The #MutualAid Housewives of Bluesky County
Can I ask what is probably a dumb question?

Why do they always use the words funds? They never need a bit of money, they need appropriate funds.
6 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji, filler, MJBarret, BIONIC
Reply
(08-19-2026, 08:48 PM)Mediocre Lager wrote: Can I ask what is probably a dumb question?

Why do they always use the words funds? They never need a bit of money, they need appropriate funds.

“Funds” has a hint of implication to it: it sound like there’s a budget or a program with some deliberate purpose behind the money.  "I have looked at my life and decided this needs funding" as opposed to "I need money".  Why?  "Uh, because I'm broke."  Yeah, that never changes, so you needing money is not urgent because it's your default state.
Reply
It's about mindset. If trans people have a positive growth mindset them can achieve their goals and get the funds they need to survive in this capitalist hellscape.

Every single day is an opportunity to level up, build wealth, and become the unstoppable version of themself they were always meant to be, if only them had the funds. Trans people need to start believing that their goals are not just dreams...they’re destinations on their personal success roadmap. 

With a positive growth mindset, every setback becomes feedback, every challenge becomes a masterclass, and every dollar becomes a tiny employee working toward their financial freedom.
Reply
Ain’t no one hacking a PayPal account for $60, that dumb bitch got scammed or spent it all without realizing it
Reply
(08-19-2026, 09:00 PM)Propagandhim wrote:
(08-19-2026, 08:48 PM)Mediocre Lager wrote: Can I ask what is probably a dumb question?

Why do they always use the words funds? They never need a bit of money, they need appropriate funds.

“Funds” has a hint of implication to it: it sound like there’s a budget or a program with some deliberate purpose behind the money.  "I have looked at my life and decided this needs funding" as opposed to "I need money".  Why?  "Uh, because I'm broke."  Yeah, that never changes, so you needing money is not urgent because it's your default state.

Asking for funds is asking for investment. Asking for money is begging.
Reply
We call'em funds because our fun depends on it lmao  Anime Expert Sophisticated Japanese Gaming
Reply
(08-19-2026, 09:25 PM)Potato wrote: It's about mindset. If trans people have a positive growth mindset them can achieve their goals and get the funds they need to survive in this capitalist hellscape.

Every single day is an opportunity to level up, build wealth, and become the unstoppable version of themself they were always meant to be, if only them had the funds. Trans people need to start believing that their goals are not just dreams...they’re destinations on their personal success roadmap. 

With a positive growth mindset, every setback becomes feedback, every challenge becomes a masterclass, and every dollar becomes a tiny employee working toward their financial freedom.
y'all just really gonna ignore that capitalism
2 users liked this post: Mediocre Lager, BIONIC
Reply
army of ben franklins asking for money  Thinking
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, BIONIC
Reply
(08-20-2026, 05:45 AM)filler wrote: army of ben franklins asking for money  Thinking

   
Reply
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, benji
Reply
   
Reply
(09-07-2026, 08:07 PM)benji wrote:
I believe lonely Violet Wren lives in Newfoundland, I wonder if Thoughtslime is also a lesbian. Thinking
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
Reply
how can you be that much of a stereotype.
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, NekoFever, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
Reply
[Image: unnamed.png.webp?itok=I5SKAGs7]
1 user liked this post: D3RANG3D
Reply
wow this thread sure been dead, huh?

how's melody doing?
1 user liked this post: D3RANG3D
Reply
I check periodically, and concluded she is in a secure lil trannyhouse. Doesn't beg for $ anymore, which is curious tbh considering, but pedo anime levels are through the roof. Take that as you will.
3 users liked this post: MJBarret, simiansmarts, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
Reply
god damn it, wrong forum

Anyway, I guess this end the forgetting-these-people-exist part of my life.

Thanks, Uncle.  maf
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, filler, MJBarret, BIONIC
Reply
Was curious so I went to look, literally nothing seems to have changed in his life lol 

Still living on someone’s charity, still begging for kofi money, still posting porn on the timeline.
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, simiansmarts
Reply
(09-10-2026, 08:15 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Was curious so I went to look, literally nothing seems to have changed in his life lol 

Still living on someone’s charity, still begging for kofi money, still posting porn on the timeline.
Melody waking up at 4PM to retweet porn, mutual aid beg, doordash several taco bell menu items, order gunpla, play some 100hr+ JRPG and jerk off until he passes out 
 
[Image: tenor.gif]
Reply
(09-10-2026, 09:41 PM)simiansmarts wrote:
(09-10-2026, 08:15 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Was curious so I went to look, literally nothing seems to have changed in his life lol 

Still living on someone’s charity, still begging for kofi money, still posting porn on the timeline.
Melody waking up at 4PM to retweet porn, mutual aid beg, doordash several taco bell menu items, order gunpla, play some 100hr+ JRPG and jerk off until he passes out 
 
[Image: tenor.gif]


[Image: god-i-wish-that-was-me.gif]
Reply
(09-10-2026, 09:41 PM)simiansmarts wrote:
(09-10-2026, 08:15 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Was curious so I went to look, literally nothing seems to have changed in his life lol 

Still living on someone’s charity, still begging for kofi money, still posting porn on the timeline.
Melody waking up at 4PM to retweet porn, mutual aid beg, doordash several taco bell menu items, order gunpla, play some 100hr+ JRPG and jerk off until he passes out 
 
[Image: tenor.gif]

wish this were me  girlsad
4 users liked this post: filler, D3RANG3D, simiansmarts, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
Reply


https://archive.li/Pa5AJ

lol lol lol

Some highlights. 





Reply
I can't find the handle of Britt. Finally deleted?
Reply
(Yesterday, 09:34 AM)Kyon1988 wrote: I can't find the handle of Britt. Finally deleted?

I think she was brittbutatwhatcost.
Reply
(Yesterday, 01:33 PM)Lonewulfeus wrote:
(Yesterday, 09:34 AM)Kyon1988 wrote: I can't find the handle of Britt. Finally deleted?

I think she was brittbutatwhatcost.
Seems like it's over:
Quote:Hi :D 

I was suspended from Bsky at 2:48pm 6/20 until 6/24. I did appeal but my appeals with those racist mods never gets acknowledged. My household is homeless & I need funds for temporary shelter before 6/27. Only three people have checked in, so…anything helps? 

This month has been very homophobic & racist for me. Our safety keeps being jeopardized by fascists. Idk if we’ll be rehoused; temporary is all I have. 

Anyway, thank you for reading.
Reply
household is homeless
Reply
I checked clearsky and Britt changed the name to https://bsky.app/profile/liminalclown-e.bsky.social and she seems to still beg for "goals" that are like $2500 per week.   lol
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji, MJBarret
Reply
Someone should check and see what coffinfairy is doing haha i bet it's a riot like waa waa gimme money lol yeah but seriously someone go check like right now
4 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Propagandhim, BIONIC, benji
Reply
(Yesterday, 04:47 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: household is homeless

The month has been racist and homophobic. 

Fuck you September you racist and homophobic cunt.
Reply


Forum Jump: