Journal of Other Forum Analysis (Volume II, Issue 2)
(10-02-2026, 06:26 PM)benji wrote:
(10-02-2026, 06:13 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-everything-is-professional-wrestling-a-thesis.1649758/

There is too many intellectually stunted manchildren.
Quote:Professional wrestling, comic books, television, and video games have definitely warped people's perception of right and wrong to only function in absolutes.

Compromise, nuance, and incrementalism are heresy and have no place in our babyface/heel dynamics. And don't even think about being a 'tweener.

Is it? A lot of assholes seem to feel repulsion when a work of fiction has some sort of moral complexity and even bitch about “how unrealistic it is.”

Outside of wrestling, this shit feels that it comes either from US political discourse or untreated autism.
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Venice, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]
[Image: 200w.gif.83036b6fbb5e0293b3a95570597b6f5f.gif]
Reply
(10-02-2026, 07:05 PM)benji wrote:
(10-02-2026, 04:05 PM)Nintex wrote:
Quote:I won't defend someone with such a weird mouth, but I'm also not going to label him a criminal or rapist because in 2020 an university gave him a one semester suspension over an accusation. The fact that's all they gave him to me sounds like it was definitely not what we think of as "rape" because they easily could have kicked him out for just a claimed consent accident, especially during Woke 1.0. His being contrite is enough to give me further doubts because actual perpetrators of "sexual violence" tend to not care but he's clearly not fine with whatever happened.
wow ooffff yikes yall
(10-02-2026, 06:41 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:
Quote: CopUser Banned (Permanent): Inapprorpaite Commentary over a Series of Posts in Sensitive Thread
Quote: CopUser banned (1 month): dismissive commentary
Quote: CopUser Banned (Permanent): Concern trolling and downplaying sexual assault across multiple posts, account in junior phase
Quote: CopUser Banned (Permanent): Concern trolling and downplaying sexual assault, account in junior phase
Quote: CopUser banned (2 months): concern trolling and inflammatory false equivalences over multiple posts
Quote: CopUser banned (2 months): concern trolling and inflammatory false equivalence
Quote: CopUser banned (permanent): concern trolling in a serious thread
Quote: CopUser banned (1 month): concern trolling
Nintex called it yet again: The Bire is far more interested in defending convicted rapists with weird mouths than being on the Right Side of History.

Isn't it a bit ironic how posts that tried to focus on the agency of the victim or on the concept of rehabilitative justice are getting declared as "dismissive" and "trolling"? Like who is actually being dismissive here  dunno

I guess it could also be a case of them actually not having a way of describing their ban reason, they just know the person has to go.
Reply
(10-02-2026, 07:27 PM)benji wrote: [Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]
[Image: 200w.gif.83036b6fbb5e0293b3a95570597b6f5f.gif]

If you run into assholes all day, you might be the asshole.

If you run into rapists all day...
Reply
Jacob can always send his resume to Patel for a cushy job at the FBI Trumps
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Reply
(10-02-2026, 07:14 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:
(09-25-2026, 10:55 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: Member only:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-trans-non-binary-lounge-ot-there-is-power-in-pride.402967/page-83

PlanetSmasher wrote:Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-trans-non-binary-lounge-ot-there-is-power-in-pride.402967/page-84#post-161313064
PlanetSmasher wrote:
Inara wrote:[Hidden content]
Zombegoast wrote:[Hidden content]
Hidden content
[Image: 7drHiqr.gif]

If the bire collectively manifested SexAssignedAtBirthSmasher I’ll die Dead
Reply
In the Geller thread everyone is now quoting an article which makes the same points about rehabilitation those people who were banned already made but I guess because it's an article it's okay? No bans yet.

Quote:https://epiloguegaming.com/what-do-we-do-with-jacob-geller/
Best treatment of the whole situation I've seen, I think.

Quote:Still, there is a peculiar trap in insisting that no subsequent evidence can ever count, morally speaking. If a person commits serious harm at twenty, accepts responsibility for it, experiences consequences, spends ten years attempting to become someone who will never inflict that harm again, and reaches thirty only to discover that nothing done during those intervening years possesses any moral weight whatsoever, then "rehabilitation" has become a word describing a process whose successful completion we have defined as ontologically impossible – asymptotic, even. The original act remains irreversible, as it should. But the moral identity of the person who committed it has also been declared irreversible, which is a much larger proposition and one I am not prepared to full-throatedly accept.
I especially liked this paragraph
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault-up-geller-confirms-accusations-no-longer-associated-with-minnmax.1647682/post-161320075
Reply
(10-02-2026, 08:13 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: If you run into rapists all day...

You might be at a streamer convention? I get no respect!
Reply
[Image: HTkgNVUWYAAH6on?format=jpg&name=medium]

Reply
I just wanted to know what he liked but no one knows

Reply
I saw a bunch of people were following the Jeff tactic of just calling him a rapist. So now I'm assuming there's some thing out there where you're supposed to just accuse people of being rapists over this Cornell thing?

There's also a bunch saying the fact that he won't himself post what comment he liked proves he liked a comment defending rape and that he's a rapist.  lol

Spoiler:  (click to show)
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, BIONIC
Reply
That Jacob Geller thread is very eye opening in terms of how a majority of Reee sees 'rehabilitation'

Many in there say for the rest of time someone whose an 'ally' and has done something considered criminal and "gotten away with it" like this has to announce it to anyone they interact with, work with or are around. Do they know how insane that is?  When would something like that end? When they die?

Another one I saw is that you can never get a 'forward facing' job, that makes you good money, like are these people serious? (We already know they aren't but still)

This incident was 10 years ago has he tried to be a better person and redeem himself for stuff his done in the past? looks like that doesn't matter in the slightest. 

He could have done a lot of good in that time, the fact his wife and close friends knew about this means he wasn't hiding it from the people that matter.

I saw this video earlier and this person whose blueskyed brained and probably a reee poster uses all the classics I'm tired etc she says she feels "humiliated and heartbroken" because she once said Geller was one of her fave essayists.

Like way to make this all about you, but its a perfect illustration of the performative nonsense that goes on when stuff like this happens. 

Each person tries to top the other about how 'outraged' they are and what the punishment should be.


Reply
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Reply
jinxFRML wrote:
Azure94 wrote:So this is just the new thing right now huh? AI modding? Hate it.
Dr. Lucien Sanchez wrote:So sick of AI modding already
Log! wrote:This mod gets stupider the more I read about it and I already hate this era of throwing money at AI and wishing these things into existence. Are the other mashup mods in the main thread on Era just doing the same thing?
Captain_Pancake wrote:Thats cute and all for 5 seconds but it doesnt seem to work in a meaningful way
BradBury wrote:This looks so bad holly shit, every time Spidey has to touch something it looks like a bad photoshop
Twig wrote:this sucks

remember when mods were fun and good
Mechaplum wrote:What does this accomplish other than "lol look at spidey is visually in a batman game lolol"?
joyfoolish wrote:AI is a weapon used for evil and don't care if it can also be used to make dumb video game mods. Fuck all of it.
Cheat Code wrote:The stupid bullshit is going to kill the modding scene in addition to killing the Earth, quality of living and people's brain cells.
None of these empty critiques from these stupid fucking souless AI-derangement parasites matter. This is clearly some kind of early alpha test that looks hella impressive, regardless of how much AI was used or not. Nobody could've imagined this two or three years ago.

Doesn't matter how much progress is made, how impressive it is, or the limitless potential abound. The stubborn mules already have their sheep minds made up. And then in the end, when their hollow critiques fall apart or get washed over, they'll just parrot "w-well you're just supporting the evil fascist slop machine that's killing the planet! maf maf maf "
Reply
(10-02-2026, 09:45 PM)Vertigo wrote: I saw this video earlier and this person whose blueskyed brained and probably a reee poster uses all the classics I'm tired etc she says she feels "humiliated and heartbroken" because she once said Geller was one of her fave essayists.

Like way to make this all about you, but its a perfect illustration of the performative nonsense that goes on when stuff like this happens. 

Each person tries to top the other about how 'outraged' they are and what the punishment should be.

Always love a video when a person sets out to inform me about something and immediately gets a piece of information wildly wrong by not getting the correct school, then later she starts speculating that it's related to the Cornell case while showing a tweet saying that the release was six years ago. Dead 

Quote:@A25-g1t3p
1 day ago (edited)
What he did is not a reflection of who you are as a person for liking his work without knowing. I know it's easy to think, 'I should have noticed,' but the reality is that these people are often very good at hiding their true selves, especially online where you can carefully curate your personality. What I'm trying to say is, you should never have to feel humiliated for something like this.
Quote:@splitintwo_5432
1 day ago
As someone who has had this happen over... and over... and over again, I'm just so tired. I can take plenty of guesses as to why people like this gravitate towards YouTube, and it would probably be a combination of all of them, but it's a bit too early in the morning for me for that one. Just... ugh. I am so tired of finding a creator I really love and getting invested in their work before discovering they're some flavor of abusive. It's getting really old. I just want safe® corners of the internet to turn to for information and entertainment, when I can't dive into a rabbithole myself (which is most of the time, life is busy)
Quote:@RainbowGod666
1 day ago
(Flips table)
(Fucking elbow-slams it)
(Grabs the table and throws it at a wall, detonating wall and table alike)
WHAT SIN DID I COMMIT FOR THIS TO BE A THING. WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED THE ETERNITY OF HAPPYNESS EVERYONE ELSE HAS. WHY.
Wut 

More focusing on the real victim:
Quote:@1unpaid_intern
1 day ago (edited)
I get why you're heart broken but please don't feel humiliated. Sometimes a terrible person just also happens to be really good at something while hiding the fact that they are a terrible person. It's really responsible of you to take down the video and maybe edit it and put up some disclaimers/warnings. I'm really sorry for you.
Quote:@GeminiPearl115
1 day ago (edited)
That is absolutely vile. I'm so sorry Maddie
Quote:@Rikrobat
1 day ago
I’m sorry, Maddie. I think people would have understood if you pinned a comment explaining the situation, but I understand not wanting your own work mentioning someone who has done horrible things and makes you feel unwell to see.
Quote:@Lady_ETHNE
1 day ago
Oh no. That’s absolutely horrible.
I’m so sorry girl.
Quote:@jo3y960
1 day ago
I'm sorry Maddie. I'm also reeling from this. I watched him for over 7 years and he was also considered one of my favorite Video essayists. I still can't process everything.
Quote:@just_practicing
1 day ago
genuinely devastated by this news, I’m so sorry
Quote:@AnthonyRainy_fwll199
1 day ago
Maddie, I am so sorry that this happened to you. Monsters are in plain sight, nobody is trustworthy anymore.
Quote:@weeb_girl32
1 day ago
❤❤❤ sorry for you Maddie. It sucks when favorite creator turn out to be awful people
Quote:@LeanneKnoll
1 day ago
im sorry maddie. i know that no matter what what you do with the video i support your choice!❤️❤️❤️
Quote:@steve94183
1 day ago
I'm sorry Maddie. Everything about this is horrible.
Quote:@goldenheart3887
1 day ago (edited)
Oh my god, I am terribly sorry for you. /gen
Quote:@SeinIshamiado
1 day ago
You poor sweetie. :( 🫂
Quote:@otakueve117
1 day ago
Oh girly pop I’m so sorry. This is… wow. That’s all I can say at this point.
Quote:@calciferrayne
1 day ago
aw. I'm so sorry Maddie </3 :( (and honestly I'm starting to think there isn't any man we can trust anymore, which might be why I'm finding women more attractive these days)
wlw?   girlbegging

Quote:@marioposada8880
4 hours ago
Oh, please don’t be true, I cited him in a term paper. I’m legitimately tearing up, if it’s true I’ll believe whomever was affected but man, this hit me very hard .
Dead 

Quote:@AngryBeeNoises
1 day ago
I'm so freaking tired. Who the hell do we trust anymore?
Quote:@irisgarden-01
1 day ago
Geez that fucking sucks. Some of my favorite YouTubers are men and now I’m just begging that they don’t end up being exposed as horrible people too. Geez what has this world come to.
Quote:@APerson863
1 day ago
Sadly we live in a world where it is a dangerous game idolizing anyone.
Quote:@IzezaraMorigana
1 day ago
This is just so disappointing so many people these days just turn out to be bad people. Can you even trust anyone online anymore.
Quote:@Guavakato14
19 hours ago
This country is in shambles.
Quote:@Knowinglyclueless
6 hours ago
I got their book, I feel nauseous.
Not like this! 

Also good comments about rehabilitation:
Quote:@Strawberrykoal
8 hours ago
@chaos-d1x .  You shouldn’t hope someone like that get rehabilitated, if you strip another human being of their autonomy, torture them, or cause ANY lasting damage to an individual for your own pleasure then you are evil, that’s the bottom line. It doesn’t matter if it’s murder, assault, even if you got scared of getting beat up or something, rape. If you hurt a person so badly it affects them for the rest of their lives, you deserve the same.
Quote:@A25-g1t3p
16 hours ago
@chaos-d1x I'm going to have to disagree with you here. Doing drugs and sexual assault are two completely different things. In my opinion, there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed, and once you cross them there's no going back for you. Sexual assault is not just a 'fault'. It's a heinous, evil crime that can never be undone, and once a person does something like that, then to me they don't deserve anything good in life. Second chance aren't for everyone.

Also true:
Quote:@personperson5521
1 day ago
Something I think we need to come to terms with that in a society in which this is normalized, there is no "good ones". Just degrees of complicity in a patriarchal society
Hesright 

Quote:@BigGubGaming
8 hours ago
Humiliated and heartbroken is the perfect way to put it. I genuinely looked up to him as a creator and games journalist. I shared his videos to my friend gaming group chat MANY times and it turns out I was platforming a fucking rapist. I’m so fucking filled with rage at this and I honestly hope someone does something about it. He didn’t just commit a vile evil crime, he fooled hundreds of thousands of people into thinking he was a good person. He deserves for someone to find him.
Badass 

Quote:@DavidParis-w3f
1 day ago
I say this as a gay man there are still a lot of amazing men today who fights for the same rights that you do. I am a part of the most wonderful community on Bluesky with other gay furry men where we are fighting the good fight as people who are in the left and look at beautiful furry men all today. Always remember true Feminism is about fighting for the right of Women being treated equally as men with the same awards and punishments, not putting them down. That's what Susan B.Anthony was fighting for and I'm so glad that she won because we get amazing women like you today have an amazing day.
Thank you for your service! 

Quote:@iamatotallyrealhumanperson
6 hours ago
As a trans man, please trust me I'm not like the other boys and I have a concept of the prejudice women face and I hate all who would SA people
hmm 

Quote:@T0n4l_Wh1pl4sh
1 day ago
A man loves inserting himself into spaces made for people who hate everything he is. Its like a fun little challange to him. To try and pull the wool over everyone's eyes. To trick everyone into thinking he's honest. And I'm sure his response to this will be more of the same slimey behavior that got him here.

The audacity to put yourself next to people like Jessie Gender and PhilosophyTube knowing damn well they hate what you are. The audacity to be any sort of public figure, to try and teach anyone anything, when you couldnt even wrap your head around "dont fuck unconscious people" as a grown ass man. It's so absurd, so evil that it almost feels like a bad joke. I hope Nedula blows up his computer.
Hmm, so I guess you'll want to see my Fry Hole.
Reply
(10-02-2026, 08:51 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: you dorks have been cumming to reeee so much that you have absorbed their stupidity. the girlinlove and  girlhorny here all feel the same

But that's none of my business...
2 users liked this post: Nintex, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
(10-02-2026, 09:54 PM)BananaBlast wrote:
jinxFRML wrote:
Azure94 wrote:So this is just the new thing right now huh? AI modding? Hate it.
Dr. Lucien Sanchez wrote:So sick of AI modding already
Log! wrote:This mod gets stupider the more I read about it and I already hate this era of throwing money at AI and wishing these things into existence. Are the other mashup mods in the main thread on Era just doing the same thing?
Captain_Pancake wrote:Thats cute and all for 5 seconds but it doesnt seem to work in a meaningful way
BradBury wrote:This looks so bad holly shit, every time Spidey has to touch something it looks like a bad photoshop
Twig wrote:this sucks

remember when mods were fun and good
Mechaplum wrote:What does this accomplish other than "lol look at spidey is visually in a batman game lolol"?
joyfoolish wrote:AI is a weapon used for evil and don't care if it can also be used to make dumb video game mods. Fuck all of it.
Cheat Code wrote:The stupid bullshit is going to kill the modding scene in addition to killing the Earth, quality of living and people's brain cells.
None of these empty critiques from these stupid fucking souless AI-derangement parasites matter. This is clearly some kind of early alpha test that looks hella impressive, regardless of how much AI was used or not. Nobody could've imagined this two or three years ago.

Doesn't matter how much progress is made, how impressive it is, or the limitless potential abound. The stubborn mules already have their sheep minds made up. And then in the end, when their hollow critiques fall apart or get washed over, they'll just parrot "w-well you're just supporting the evil fascist slop machine that's killing the planet! maf maf maf "

Honestly, I prefer that over mindless mod cheerleading. Trumps
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Reply
Quote:The guy who definitely wrote an Israel Palestine allegory into his superhero movie everybody

“Maybe he didn’t and is a standard superhero plot?” Am I out of touch?
Reply
Feels bad, man  
 
God everything is such shit right now and I'm so devastated. Paramount bought WB, James Gunn is showing his whole ass as a capitalist loving zionist, hobbyists are using genAI to mod Spider-Man into the Arkham games, my favorite leftist video essayists turned out to be a gross mega rapist of women (god, I hate men so much), is there any reason left to live?
Reply
(10-02-2026, 10:54 PM)simiansmarts wrote: Feels bad, man  
 
God everything is such shit right now and I'm so devastated. Paramount bought WB, James Gunn is showing his whole ass as a capitalist loving zionist, hobbyists are using genAI to mod Spider-Man into the Arkham games, my favorite leftist video essayists turned out to be a gross mega rapist of women (god, I hate men so much), is there any reason left to live?
I'm so tired
Reply
(10-02-2026, 10:10 PM)filler wrote:
(10-02-2026, 08:51 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: you dorks have been cumming to reeee so much that you have absorbed their stupidity. the girlinlove and  girlhorny here all feel the same

But that's none of my business...
User Banned (3 Months): concern trolling around cum posting in a sensitive thread; account in junior status
Reply
Are we really getting a trans arc from Planetsmasher?
Reply
(10-02-2026, 08:47 PM)BIONIC wrote:
(10-02-2026, 07:14 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:
(09-25-2026, 10:55 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: Member only:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-trans-non-binary-lounge-ot-there-is-power-in-pride.402967/page-83

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-trans-non-binary-lounge-ot-there-is-power-in-pride.402967/page-84#post-161313064
PlanetSmasher wrote:Hidden content
[Image: 7drHiqr.gif]

If the bire collectively manifested SexAssignedAtBirthSmasher I’ll die Dead
I'd be mad af because I put my money on Jeff becoming Jennifer by the end of the year  maf maf
Reply
(10-02-2026, 11:31 PM)Steven Snell wrote: Are we really getting a trans arc from Planetsmasher?

Probably to horny post or cry how people are mean to him in the burka thread
2 users liked this post: BananaBlast, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
Reply
It has been 1 day since PussySmasher posted about the time he was stabbed and raped at school
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
(10-02-2026, 10:54 PM)simiansmarts wrote: Feels bad, man  
 
God everything is such shit right now and I'm so devastated. Paramount bought WB, James Gunn is showing his whole ass as a capitalist loving zionist, hobbyists are using genAI to mod Spider-Man into the Arkham games, my favorite leftist video essayists turned out to be a gross mega rapist of women (god, I hate men so much), is there any reason left to live?

Zootopia 3
Reply
Ocarina of Time remake is next after Ace Combat GREAT OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™
4 users liked this post: Greatness Gone, filler, Superstar, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
Gemüsepizza wrote:
Quote:"Zionists control the media"
"Zionists control political leaders like puppets"
"Zionists are blood thirsty baby killers"
"Zionists are capable of and sneaky enough to fake near terrorist attacks with over 100 witnesses and trackable flight data to control the narrative"
"Zionism is the dark force behind all the evils of the world"
- Right-wing billionaires control large portions of the media, and many of those are actually Christian. Stating this is not antisemitic in any way.
- The Netanjahu government and conservative organisations use threats, bribes and possibly blackmail to influence politics around the globe, especially in the US. Information about the amount spent for bribes is literally publicly available, see https://www.trackaipac.com/ for example. Again, not antisemitic.
- The Israeli government has brutally murdered over 20,000 children in the last 3 years, which, as far as we know, is massively undercounted. We have credible reports and proof (pictures, X-rays) from International doctors who are part of reputable NGOs that say that Israel has explicitly targeted countless children by, for example, shooting them in the head and genitals.
- This is not an antisemitic trope.
- Nobody claims that.

Quote:These are things you see regularly out there. Replace Zionist with Jew and this stuff has been going on for centuries.

Replacing words with completely different words changes the meaning, good job. What kind of logic is that? Do you know what actually is antisemitic, even according to the right-wing IHRA definition that's being used by the Israeli government? Conflating Jewish people with Israel.
Quote:I don't think it's a conspiracy to think that the world's #1 sponsor of terror might have sponsored terror but I did say "something along those lines". I do suppose gross incompetence could explain it but I would prefer not to think such things are even possible because I like flying.
It sure sounds like one when you are making stuff up with zero proof, repeating right-wing talking points about "the world's #1 sponsor of terror" won't change that. Speaking of terror, it also doesn't change the fact, that it is the United States of America who have killed millions of innocent people through their actions in the last few decades, not Iran.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/09-30-dubai-to-israel-flight-diverted-after-one-pilot-stabs-the-other-passengers-had-to-help-tie-attacker-down-plane-dropped-14-000ft-in-30-second.1646845/post-161327776

User banned (1 month): antisemitism
Reply
US midterm elections can't come soon enough. This season sucks donkey balls
Reply
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ai-model-griffin-tricks-48-who-talked-to-it-that-it-was-real.1650031/
Dipshit mod posts in a thread and half an hour later remembers his "Fuck AI" motto and locks/moves it Derp
Quote: The majority of people are really fucking stupid. That's why we're cooked. Cooked by stupidity.
Transistor wrote:2016 told my ass that
Transistor wrote:Given this video is essentially PR direct from the AI company, this can be put in the AI OT
Reply


Forum Jump: