I should have joined shosticord
|
Random Talk
|
|
10-01-2026, 11:48 AM
Don't worry 2027 is going to be tremendous. The like economy is stronger than ever before. 4 users liked this post: filler, D3RANG3D, who is ted danson?, Besticus Maximus
I almost got Ace Combat 8 a day early. I did the usual trick, which is to buy a game on sale readily available but not as popular that he doesn't have to take it from storage. In this case Final Fantasy VII Rebirth for Switch 2. Then I ask, "hey man do you have Ace Combat 8?". Obviously those are in and he has them sitting in storage. Just can't sell them yet. So he says: "Oh yeah I'm pretty sure I've seen those". The girl at the counter was yapping about some relationship drama in a weird English accent even though she is Dutch. The guy was happy he had a customer. I could hear him unpack the boxes and she just kept talking into the void.
It all went swimmingly until the girl at the counter said: "What are you doing", "I'm looking for Ace Combat", "Ace Combat 8 doesn't release until tommorow" ![]() Then he came back like: "Eerrr yeah sorry man we don't have Ace Combat 8 yet." "YEAH A FRIEND OF MINE WANTS IT BUT IT IS NOT OUT" It is OUT you fucking bitch. Sitting in a box behind the counter. Anyway I ordered it online because I'm working from home tommorow. Chick got twice as fat as she was during the summer. I call it the fat woman epidemic. The Dutch women are complaining a lot on Reddit about dating because there is a flu going around and the guys go: "Oh I have a treatment for that " and it gives them the creep, they get the ick, ugh, yuck. They're giving up on men because they're not saying "get well soon" etc.They're also freaking out because 16% of men now think it is ok to hit a woman and many are against the LGBTQ+ nonsense. That has nothing to do with the migrant waves of course but everything with the manosphere. In fact they got all pissed when a clip was posted with 2 white people saying gay people didn't bother them and a black guy saying ugh yuck I'd punch them in the face. The PROBLEM is of course that the news outlet posted such "racist" content. Not that the black guy said what he really thought about it.
1 user liked this post: who is ted danson?
10-01-2026, 06:26 PM
(10-01-2026, 06:03 PM)Nintex wrote: I almost got Ace Combat 8 a day early. I did the usual trick, which is to buy a game on sale readily available but not as popular that he doesn't have to take it from storage. In this case Final Fantasy VII Rebirth for Switch 2. Then I ask, "hey man do you have Ace Combat 8?". Obviously those are in and he has them sitting in storage. Just can't sell them yet. So he says: "Oh yeah I'm pretty sure I've seen those". The girl at the counter was yapping about some relationship drama in a weird English accent even though she is Dutch. The guy was happy he had a customer. I could hear him unpack the boxes and she just kept talking into the void. Cucked lmao 3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, who is ted danson?, Nintex
10-01-2026, 10:18 PM
Took a shirtless beach pic the other day after the gym that I was pretty happy with.
Also a pic of me taking a picture of the baby seal and looking over the skyline of Calgary. Decided to add it to the dating profile to see what would work. After all the general advice is that shirtless pics don't work and travel pics do. The beach pic immediately shot up to place 2.
1 user liked this post: who is ted danson?
10-02-2026, 02:49 PM
(10-01-2026, 08:55 AM)filler wrote: I should have joined shosticordEven during COVID it was mostly people who hated you plus Devolution. The best posters were only on there like once a week, often on the weekend, and again this was when everything was shut for COVID. Even shosta was barely on because he was moving and then college and crap. The politics channel was pretty much PoliEra except I was in it to post dumb stuff off Twitter followed by Green Shinobi telling me to shut the fuck up. Though I can only assume everything about it massively improved and all the infighting problems and daily bitching about The Bore went away after I left. 6 users liked this post: who is ted danson?, Potato, filler, Nintex, killamajig, BIONIC
10-02-2026, 03:22 PM
Always see Japanese dudes using the hip thrust machines. Guys who are pretty strong at other lifts look like they’re dying with four 20kg plates. I finished my typical legs regime early and stayed a bit to chat and decided to try it. tl;dr it took 180kg+ for it to feel effective. Too lazy to swap the 20kg plates for 25kgs and keep going. Definitely one of the machines where the felt weight is much less. But it’s puzzling how these guys are struggling. They talk about wanting to date American women and they aren’t prepared.
4 users liked this post: simiansmarts, who is ted danson?, Nintex, benji
10-02-2026, 10:08 PM
(10-02-2026, 02:49 PM)benji wrote:(10-01-2026, 08:55 AM)filler wrote: I should have joined shosticordEven during COVID it was mostly people who hated you plus Devolution. The best posters were only on there like once a week, often on the weekend, and again this was when everything was shut for COVID. Even shosta was barely on because he was moving and then college and crap.
3 users liked this post: BIONIC, who is ted danson?, Nintex
10-03-2026, 07:13 AM
(10-02-2026, 10:08 PM)filler wrote:(10-02-2026, 02:49 PM)benji wrote:(10-01-2026, 08:55 AM)filler wrote: I should have joined shosticordEven during COVID it was mostly people who hated you plus Devolution. The best posters were only on there like once a week, often on the weekend, and again this was when everything was shut for COVID. Even shosta was barely on because he was moving and then college and crap. You know what to do 5 users liked this post: filler, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji, Potato, BIONIC
10-03-2026, 07:36 AM
5 users liked this post: BIONIC, Polident, filler, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, who is ted danson?
10-03-2026, 11:46 AM
There was an Elden Ring pop up shop where people posed in front of an enemy and staff too photos. I asked the lady to take a video of me doing the over encumbered judo roll. She said photos and implied I’d crack my skull on the bare floor. Bitch.
5 users liked this post: benji, who is ted danson?, Besticus Maximus, BIONIC, filler
10-03-2026, 02:15 PM
Abandoning a forum for discord and melting down over infighting
Next time on to catch a predator 3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato, BIONIC
10-03-2026, 06:06 PM
I'll stick to the corpo route for now.
5 days left to not rock the boat too much then a week off and the job interview. Went to the bar instead of the big festival at a city nearby to have a chat with the owner and some regulars. His new chef is out after 9 months, he came in late all the time, so now he has to cook by himself again. Guy had a history of drugs and alcohol but he made fantastic food. Anyway good chat with the owner he was excited that Ocarina of Time is being remade. That has convinced him to upgrade his Switch to a Switch 2. I'm chatting with a 38 y/o corpo chick who navigates boardrooms. Plus I'm watching movies and playing games in Dolby Vision + Dolby Atmos on the new 65" inch OLED TV. Fixed some cables and settings so everything works perfectly now. 120HZ on the Xbox, Dolby Atmos on the Panny 4K Blu-Ray player. 1 user liked this post: who is ted danson?
Yesterday, 04:24 AM
(10-03-2026, 11:46 AM)Polident wrote: There was an Elden Ring pop up shop where people posed in front of an enemy and staff too photos. I asked the lady to take a video of me doing the over encumbered judo roll. She said photos and implied I’d crack my skull on the bare floor. Bitch. She was looking out for your well-being, trying to get that Polidick. 2 users liked this post: Polident, who is ted danson?
11 hours ago
Ran into an old co-worker from my super market days at the bar. He has done pretty well for himself and was there with his partner and mother in law. Playing board games and having a laugh. He hasn't changed much in ~15 years. Works at a company that makes custom metal parts for counting items in factory production.
It got me thinking again what if I had taken things further with my then supermarket work wife who wanted to start a flower store with her mom and her cats but never did. I left most of that behind as soon as I left that job. Only kept hanging out with the people who went to the club until eventually we all scattered. The bar owner noted how I was much more fun these days than I used to be when I was hanging out with a friend who is a police officer and a self-declared progressive. He even called the guy boring. We stopped hanging out because he didn't like my new direction at all. However ironically it was far more progressive than his own. All he considered was date to marry a doctor. The corpo chick tried to guilt trip me into having too much experience with being distracted by girls watching sunsets. Usually I would've jumped on defense but I decided to say I had a lot of experience chasing hats across the beach and squeezing out wet socks. Send her a pic of my feet in the water and complained it was too cold. Now I have 2 new matches and she is back too. It's kind of weird though. Externally I'm already the fit AI tech bro that talks to CEO's and government ministers but internally that shift is much slower. 1 user liked this post: who is ted danson?
10 hours ago
(This post was last modified: 10 hours ago by Besticus Maximus.)
Claiming goals you haven't scored and living of the whiff of your own glory because of it is insane behaviour
![]() There is no try only do etc Get out there and win for a bit and THEN you can bask in it 2 users liked this post: who is ted danson?, Nintex
7 hours ago
That's what most people argue against. It was like that 150k job I didn't get. Their point was that if such opportunities arrive on your path there is always the next one. I was all pissed and frustrated but sure enough another opportunity showed up within a month.
This is not a 150k job but it is a very good opportunity to level up. That's another thing they told me, don't wait for perfection. Now the key is to let events play out and not rush anything. That is my main weakness, impatience and risky shortcuts. That's also what rivals or competitors take advantage of. We've not yet reached the end goal but things have improved by nearly every metric from health to wealth, network and connections. My trainer says I should see all these as small wins that will eventually lead to bigger wins. If I eat 12 eggs a week instead of 1 or 2 that's a win. The therapist predicted it would take me about a year to figure it all out last I spoke with her November last year. We'll see what happens this week. 1 user liked this post: who is ted danson?
2 hours ago
Couple nights ago I baked a kabocha cake by using a mix of at least five different recipes and it turned out really good. Most recipes were for American pumpkins or asked for ingredients I didn’t have so I kept looking for alternatives. But I didn’t write down what I put it in it and have no clue how to recreate it. I just know there’s kabocha in it, cinnamon, and eggs. Egg post.
3 users liked this post: who is ted danson?, D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
4 users liked this post:




" and it gives them the creep, they get the ick, ugh, yuck. They're giving up on men because they're not saying "get well soon" etc.
