Journal of Other Forum Analysis (Volume II, Issue 2)
(09-30-2026, 01:26 AM)killamajig wrote:
(09-29-2026, 11:49 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/democrats-lose-by-punching-down-on-trans-issues-strategists-say.1646680/
Swiggins, post: 161191549, member: 41955 wrote:Democrats need to know that the trans community still has shooters out here.
Uh…phrasing  girlcringe

Total unbiased news source
https://assignedmedia.org/about-assigned/
Quote:Assigned media is your transgender news website.

Mainstream coverage of transgender life is falling short as an unprecedented rollback of trans people’s equal rights advances throughout the United States.

Assigned publishes factual, up to date, responsible coverage of trans issues, allowing trans people and our allies to separate the truth from the lies and build a response to the increasingly difficult conditions the trans community faces on an individual and community level.

Assigned’s founder, Evan Urquhart, is an award winning trans journalist whose work has appeared on the Atlantic, Vanity Fair, Politico, NewNowNext, Truthout, Autostraddle, and Slate. In 2025 he was a fellow at the Knight Science Journalism program at MIT

None of these arseholes have ever articulated exactly what rights they don't have that everyone else does. 

The only things I can think of are that they don't get to piss in the same bathroom as women (they're not women, soooo...), they can't force others to refer to them as women (because you assigned yourself a woman doesn't make you one), and that they don't get to play against women in sports (again, same problem). Every so-called right they've lost, is just them encroaching on the rights and spaces of actual women.
Reply
the right they're most worried about is the right to bully everyone who questions whether any of this even works at all
Reply
(09-30-2026, 04:01 AM)HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth wrote:
(09-29-2026, 05:10 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Millstone wrote:It is absolutely heinous how this story is gaining traction as weaponized hate against trans people.

A horrible story that the worst of us are foaming out their mouths to turn into a broader culture war issue; Callously connecting this to midterm elections across the country. Sickening.

I hope the children involved are getting immense support and care through this tragedy.

It does? I feel everyone In this story is an asshole or a weirdo to take it as either side of the culture war, specially because in the center of it there is a divorce battle.

Dude transitioned in 2010 and then they married in 2011, so his claims of abuse and bigotry are probably just lies for the custody battle.

I don't

Whose kids are they? 

Would be wild if she was a trans woman and he was a trans man and the "male" was the pregnant one.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, DavidCroquet
Reply
I was happy when I heard a man had died because I knew he deserved it and that he had done all the things they said, but now that I know they were genetically female i'm furious that you're all making jokes while we're witnessing a genocide.
Reply
Trump should call Dario Dario Altmann instead
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Reply
Reply
(09-29-2026, 09:21 PM)Jansen wrote: Ashes of dreams hasn't posted since the 5th Feels bad, man looks like they gave up after they realized they couldn't win against the AI Bros
They were crashing out about this on Bluesky lol

https://bsky.app/profile/ashesofdreams.bsky.social/post/3murkg63g322i

https://bsky.app/profile/ashesofdreams.bsky.social/post/3murnwqayzk2o
Reply
I didn’t realize what women go through until I become one

https://www.reddit.com/r/GirlDinnerDiaries/s/5QIWTPIFSQ

white guys try not to invade women spaces challenge (impossible) [gone (trans) sexual]
Reply
(09-30-2026, 07:30 AM)Rendle wrote: I was happy when I heard a man had died because I knew he deserved it and that he had done all the things they said, but now that I know they were genetically female i'm furious that you're all making jokes while we're witnessing a genocide.

Ya think the trans man felt extremely affirmed when she was getting shot?
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Reply
(09-30-2026, 07:30 AM)Rendle wrote: I was happy when I heard a man had died because I knew he deserved it and that he had done all the things they said, but now that I know they were genetically female i'm furious that you're all making jokes while we're witnessing a genocide.

Ummm, sorry chuddy, but when you transition your genes change so he was genetically male.

Social Justice Warrior
6 users liked this post: MJBarret, Potato, benji, Taco Bell Tower, BIONIC, HaughtyFrank
Reply
(09-30-2026, 08:21 AM)jooseloose wrote:
(09-29-2026, 09:21 PM)Jansen wrote: Ashes of dreams hasn't posted since the 5th Feels bad, man looks like they gave up after they realized they couldn't win against the AI Bros
They were crashing out about this on Bluesky lol

https://bsky.app/profile/ashesofdreams.bsky.social/post/3murkg63g322i

https://bsky.app/profile/ashesofdreams.bsky.social/post/3murnwqayzk2o

They should call me Miss Cleo
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
Reply
(09-30-2026, 08:43 AM)yetanotheraccountholyf wrote: I didn’t realize what women go through until I become one

https://www.reddit.com/r/GirlDinnerDiaries/s/5QIWTPIFSQ

white guys try not to invade women spaces challenge (impossible) [gone (trans) sexual]


‘The lack of reverence when I speak’ being a principle grievance is a highlight
Reply
CloudWolf, post: 161202388, member: 9626 wrote:At what point does a tan become blackface?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/you%E2%80%99ve-seen-tan-but-have-you-seen-aaron-sorkin-tan.1646848/#post-161202388
Reply
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Reply
(09-30-2026, 08:43 AM)yetanotheraccountholyf wrote: I didn’t realize what women go through until I become one

https://www.reddit.com/r/GirlDinnerDiaries/s/5QIWTPIFSQ

white guys try not to invade women spaces challenge (impossible) [gone (trans) sexual]

"When I became a  Feeemales  people stopped taking me seriously." 

"Must be misogyny."  Am I out of touch?
Reply
Dr. Nothing Loud, post: 161206096, member: 4041 wrote:Somewhat. I moved to FL where my parents are and they helped me qualify for a cheap apartment. Abandoned my house in seattle to rent it out hopefully because i cant afford it. Still unemployed and disabled. Despite producing award winning viral research and getting the most accolades possible with my phd, I haven't landed on stable work. The last work I tried ended up being a scam that bamboozled me and my time. Im trying to sell my artwork but haven't made sales yet. So my circumstances are precarious and I hope I heal from my depression/ptsd and land on my feet soon.



Currently in a hospital bed awaiting my 7th ECT session.
Reply
The fuck PTSD is he dealing with? Missing out on a Prime deal for a console?
Reply
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-can-i-get-my-brain-to-stop-having-any-desires-for-a-relationship.1646983/

King Feraligatr, post: 161207119, member: 220479 wrote:How the hell can I get my brain stop to stop having any desires for a (romantic) relationship in real life? It's freaking obnoxious and I am not cut out for it. I don't mind this stuff in fiction and I understand I'll unfortunately have passing fancies on people, but why do I have a part of me that has a persistent desire to act on getting into a relationship? I know I'll have to give more context, so I guess we should start.



I would consider the orientation that best describes is (sex-repulsed) heteroromantic asexual. Still, I didn't always believe this to be the case. Growing up, my folks, especially my parents, would try to ship me with girls around my age. It felt like I couldn't talk to a girl my ages without them trying to ship me. Standard stuff, but shit was traumatizing. I fucking hated it and it made me insecure. So I had to work to get them to stop. And I did. I passed as having no interest in relationships, and they stopped teasing me (though my mom still teases at least one of my siblings to this day about it). Still, I guess the signs that I wasn't aro were always there. Eventually I had to come to terms with me not being aro. Still, it took me some time to come out publicly as it, and even longer to tell some of my folks about it (they took it well and most of them comply with my request to not talk about it unless I mention it). It took until my 20s for me to come out, so I thought I was aro ace for the longest time. And that's what I thought my life would be like growing up.



There's also the matter of my parents' divorce (which I'm sure had something to do with. If only a little bit). My dad cheated on my mom multiple times and after an extremely painful process later, they got divorced. I still consider my dad a piece of shit one of the worst people I personally know (with myself being possibly higher). The trauma from that shit didn't paint a good picture of relationships in my mind. That, and everyone else's constant relationship problems I keep hearing about.



Anyways, after I came to terms with not being aro ace, I was more relationship-positive for some time. But it never really went anywhere. I've never really dated and have never had real interest in a real person besides passing fancies and thoughts (though weirdly, some people have expressed interest in me... their loss). I guess I had a "girlfriend" in preschool, but at that age, that doesn't really count. I've only had real "crushes" on fictional characters. It's only due to the "crushes" on fictional characters, the fantasies, and the passing fancies that I realized that describing myself as aro ace didn't fit.



Still, I have nostalgia and desires to "reclaim" as when I perceived when I was aro ace. Part of me doesn't want a relationship, and over time, I've been feeding that side more than relationship positive side. Sure, it's painful, can make things feel pointless, inhibits proper brain functionality, has caused my brain to feel contradictory, etc. But it's so much better than actually acting on it. My brain ping-pongs between the pro- and anti-relationship sides and neither will ever be fully satisfied. It's an internal war with myself that has to be fought so I can focus on the true fight in my brain: torturing myself for being a fucking horrendous human being. So if I have to torment and torture my pro-relationship side of my brain, so be it. I throw it a bone by still allowing it to partake in its desires in fiction. But no matter how much I try to kill this desire, it keeps going. Probably because of it being primal... The pain used to be worse, but years of wittling at it have taken away some of the pain. Still, writing all this up is hurting my brain to some degree.



As for why I shouldn't get into a relationship, here's an inexhaustive list: I'm broke; I'm lazy; I'm fat; I'm disabled; I'm nerdy; I'm a horrendous human being; I'm an idiot; I'm usive; I'm abusive; I have nothing to offer; I'm ugly; I'm past prime-desirability age; I have no experience; I didn't get any experience during my prime-desiribility age; I'm a creep; relationships are fickle and generally seem cutthroat (though not always on the last one); I'm a hermit; I'm a failure; I'm not perfect; I do nothing that's actually meaningful the best in the world; I stink; I don't work as much as I should; I have no charisma; I'm me; why should I want to date?; I'm likely a scalie to some degree, which is offputting; ace people are generally viewed as less desirible in the dating market; most people seem to want sex as the primary reason to be in a relationship, which I won't compromise on; I'm not tall enough; people, including me, are generally shallow; tons of other people have relationship problems: why not me?; why was I born this way?; what's point?; I'm already only into women (as far as I know), which just makes my already anemic chances even lower; it's generally too expensive; I'll probably turn out even worse than my dad; I don't want kids and won't compromise on that; I'm picky (just in general); me being into fictional characters can be offputting to some; there's so much other, better partners for people out there; I will almost assuredly hurt the other person; I'm distant; I'm not looking to make friends at this time; there's trauma from my past; if I remove myself from the dating pool, there's that slight extra chance that someone will find someone good for them; I've been fine being single in the past; it doesn't have my permission to exist; I feel that dating someone would make me more "generic" and less of myself; and more.



Please, for the love of gosh, how the hell can I kill this desire to have a romantic life partner? It's doing me no favors and would only harm others? Why does this exist, why do I have to deal with it, why can't I give it away, why does my brain get bent out of shape when I say "never" (it's fine with "maybe"), and more. None of this shit makes any sense and it just kind of came up without my approval. Or at the least, how can I get my brain to come to terms with "never" and move on, no matter if it hurts it or not?
Reply
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Reply
(09-30-2026, 12:37 PM)Jansen wrote:
Dr. Nothing Loud, post: 161206096, member: 4041 wrote:Somewhat. I moved to FL where my parents are and they helped me qualify for a cheap apartment. Abandoned my house in seattle to rent it out hopefully because i cant afford it. Still unemployed and disabled. Despite producing award winning viral research and getting the most accolades possible with my phd, I haven't landed on stable work. The last work I tried ended up being a scam that bamboozled me and my time. Im trying to sell my artwork but haven't made sales yet. So my circumstances are precarious and I hope I heal from my depression/ptsd and land on my feet soon.

Currently in a hospital bed awaiting my 7th ECT session.

Is he referring to his own scams, or is this some other, third scam?
Reply
Krazen wrote:Sucks where your hoping the story is pilot loses it and tried to kill a few hundred people vs terrorist plot to kill hundreds foiled by luck of extra pilots on plane going to another shift.

Because one makes you more uncomfortable than another? 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/09-30-dubai-to-israel-flight-diverted-after-one-pilot-stabs-the-other-passengers-had-to-help-tie-attacker-down-plane-dropped-14-000ft-in-30-second.1646845/page-2
Reply
Cherry Soda Princess, post: 161210791, member: 253 wrote:You don't deserve your self-hate, no one does. You are in a deep depressive funk and likely need an anti-depressant, or a higher dose/different one if you're already on one + therapy to ward you out of self destructive thoughts. You aren't uniquely the world's worst person, you can be the person you want to be.



In my 20s I had severe self-hate for myself, I was overweight, I was subjectively ugly (at least to myself), I was a jerk to other people. I had a serious suicide attempt and then went to a partial hospitalization program that got me going in the right direction, and over 10 years or so i went from self-hate to self-love. Slowly all the things I disliked about myself were replaced with things I did like - I lost 80 lbs, I started taking care of my hair and skin, I traveled and worked on my career, I got interesting and fun hobbies, and I ended up having relationships with people because I was able to get out of the way of my self. You can do this too! You actually can become the person you want to be despite whatever setbacks you may have. You aren't the worst person in the world. Y
ou can be your best self!
Reply
(09-30-2026, 02:13 PM)HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth wrote:
(09-30-2026, 12:37 PM)Jansen wrote:
Dr. Nothing Loud, post: 161206096, member: 4041 wrote:Somewhat. I moved to FL where my parents are and they helped me qualify for a cheap apartment. Abandoned my house in seattle to rent it out hopefully because i cant afford it. Still unemployed and disabled. Despite producing award winning viral research and getting the most accolades possible with my phd, I haven't landed on stable work. The last work I tried ended up being a scam that bamboozled me and my time. Im trying to sell my artwork but haven't made sales yet. So my circumstances are precarious and I hope I heal from my depression/ptsd and land on my feet soon.

Currently in a hospital bed awaiting my 7th ECT session.

Is he referring to his own scams, or is this some other, third scam?

I guess that plan he had to turn his house into a school for retards didn’t work out. Now he’s in Florida being cared for by a doctor who electrocutes him every time he mentions his phd
Reply
(09-30-2026, 01:17 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-can-i-get-my-brain-to-stop-having-any-desires-for-a-relationship.1646983/

King Feraligatr, post: 161207119, member: 220479 wrote:How the hell can I get my brain stop to stop having any desires for a (romantic) relationship in real life? It's freaking obnoxious and I am not cut out for it. I don't mind this stuff in fiction and I understand I'll unfortunately have passing fancies on people, but why do I have a part of me that has a persistent desire to act on getting into a relationship? I know I'll have to give more context, so I guess we should start.



I would consider the orientation that best describes is (sex-repulsed) heteroromantic asexual. Still, I didn't always believe this to be the case. Growing up, my folks, especially my parents, would try to ship me with girls around my age. It felt like I couldn't talk to a girl my ages without them trying to ship me. Standard stuff, but shit was traumatizing. I fucking hated it and it made me insecure. So I had to work to get them to stop. And I did. I passed as having no interest in relationships, and they stopped teasing me (though my mom still teases at least one of my siblings to this day about it). Still, I guess the signs that I wasn't aro were always there. Eventually I had to come to terms with me not being aro. Still, it took me some time to come out publicly as it, and even longer to tell some of my folks about it (they took it well and most of them comply with my request to not talk about it unless I mention it). It took until my 20s for me to come out, so I thought I was aro ace for the longest time. And that's what I thought my life would be like growing up.



There's also the matter of my parents' divorce (which I'm sure had something to do with. If only a little bit). My dad cheated on my mom multiple times and after an extremely painful process later, they got divorced. I still consider my dad a piece of shit one of the worst people I personally know (with myself being possibly higher). The trauma from that shit didn't paint a good picture of relationships in my mind. That, and everyone else's constant relationship problems I keep hearing about.



Anyways, after I came to terms with not being aro ace, I was more relationship-positive for some time. But it never really went anywhere. I've never really dated and have never had real interest in a real person besides passing fancies and thoughts (though weirdly, some people have expressed interest in me... their loss). I guess I had a "girlfriend" in preschool, but at that age, that doesn't really count. I've only had real "crushes" on fictional characters. It's only due to the "crushes" on fictional characters, the fantasies, and the passing fancies that I realized that describing myself as aro ace didn't fit.



Still, I have nostalgia and desires to "reclaim" as when I perceived when I was aro ace. Part of me doesn't want a relationship, and over time, I've been feeding that side more than relationship positive side. Sure, it's painful, can make things feel pointless, inhibits proper brain functionality, has caused my brain to feel contradictory, etc. But it's so much better than actually acting on it. My brain ping-pongs between the pro- and anti-relationship sides and neither will ever be fully satisfied. It's an internal war with myself that has to be fought so I can focus on the true fight in my brain: torturing myself for being a fucking horrendous human being. So if I have to torment and torture my pro-relationship side of my brain, so be it. I throw it a bone by still allowing it to partake in its desires in fiction. But no matter how much I try to kill this desire, it keeps going. Probably because of it being primal... The pain used to be worse, but years of wittling at it have taken away some of the pain. Still, writing all this up is hurting my brain to some degree.



As for why I shouldn't get into a relationship, here's an inexhaustive list: I'm broke; I'm lazy; I'm fat; I'm disabled; I'm nerdy; I'm a horrendous human being; I'm an idiot; I'm usive; I'm abusive; I have nothing to offer; I'm ugly; I'm past prime-desirability age; I have no experience; I didn't get any experience during my prime-desiribility age; I'm a creep; relationships are fickle and generally seem cutthroat (though not always on the last one); I'm a hermit; I'm a failure; I'm not perfect; I do nothing that's actually meaningful the best in the world; I stink; I don't work as much as I should; I have no charisma; I'm me; why should I want to date?; I'm likely a scalie to some degree, which is offputting; ace people are generally viewed as less desirible in the dating market; most people seem to want sex as the primary reason to be in a relationship, which I won't compromise on; I'm not tall enough; people, including me, are generally shallow; tons of other people have relationship problems: why not me?; why was I born this way?; what's point?; I'm already only into women (as far as I know), which just makes my already anemic chances even lower; it's generally too expensive; I'll probably turn out even worse than my dad; I don't want kids and won't compromise on that; I'm picky (just in general); me being into fictional characters can be offputting to some; there's so much other, better partners for people out there; I will almost assuredly hurt the other person; I'm distant; I'm not looking to make friends at this time; there's trauma from my past; if I remove myself from the dating pool, there's that slight extra chance that someone will find someone good for them; I've been fine being single in the past; it doesn't have my permission to exist; I feel that dating someone would make me more "generic" and less of myself; and more.



Please, for the love of gosh, how the hell can I kill this desire to have a romantic life partner? It's doing me no favors and would only harm others? Why does this exist, why do I have to deal with it, why can't I give it away, why does my brain get bent out of shape when I say "never" (it's fine with "maybe"), and more. None of this shit makes any sense and it just kind of came up without my approval. Or at the least, how can I get my brain to come to terms with "never" and move on, no matter if it hurts it or not?

Have you tried transitioning? They swear it helps.
Reply
"Yeah, I'm a sex repulsed heteronormatiaeroasexual" He said, jackoffingly.
Reply
Nothing loud should be able to get a job based on his achievements. The reason he can't is because he's absolutely batshit mental and anyone within 50 feet of him can tell immediately. You'd be sat next to him in stand up and he'd start trying to get you to get plastic abs and electrocute yourself.
Reply
(09-30-2026, 12:37 PM)Jansen wrote:
Dr. Nothing Loud, post: 161206096, member: 4041 wrote:Somewhat. I moved to FL where my parents are and they helped me qualify for a cheap apartment. Abandoned my house in seattle to rent it out hopefully because i cant afford it. Still unemployed and disabled. Despite producing award winning viral research and getting the most accolades possible with my phd, I haven't landed on stable work. The last work I tried ended up being a scam that bamboozled me and my time. Im trying to sell my artwork but haven't made sales yet. So my circumstances are precarious and I hope I heal from my depression/ptsd and land on my feet soon.



Currently in a hospital bed awaiting my 7th ECT session.

This post has everything that encapsulates who this guy is.  It's like a haiku, so much compressed into so little.
Reply
(09-30-2026, 03:38 PM)Jansen wrote:
Cherry Soda Princess, post: 161210791, member: 253 wrote:You don't deserve your self-hate, no one does. You are in a deep depressive funk and likely need an anti-depressant, or a higher dose/different one if you're already on one + therapy to ward you out of self destructive thoughts. You aren't uniquely the world's worst person, you can be the person you want to be.



In my 20s I had severe self-hate for myself, I was overweight, I was subjectively ugly (at least to myself), I was a jerk to other people. I had a serious suicide attempt and then went to a partial hospitalization program that got me going in the right direction, and over 10 years or so i went from self-hate to self-love. Slowly all the things I disliked about myself were replaced with things I did like - I lost 80 lbs, I started taking care of my hair and skin, I traveled and worked on my career, I got interesting and fun hobbies, and I ended up having relationships with people because I was able to get out of the way of my self. You can do this too! You actually can become the person you want to be despite whatever setbacks you may have. You aren't the worst person in the world. Y
ou can be your best self!

If her expensive avatars are anything to go by, the insecurity is still there.
Reply
you'd be insecure too if your girlfriend's wife was a mod
Reply
Dr. Nothing Loud wrote:I hope I heal from my depression/ptsd and land on my feet soon.
Other chumps preach about coping mechanisms, emotional regulation, and talk therapy. Me? I plan to just wake up one day and be completely healed from all the trauma. Heart
Reply


Forum Jump: