is-professional-wrestling-a-thesis.1649758/

There is too many intellectually stunted manchildren.
Reply
(10-02-2026, 06:13 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-everything-is-professional-wrestling-a-thesis.1649758/

There is too many intellectually stunted manchildren.
Quote:Professional wrestling, comic books, television, and video games have definitely warped people's perception of right and wrong to only function in absolutes.

Compromise, nuance, and incrementalism are heresy and have no place in our babyface/heel dynamics. And don't even think about being a 'tweener.
Dismissing concerns in a reactionary and unscientific way. wag
Reply
(10-02-2026, 05:25 PM)benji wrote: It's kind of weird to me that nobody outright says he should be in prison.
Like, there's no "time limit" on charging him. North Carolina has no statute of limitations: https://apps.rainn.org/policy/policy-crime-definitions.cfm?state=North%20Carolina&group=7
The fact you're even aware a sexual assault occurred makes you an accessory after the fact. 

Tread carefully. omg
Reply
(10-02-2026, 06:31 PM)Let's Cyber wrote: The fact you're even aware a sexual assault occurred makes you an accessory after the fact. 

Tread carefully. omg
Yeah, throw his wife and whatever the fuck Minnmax is in there too. Also the executives of YouTube for not investigating a user on their platform.
Reply
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault-up-geller-confirms-accusations-no-longer-associated-with-minnmax.1647682/page-10#post-161246740
Quote: Cop User Banned (Permanent): Inapprorpaite Commentary over a Series of Posts in Sensitive Thread
micspam wrote:
BertChintus wrote:You clearly want someone to ask, so, are you going to say what "your friend" told you, or what? This is the third time you've alluded to knowing something we don't.
Dubois wrote:Shit or get off the pot man. We don't need to tease rape stuff.
we can place OP at the generally right time and place to know this stuff and we found out theres a public document which would be able to prove the negative over whether or not he was suspended but the document would include everyone who was suspended and so we cant make it TOO public due to the potential for collateral damage. if someone finds it independently my conscious is clear but yeah.

Spoiler: link unrelated (click to show)


https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault-up-geller-confirms-accusations-no-longer-associated-with-minnmax.1647682/page-15#post-161263342
Quote: Cop User banned (1 month): dismissive commentary
L Thammy wrote:
ezekial45 wrote:He hasn't said anything publically yet, but he still found the time to unfollow people on social media. It's a really bad look.
Oh, okay. Thanks for the clarification.


After reading the initial responses to this situation in this thread, I feel like it's probably not a great situation that we seem to have landed so completely and immediately on "well, fuck him" after receiving confirmation. I get it, the accusations were confirmed, and I don't particularly doubt that the sexual assault happened. But unless I missed something, we still haven't heard from the actual victim, which was the big concern that people were expressing at the start. We have no idea what they want out of this situation, if anything.

As far as I understand, this is also a problem with the legal system criminally prosecuting sexual assault causes and things of that nature. Because the criminal system is essentially built around the idea of finding the criminal, inspecting the criminal, and the victim is positioned more as a tool to find evidence to determine the criminal's guilt than as a person who has been harmed and whose situation needs to be repaired.

I also sympathize with the idea that men are frequently allowed off with a slap on the wrist for sexual abuse. We have ample evidence of that. I think a big part of why the #MeToo movement lead to so many of these sort of online call-outs is that when the formal systems that are supposedly meant to combat sexual abuse aren't working, the victims need to assert more direct control to get justice. It isn't unlikely that what Jacob received was a slap on the wrist to bury the situation. But the expectation there is that the accusation comes from the victim, not someone else who just got this information secondhand.

So I struggle to see what the exact takeaway is here. But I think it should be less about whether or not the punishment for Jacob was appropriate, which is again putting the perpetrator at the center instead of the victim, but instead maybe our thoughts should be more on how to create an environment where the victims are comfortable to come forward themselves.


https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault-up-geller-confirms-accusations-no-longer-associated-with-minnmax.1647682/page-18#post-161273638
Quote: Cop User Banned (5 Days): Inappropriate Joke in Sensitive Thread
immy wrote:
StraySheep wrote:Yeah I agree. You could arguably take down and cancel the Control Deepest dive, not release this week's episode, and then put out a video statement next week and I'd say that's plenty.
It would be a win win, given controls not great


https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault-up-geller-confirms-accusations-no-longer-associated-with-minnmax.1647682/page-21#post-161278777
Quote: Cop User Banned (Permanent): Concern trolling and downplaying sexual assault across multiple posts, account in junior phase
luvmusl wrote:I know this won't be a popular comment, but can't say I feel great about how this all played out. I certainly hope Ben got more context before simply firing Jacob to appease an online mob. Yes, he was suspended for a term and fired from the college radio station years ago, but as far as I have seen there has been nothing even close to details of what happened (please correct me if I'm wrong) and this is all coming to light from a third party.

I know from my time in college 20+ years ago, having been called to testify in a school judiciary review of a SA case (to be clear, I was not the victim or the accused), the rule at my school was that if a woman could prove she had consumed any amount of alcohol leading up to unwanted "sexual" encounter (I put sexual in quotes because this included things like an unwanted attempt to kiss or physical touch on a crowded dance floor) the man was deemed to be at fault and usually suspended for at least a term. I also know people who had to register as sex offenders after getting arrested for drunken streaking during college. I'm not trying to condone any of these behaviors either, but at the same time depending on what actually happened/was alleged, perhaps the suspension was "enough" punishment and having his career and reputation ruined over a decade later is taking it too far.

If this actually was rape (or an attempted one, or anything close), by all means, good riddance. But my point is that there is a large spectrum of things that could have happened leading to his suspension for sexual assault. I'm sure whatever he did was somewhere in the range from inappropriate to abhorrent, but with as little context as we (the online public) have, especially with no comment from the actual victim, it doesn't make me feel great to immediately jump to "he's a sexual predator who should be indefinitely vilified and canceled without any possibility for contrition/forgivness".

EDIT: I didn't see Jacob's bluesky post before posting this. Think it went up as I was writing. I still stand mostly by what I said though. No one (or almost no one) here knows the details of exactly what happened. Depending on the specifics, I don't think it should necessarily be impossible to ever redeem/improve one's self from the worst mistake of your life.


https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault-up-geller-confirms-accusations-no-longer-associated-with-minnmax.1647682/page-24#post-161282071
Quote: Cop User Banned (Permanent): Concern trolling and downplaying sexual assault, account in junior phase
timdigger79 wrote:Gosh, I've been a reader/viewer of this forum since it started, but this situation and the responses on here have been the first things that have made me want to post, so here I am.

I think we, as humans, really default to that black and white, all good OR all bad way of thinking. It's really reductive and limiting. I feel that impulse to, don't get me wrong.

Jacob did something reprehensible to another human and traumatized them and that can never be undone. But people can and do change, and the good things they've created or done should not be thrown out because of the bad things they've done. Just as the bad things shouldn't be washed away because of the good.

Jacob committed sexual assault, but we DO NOT KNOW the exact circumstances or specifics of that assault, and that does really matter. It's absurd to say that sexual assault is sexual assault and there's no need for specifics. That's like saying someone who holds another human being down and rapes them has committed the same offense as someone who drunkenly gropes another human without their consent at a party. Both are sexual assault. One is significantly more serious than the other, and to lump them together and say they are the same is not good for anyone including victims of sexual assault. We may never know what actually happened in this case, but if Jacob really did talk to his ex partner the day after the assault, and it was in a constructive manner and she was empowered to choose what to do next did what she thought was best for her, then why the fuck are we to be saying he needs to be in prison or he's a worthless human if even the person he assaulted didn't come to that conclusion?

Of course it's okay to be upset, and of course there are going to be consequences when you do something as shitty as what Jacob did, so yes it seems like losing the public facing career he's made is appropriate, but people can change and do.

I don't begrudge anyone for having extreme feeling about all of this, but if we truly believe that rehabilitation is the goal over permanent incarceration and capital punishment, like I believe most truly progressive folks do, then we need to stop treating folks who fuck up and do really shitty things as worthless and incapable of change and something to be thrown out and ostracized from society. I mean some of the replies on bluesky have been absurdly awful.

Jacob did a horrible thing and along with the punishment he received back then he is now losing his life's work up until this point. That seems appropriate. We can let him know, as former fans, that we are hurt and let down and disappointed by him without telling him he's a piece of shit and worthless and making it seems like he should just crawl under a rock and die. That doesn't help people to change or rehabilitate, it just pushes them away from all the things that do help people to change. Ten years is a long time.

Sorry for the lengthy post. I would imagine a lot of folks will disagree with me and that's okay, but I feel very strongly about this and sincerely think we can do better in helping people to be better than their worst moments.


https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault-up-geller-confirms-accusations-no-longer-associated-with-minnmax.1647682/page-27#post-161295841
Quote: Cop User banned (2 months): concern trolling and inflammatory false equivalences over multiple posts
Tobey Tugboat wrote:It's hard to learn that someone you admire and respect is capable of doing terrible things. But I don't really agree with some of the posts here saying "he should have fessed up before working with MinnMax or X or Y". So, just like, self sabotage his career? "Oh I guess I'll write for a publication that is fully OK with me having committed sexual assault in the past. Maybe the Daily Wire is hiring." What kind of an expectation is that? "You have harmed someone so now you are morally obligated to perform contrition to every person you meet or work with to ensure you never harm anyone ever again." This is ludicrous. With MinnMax I get it, it's a small operation, this is a serious financial and reputational risk to them. But idk, this idea that Jacob should have been upfront about it is just actually just arguing that he should have avoided working with MinnMax altogether. Hell, just stop doing videogames criticism. Don't make art lest you develop a public reputation. "Jacob, I know you have passion and a strong talent and voice but unfortunately because of your past misdeeds you are sentenced to being a financial advisor for the rest of your life." How is that not cruel and unusual punishment with extra steps?

I think he did the best that you can ask for from someone who did something atrocious like that; which is own up to it, try to make amends, stop the behaviour and work towards being a better person going forward. It doesn't seem like this was a pattern of a behaviour he carried on with, as evidenced by how close he seemed to be with lots of the progressive and female voices in the industry. I think that deserves at least some kind of credit to his character.

My personal view is there are no bad people and good people. The worst person you know is capable of being kind. The best person you know is capable of being cruel. We have to live in a world where criminals can become better people. The alternative is that everyone is either a saint or a monster.

Minor addendum to this that it's really telling that this happened not because the victim came forward and wanted to share their story. Some random person decided to share their gossip about something they were completely not involved in. I can't imagine a more shitty and awful way to violate the privacy of the victim and the perpetrator at the same time.


https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault-up-geller-confirms-accusations-no-longer-associated-with-minnmax.1647682/page-28#post-161299426
Quote: Cop User banned (2 months): concern trolling and inflammatory false equivalence
Lucael wrote:With the actual mindset of the internet these days, if you commit a crime, the punishment should be endless. No matter how you try to rehabilitate yourself, the mark will stay for your entire life. The victim deserved compassion from all of us but, as human beings, we should try to show at least a bit towards the offender that admitted his crime and tried to face it.


https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault-up-geller-confirms-accusations-no-longer-associated-with-minnmax.1647682/page-28#post-161300323
Quote: Cop User banned (permanent): concern trolling in a serious thread
Lucebert wrote:I'm deeply concerned about a society in which you have to keep carrying the burden of your past mistakes, in which you've never atoned enough, and in which everything is so polarized that you're either completely for someone or you completely "cancel" that person. Are people obligated to disclose all their past mistakes? Doesn't anyone have the right to a fresh start, a clean slate, no matter how serious past mistakes may have been? What a shame.


https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault-up-geller-confirms-accusations-no-longer-associated-with-minnmax.1647682/page-29#post-161306251
Quote: Cop User banned (1 month): concern trolling
bannedpianoman wrote:Once again, for the thousandth time, I'm glad to not be famous or well-known. For the record, all my sexual encounters have been of the consenting type, and I don't have other major skeletons in my closet, but aspects of this leave a sour taste in my mouth.

Conversations around SA need to happen, but the discoursification of this has me wondering:

1) What does the victim want? A light shone? Discretion? Revenge? To just forget it all? As a SA victim myself, I still can't speak for her. I worry about where she is in all this blowing up, even if her name isn't necessarily being said.

2) As much as the idea of revenge soothes the primal ape part of our brain, what does rehabilitation look like? Do we as strangers on the internet deserve to be privy to that? I would think knowledge of specific details around the act, and what has happened since, would be necessary to assess rehabilitation. Those details aren't our business, thus we can't assign what is or isn't rehabilitative.

That being said, before anyone puts words in my mouth, I'm not proposing that podcasts/platforms he has contributed to act like nothing has happened now that the cat is out of the bag. He's gone from Nebula and MinnMax, and I don't see any good reasons to undo that, nor do I think they were wrong to disassociate from him in the first place.

I feel for the victim, and now that Jacob is already gone from MinnMax and Nebula, please consider:
1) How much accountability will your comment bring Jacob at this point?
2) How much will your comment serve to remind the victim of SA behind all this?

This need not be the end of the thread, like I said, conversations around SA need to happen. I just hope to see more thoughtfulness and consideration about what we're hoping to accomplish here and what we're actually accomplishing here.
Reply
Even by normal standards Kid Rock looks like shit for 55 years old. Looks like his face got ate up by meth and pabst blue ribbon.
Reply
(10-02-2026, 04:05 PM)Nintex wrote:
Quote:I won't defend someone with such a weird mouth, but I'm also not going to label him a criminal or rapist because in 2020 an university gave him a one semester suspension over an accusation. The fact that's all they gave him to me sounds like it was definitely not what we think of as "rape" because they easily could have kicked him out for just a claimed consent accident, especially during Woke 1.0. His being contrite is enough to give me further doubts because actual perpetrators of "sexual violence" tend to not care but he's clearly not fine with whatever happened.
wow ooffff yikes yall
(10-02-2026, 06:41 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:
Quote: CopUser Banned (Permanent): Inapprorpaite Commentary over a Series of Posts in Sensitive Thread
Quote: CopUser banned (1 month): dismissive commentary
Quote: CopUser Banned (Permanent): Concern trolling and downplaying sexual assault across multiple posts, account in junior phase
Quote: CopUser Banned (Permanent): Concern trolling and downplaying sexual assault, account in junior phase
Quote: CopUser banned (2 months): concern trolling and inflammatory false equivalences over multiple posts
Quote: CopUser banned (2 months): concern trolling and inflammatory false equivalence
Quote: CopUser banned (permanent): concern trolling in a serious thread
Quote: CopUser banned (1 month): concern trolling
Nintex called it yet again: The Bire is far more interested in defending convicted rapists with weird mouths than being on the Right Side of History.
Reply
https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-plan-to-support-or-vote-for-anti-trans-candidates-please-stop-acting-like-youre-doing-the-trans-community-a-favor-because-youre-not.1643455/page-6#post-161044711
Quote: Cop User banned (3 weeks): Transphobic rhetoric
Drensch wrote:
Arkanim94 wrote:poetry
If the choice is voting for "no men in women's sports" or forcible detranstioning, blocking of healthcare, imprisoning people?
Sports it is. We have to reduce harm and start moving people the other way. Civil rights, gay marriage, women's rights didn't happen overnight either.
It isn't a hand wave or dismissal, it's reality.


https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-plan-to-support-or-vote-for-anti-trans-candidates-please-stop-acting-like-youre-doing-the-trans-community-a-favor-because-youre-not.1643455/page-6#post-161044939
Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory accusations, history of hostile behavior
Cheesebu wrote:
Alavard wrote:Those non-votes didn't cause Trump to win though. Mathematically they simply didn't.

And even if they did, you argument essentially becomes that Dems shouldn't even bother with platforms because everyone should vote for them anyway.
I don't care if it caused him to win or not, you're cheering on one of the most despicable humans on planet earth and celebrating breaking families apart. People are being executed in the streets and some putrid fucks in our very community thought that was funny.

If someone thinks my morals aren't sound because I will pinch my nose and vote for someone I don't agree with on every issue, I'm fine with that. I can't look around and say "yea this was all worth it" when I see America today.


https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-plan-to-support-or-vote-for-anti-trans-candidates-please-stop-acting-like-youre-doing-the-trans-community-a-favor-because-youre-not.1643455/page-6#post-161044954
Quote: Cop User threadbanned: Pending further action
cam eleon wrote:
noodlebarbie wrote:Here's a question: do you think some trans people abstaining from voting for a transphobic candidate would be enough to swing an election? Because you're asking the question like a minority of a minority is the most responsible party in all of this.
Once again, the only specific group I am posing this question to is the abstainers. Yes, that does include trans people, but it includes other groups as well. If everyone were to go along with this strategy and not vote, then what comes next after we lose the election?


https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-plan-to-support-or-vote-for-anti-trans-candidates-please-stop-acting-like-youre-doing-the-trans-community-a-favor-because-youre-not.1643455/page-6#post-161045059
Quote: Cop User banned (1 week): Trolling on a sensitive topic and forgiving transphobia
cam eleon wrote:
Midee wrote: Who are these abstainers?
You can find plenty in this thread. I do not know their identities.


https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-plan-to-support-or-vote-for-anti-trans-candidates-please-stop-acting-like-youre-doing-the-trans-community-a-favor-because-youre-not.1643455/page-8#post-161049619
Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Month): Dismissing Concerns of Transphobia
Leveean wrote:
Cort wrote:There have been numerous posts in this thread alone regarding the situation with the Labour party and how harm reduction voting is also a gamble.
Labour did not get into power because of harm reduction voting, they won in a landslide.

Midee wrote:Could you do it?

No seriously, think long and hard about it: if you were trans, could you do still cast your vote for a candidate that actively wants to take away your rights? Because I definitely don't think I could bring myself to. Even if I was somehow still motivated enough to go to the polls, I would skip the motherfucker on the ballot sheet, along with every other candidate that even got a sniff of entertaining the idea. You'd get Prop votes from me, and that's it.

But even still, I wouldn't blame any trans person for feeling completely disenfranchised and wanting to sit it out entirely after the shit that's been going on.
I believe I would, though I've never been as angry as some people in this thread. 

SuperRiko wrote:How convenient you strip out from your boiler plate stock catchphraise "position" the fact that you are pushing trans people to vote for people who are at this moment pushing ads saying trans women are men (Denying our identity openly, proudly) and wanting to limit acess to gender affirming care even further!!!

These are direct attacks on us, not jokes, actual attacks on us that cause more increase in trans peoples self hate and shame leading to self harm and suicide that will only get WORSE the more we ignore the issue and keep voting them, and you hand waving those away as political casuality is gross as fuck. Fuck your wish.

We are in a position that we basically feel fucked either way. But sorry for hurting your feelings by telling you the truth.
You didn't hurt my feelings, but we have fundamental disagreements on the consequences of not voting. Like I think non voters are way more guilty of hand waving political casualties.

You aren't going to agree, so maybe you should just ignore me.


https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-plan-to-support-or-vote-for-anti-trans-candidates-please-stop-acting-like-youre-doing-the-trans-community-a-favor-because-youre-not.1643455/page-10#post-161069017
Quote: Cop User banned (1 month): Dismissing transphobia
Erigu wrote:
IAmFromSpace wrote:And we still ended up where we are, except I helped elect a president who helped commit genocide. I do feel I own part of that.
I understand that, but again, the alternative was Donald Trump, who's currently back on the job and acting like Israel's lapdog.

Midee wrote:Because if we keep conceding our morals in order to vote for a Not Trump, eventually all we're going to be left with are two Donald Trumps. (Or just one)
Agreed, but on election day specifically, what's the best course of action to avoid that? The options are really limited.

SuperRiko wrote:As always, more of this "Be our pawns please" We've had enough!! Fight politicians not us!!!
I apologize if it felt like I was attacking you or your community at large. That wasn't the intent at all.
Reply
(10-02-2026, 07:03 PM)Jansen wrote: Even by normal standards Kid Rock looks like shit for 55 years old. Looks like his face got ate up by meth and pabst blue ribbon.
Y'all judging him by normal human standards rather than that he's a white rock-rapper from the Detroit suburbs. wag
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
https://www.resetera.com/threads/grand-theft-auto-vi-is-game-informer%E2%80%99s-next-cover-story-coming-sept-29th.1643554/page-8#post-161229655

Quote: Cop User banned (permanent): Troll account
GTA wrote:I love how I simply expressed my view on the future of the franchise (not celebrating or hyping anything), then one or two posts to elaborate on that, and suddenly i am the one obsessed with the game? Maybe you are a bit OBSESSED with that other guy green-something? Get a life, guys 🍾
Reply
(09-25-2026, 10:55 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: Member only:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-trans-non-binary-lounge-ot-there-is-power-in-pride.402967/page-83

PlanetSmasher wrote:Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-trans-non-binary-lounge-ot-there-is-power-in-pride.402967/page-84#post-161313064
PlanetSmasher wrote:
Inara wrote:[Hidden content]
Zombegoast wrote:[Hidden content]
Hidden content
[Image: 7drHiqr.gif]
Reply
(09-25-2026, 11:05 PM)simiansmarts wrote:
(09-25-2026, 08:53 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-plan-to-support-or-vote-for-anti-trans-candidates-please-stop-acting-like-youre-doing-the-trans-community-a-favor-because-youre-not.1643455/page-3#post-161036161

Tankman wrote:That ignores the fact that the trans athlete issue is an effective wedge because it is nuanced not because it is an automatic indicator of bigotry.
girlcringe

Edit:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-plan-to-support-or-vote-for-anti-trans-candidates-please-stop-acting-like-youre-doing-the-trans-community-a-favor-because-youre-not.1643455/page-4#post-161036392

FirstTwoPages wrote:You can't say that here. I personally think it is indeed nuanced and ultimately shouldn't have much to do with the government at all, rather each individual committee for each sport league, but that's another opinion consider untenable on this website.
Cuntji replied, pemaban incoming 
 
Banplz
Quote: User banned (2 months): Transphobia, doubling down in tickets
 
 
Only two months? Mods must've been feeling merciful that day
Reply
(10-02-2026, 07:05 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:
Quote: Cop User banned (3 weeks): Transphobic rhetoric
Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory accusations, history of hostile behavior
Quote: Cop User threadbanned: Pending further action
Quote: Cop User banned (1 week): Trolling on a sensitive topic and forgiving transphobia
Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Month): Dismissing Concerns of Transphobia
Quote: Cop User banned (1 month): Dismissing transphobia
You know Scooby, I'm starting think this discussion board isn't actually about discussing things but rather policing the community into adhering to a specific dogma?

cam eleon wrote:If everyone were to go along with this strategy and not vote, then what comes next after we lose the election?
Very valid point! We should discuss this further...lol, jk!

Enjoy your ban, idiot!

Everybody is laughing at you!
Reply


Forum Jump: