Random Talk
I should have joined shosticord

   
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, BIONIC, Nintex, who is ted danson?
Reply
Trumps 

Don't worry 2027 is going to be tremendous. 
The like economy is stronger than ever before.
4 users liked this post: filler, D3RANG3D, who is ted danson?, Besticus Maximus
Reply
(10-01-2026, 08:55 AM)filler wrote: I should have joined shosticord

You did and they freaked out like you were some sort of leper.
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, who is ted danson?
Reply
Post hog and hole
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, BIONIC
Reply
(10-01-2026, 08:55 AM)filler wrote: I should have joined shosticord

You’d fit in since you’re a dumbass biiiiiaaaaatttttccchhh nothot
3 users liked this post: Potato, D3RANG3D, who is ted danson?
Reply
I almost got Ace Combat 8 a day early. I did the usual trick, which is to buy a game on sale readily available but not as popular that he doesn't have to take it from storage. In this case Final Fantasy VII Rebirth for Switch 2. Then I ask, "hey man do you have Ace Combat 8?". Obviously those are in and he has them sitting in storage. Just can't sell them yet. So he says: "Oh yeah I'm pretty sure I've seen those". The girl at the counter was yapping about some relationship drama in a weird English accent even though she is Dutch. The guy was happy he had a customer. I could hear him unpack the boxes and she just kept talking into the void.

It all went swimmingly until the girl at the counter said: "What are you doing", "I'm looking for Ace Combat", "Ace Combat 8 doesn't release until tommorow"  Hmph

Then he came back like: "Eerrr yeah sorry man we don't have Ace Combat 8 yet."

"YEAH A FRIEND OF MINE WANTS IT BUT IT IS NOT OUT" Hmph 

It is OUT you fucking bitch. Sitting in a box behind the counter. Anyway I ordered it online because I'm working from home tommorow.

Chick got twice as fat as she was during the summer. I call it the fat woman epidemic.

The Dutch women are complaining a lot on Reddit about dating because there is a flu going around and the guys go: "Oh I have a treatment for that Wink " and it gives them the creep, they get the ick, ugh, yuck. They're giving up on men because they're not saying "get well soon" etc.


They're also freaking out because 16% of men now think it is ok to hit a woman and many are against the LGBTQ+ nonsense. That has nothing to do with the migrant waves of course but everything with the manosphere. In fact they got all pissed when a clip was posted with 2 white people saying gay people didn't bother them and a black guy saying ugh yuck I'd punch them in the face. The PROBLEM is of course that the news outlet posted such "racist" content. Not that the black guy said what he really thought about it. 
This man is for the birds!
1 user liked this post: who is ted danson?
Reply
(10-01-2026, 06:03 PM)Nintex wrote: I almost got Ace Combat 8 a day early. I did the usual trick, which is to buy a game on sale readily available but not as popular that he doesn't have to take it from storage. In this case Final Fantasy VII Rebirth for Switch 2. Then I ask, "hey man do you have Ace Combat 8?". Obviously those are in and he has them sitting in storage. Just can't sell them yet. So he says: "Oh yeah I'm pretty sure I've seen those". The girl at the counter was yapping about some relationship drama in a weird English accent even though she is Dutch. The guy was happy he had a customer. I could hear him unpack the boxes and she just kept talking into the void.

It all went swimmingly until the girl at the counter said: "What are you doing", "I'm looking for Ace Combat", "Ace Combat 8 doesn't release until tommorow"  Hmph

Then he came back like: "Eerrr yeah sorry man we don't have Ace Combat 8 yet."

"YEAH A FRIEND OF MINE WANTS IT BUT IT IS NOT OUT" Hmph 

It is OUT you fucking bitch. Sitting in a box behind the counter. Anyway I ordered it online because I'm working from home tommorow.

Cucked lmao
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, who is ted danson?, Nintex
Reply
Took a shirtless beach pic the other day after the gym that I was pretty happy with.
Also a pic of me taking a picture of the baby seal and looking over the skyline of Calgary.

Decided to add it to the dating profile to see what would work. After all the general advice is that shirtless pics don't work and travel pics do.

The beach pic immediately shot up to place 2. 

Trumps
1 user liked this post: who is ted danson?
Reply
(10-01-2026, 08:55 AM)filler wrote: I should have joined shosticord
Even during COVID it was mostly people who hated you plus Devolution. The best posters were only on there like once a week, often on the weekend, and again this was when everything was shut for COVID. Even shosta was barely on because he was moving and then college and crap.

The politics channel was pretty much PoliEra except I was in it to post dumb stuff off Twitter followed by Green Shinobi telling me to shut the fuck up.

Though I can only assume everything about it massively improved and all the infighting problems and daily bitching about The Bore went away after I left.
6 users liked this post: who is ted danson?, Potato, filler, Nintex, killamajig, BIONIC
Reply
Always see Japanese dudes using the hip thrust machines. Guys who are pretty strong at other lifts look like they’re dying with four 20kg plates. I finished my typical legs regime early and stayed a bit to chat and decided to try it. tl;dr it took 180kg+ for it to feel effective. Too lazy to swap the 20kg plates for 25kgs and keep going. Definitely one of the machines where the felt weight is much less. But it’s puzzling how these guys are struggling. They talk about wanting to date American women and they aren’t prepared.
4 users liked this post: simiansmarts, who is ted danson?, Nintex, benji
Reply
(10-02-2026, 02:49 PM)benji wrote:
(10-01-2026, 08:55 AM)filler wrote: I should have joined shosticord
Even during COVID it was mostly people who hated you plus Devolution. The best posters were only on there like once a week, often on the weekend, and again this was when everything was shut for COVID. Even shosta was barely on because he was moving and then college and crap.

The politics channel was pretty much PoliEra except I was in it to post dumb stuff off Twitter followed by Green Shinobi telling me to shut the fuck up.

Though I can only assume everything about it massively improved and all the infighting problems and daily bitching about The Bore went away after I left.

girlhorny
3 users liked this post: BIONIC, who is ted danson?, Nintex
Reply
(10-02-2026, 10:08 PM)filler wrote:
(10-02-2026, 02:49 PM)benji wrote:
(10-01-2026, 08:55 AM)filler wrote: I should have joined shosticord
Even during COVID it was mostly people who hated you plus Devolution. The best posters were only on there like once a week, often on the weekend, and again this was when everything was shut for COVID. Even shosta was barely on because he was moving and then college and crap.

The politics channel was pretty much PoliEra except I was in it to post dumb stuff off Twitter followed by Green Shinobi telling me to shut the fuck up.

Though I can only assume everything about it massively improved and all the infighting problems and daily bitching about The Bore went away after I left.

girlhorny


You know what to do
5 users liked this post: filler, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji, Potato, BIONIC
Reply
Imagine running a Discord that doesn't allow people to post historic artwork.

Like this guy:
Reply
There was an Elden Ring pop up shop where people posed in front of an enemy and staff too photos. I asked the lady to take a video of me doing the over encumbered judo roll. She said photos and implied I’d crack my skull on the bare floor. Bitch.
5 users liked this post: benji, who is ted danson?, Besticus Maximus, BIONIC, filler
Reply
Abandoning a forum for discord and melting down over infighting 

Next time on to catch a predator
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato, BIONIC
Reply


Nintex AI startup saga begins in Qatar?
2 users liked this post: BIONIC, Nintex
Reply
I'll stick to the corpo route for now.

5 days left to not rock the boat too much then a week off and the job interview.

Went to the bar instead of the big festival at a city nearby to have a chat with the owner and some regulars. His new chef is out after 9 months, he came in late all the time, so now he has to cook by himself again. Guy had a history of drugs and alcohol but he made fantastic food. Anyway good chat with the owner he was excited that Ocarina of Time is being remade. That has convinced him to upgrade his Switch to a Switch 2. 

I'm chatting with a 38 y/o corpo chick who navigates boardrooms. Plus I'm watching movies and playing games in Dolby Vision + Dolby Atmos on the new 65" inch OLED TV. Fixed some cables and settings so everything works perfectly now. 120HZ on the Xbox, Dolby Atmos on the Panny 4K Blu-Ray player.
1 user liked this post: who is ted danson?
Reply
(Yesterday, 11:46 AM)Polident wrote: There was an Elden Ring pop up shop where people posed in front of an enemy and staff too photos. I asked the lady to take a video of me doing the over encumbered judo roll. She said photos and implied I’d crack my skull on the bare floor. Bitch.

She was looking out for your well-being, trying to get that Polidick.
2 users liked this post: Polident, who is ted danson?
Reply


Forum Jump: