Got a date set for friday.
The first option is a Chinese agency manager from Amsterdam. She could meet friday if there was no incident at work.
In other words, distance, language and many other complicated things.
The other one was a single mom in healthcare with a big rack and an interest in gin.
She guessed I wasn't a coward. So I asked her out but there was no response.
Decided to circle back to the one with the best rack.
After 2 days of ghosting I asked if she was afraid to answer and she said ok.
We'll see what happens
So you don’t have a date on Friday is what you’re saying
We'll see what happens. I send her my address and where we are going. Her exacts words are:
"Yes lets have a big orgy there"
It fits with her profile which can be summed up as: "I have big tits" and in between some of the generic "good communicator, emotionally available, knows how to push back" etc. prompts.
The Chinese chick touched base after ghosting for 3 days so I suggested a date on sunday because by now my friday is stacked with other plans.
I'll hear more about the job interview from the recruiter tommorow, I have to put together a demo for the corpos and I'm dating a collection of red flags.
Someone broke my wall sit record of 8 minutes and hit 9 minutes 45 seconds. So on monday I have to wall sit for 10 minutes to win.
I caught this lady falling over on her bike because she was struggling with a case of water. Picked up the bike in one hand and the case she was struggling with in the other. Then she looks me in the eyes and, verbatim, said “wow you saved me…” and bit her lip as she kept staring. Responded by giving a thumbs up and running off to buy corn starch. I saw a recipe on how to recreate the McChicken in an air fryer. I’m the anti-nintex.
(09-25-2026, 03:34 AM)Polident wrote: I caught this lady falling over on her bike because she was struggling with a case of water. Picked up the bike in one hand and the case she was struggling with in the other. Then she looks me in the eyes and, verbatim, said “wow you saved me…” and bit her lip as she kept staring.
That was your soul mate.
(09-25-2026, 08:08 AM)HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth wrote: (09-25-2026, 03:34 AM)Polident wrote: I caught this lady falling over on her bike because she was struggling with a case of water. Picked up the bike in one hand and the case she was struggling with in the other. Then she looks me in the eyes and, verbatim, said “wow you saved me…” and bit her lip as she kept staring.
That was your soul mate.
Fate gives me opportunities knowing I will fail. Like the day before I happened upon a Batman day pop up shop in Shibuya (shithole). This lady asked for my help to grab the Snydercut Knightmare Batman figure.
(09-25-2026, 10:29 AM)Polident wrote: (09-25-2026, 08:08 AM)HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth wrote: (09-25-2026, 03:34 AM)Polident wrote: I caught this lady falling over on her bike because she was struggling with a case of water. Picked up the bike in one hand and the case she was struggling with in the other. Then she looks me in the eyes and, verbatim, said “wow you saved me…” and bit her lip as she kept staring.
That was your soul mate.
Fate gives me opportunities knowing I will fail. Like the day before I happened upon a Batman day pop up shop in Shibuya (shithole). This lady asked for my help to grab the Snydercut Knightmare Batman figure.
Benji was a lady this whole time?
(09-24-2026, 11:53 AM)Besticus Maximus wrote: I have spent about 5 billion hours playing guitar this week and a half and I am still utterly abhorrently shit
You're now ready for punk.
09-25-2026, 08:21 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2026, 08:49 PM by Nintex.)
Quote:I'll hear more about the job interview from the recruiter tommorow
They are very excited to continue the process. I'm the first and only candidate for this new role so they want to shape it around me.
Spoiler: (click to show)(click to hide) - intrinsic motivation to sell AI
- aware of the risks, compliance, regulations
- "unicorn" profile, knows tech as well as how to sell it
- ability to translate AI to strategic client value
- knowledge of the agency market
- able to explain complex solutions in a clear and concise way
- knows his way around sluggish and complex organizations (i.e. the corpos)
The next meeting will be at one of their offices.
Quote:So you don’t have a date on Friday is what you’re saying
She did not show up send her a message to ask if she already fell asleep.
Might be another one of those push / pull see if I freak out etc. etc. shit tests or not
I expected the job wouldn't work out but the date would. Turns out it's the other way around.
I'll go to the pub instead. Celebrate the good news.
Quote:The Chinese chick touched base after ghosting for 3 days so I suggested a date on sunday because by now my friday is stacked with other plans.
She already has a lunch planned but wants to have tea or coffee on Sunday. Not sure if I want to bother with such a low key date at this time.
If I want to meet at the Amsterdam city centre at 3PM?
Nope. I don't like to drive to the city on my lazy sunday to sit in smelly weed clouds for a coffee when there is fresh beach air behind my place.
Let's see how badly ZChina wants to spy on me.
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
(This post was last modified: 9 hours ago by Nintex.)
Looking a different options to wrap things up at work. Apparently there is an official severance pay guideline that would net me about ~20k.
Our 3rd man is in favor of taking the bandaid off as well. We'll see what happens.
I wasn't as happy with my new job progress as I should be and I realized the dread about how things are currently going overshadow the good news.
Texted the Chinese girl that I need to focus on this and told her to enjoy her lunch today.
To my surprise she did not unmatch. I guess I'm emotionally mature and indifferent enough now.
You know what people say when you are above your target you get the most flak.
I'm like a Stuka dive bomber descending on Poland right now.
In line for a restaurant. This old Japanese guy in front of me is scrolling through videos of big breasted blonde Caucasian women. It’s a dark room and his phone is max brightness.
he just like me fr
|