Journal of Other Forum Analysis (Volume II, Issue 2)
but taking a piss in public will get you reported as a sexual predator, chuddy... unless you do it at a pride parade.
Reply
If the Democrats nominate a Zionist or anti-trans fascist I will not only not vote for them I will be hiring a hate crime private investigator. Same warning to anyone who criticizes me for not voting.
Reply
maybe dems should do something about the jews in their ranks?  Thinking

What would Hasan do?
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, normalindividual
Reply
(09-28-2026, 07:30 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: but taking a piss in public will get you reported as a sexual predator, chuddy... unless you do it at a pride parade.

Such anger!  You need to join us in the global south and embrace dialectical materialism.
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
Reply



which reee account is this?  lol
Reply
(09-28-2026, 07:13 AM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(09-28-2026, 05:20 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://privateinvestigatorokc.com/why-2026-is-the-most-genocidal-year-for-transgender-people/

my god........

TERF BITCH

Slay Queen
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
(09-28-2026, 07:30 AM)normalindividual wrote: Fair warning. If anyone commits genocide on me by denying my right to take a piss whenever and wherever I want, my hate crimes private investigator will be coming for you.

Oh man, I'm kinda curious if it'll be a hate crimes private investigator from Oklahoma City, a private investigator from Edmond, Oklahoma, or a private investigator from Norman, Oklahoma
Reply
SuperRiko being an open brony in 2026 is damning. Everyone who’s aware of that “community” knows by now it’s a hotbed for pedophillia, grooming and radicalism. Bronies literally have multiple mass shooters to their group and are the poster boys for EPI (early porn introduction).
Reply
Better yet assume anyone with a cartoon or anime avatar is utterly haram
Reply
I’ve noticed that retard ramping up recently. It won’t be long before he starts blatting about headmates and god knows what else
Reply
I remember the ball pit


I also remember the time someone tried a gas attack on a brony con hotel
Reply
(09-28-2026, 12:50 PM)simiansmarts wrote: SuperRiko being an open brony in 2026 is damning. Everyone who’s aware of that “community” knows by now it’s a hotbed for pedophillia, grooming and radicalism. Bronies literally have multiple mass shooters to their group and are the poster boys for EPI (early porn introduction).

That's pretty much Ree
Reply
(09-28-2026, 05:24 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/aew-announces-the-death-of-pac-benjamin-satterly.1644799/

[Image: nothingofvaluewaslost.gif]
Princess Bubblegum wrote:Jesus fucking hell. RIP
deimosmasque wrote:He's was with AEW since day 1 and the world is a sadder place with his passing
plagiarize wrote:I'm numb. I just saw him mourn the loss of a close friend. My immediate thoughts are with family and loved ones.
LivingDeadGhoul wrote:Beyond devastated
Why is pro-wrestling such a magnet for these weirdo shut-ins? 
Professor Scott Steiner
Reply
Quote:As a big fan of astronomy and someone who believes space science and affordable launch vehicles for telescopes and science instruments is a fundamental step in our progression as a species and solving many of our problems on earth, I'm still actively rooting against starship, fuck em.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/spacex-to-launch-starship-into-orbit-around-earth-for-first-time.1644976/post-161123143

Badass
Reply
(09-28-2026, 01:29 PM)Let's Cyber wrote: Why is pro-wrestling such a magnet for these weirdo shut-ins? 
Professor Scott Steiner

Goldberg
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Let's Cyber
Reply
https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-political-era-2026-ot1-burnham-down-the-house-trans-rights-are-human-rights.1619122/page-21#post-161126113

Uzzy just doesn’t understand why normal people agree that women’s refuges should be biological women only!? 

“I DEMAND ACCESS TO THIS SPACE”

Do they just not see how brain dead this take is and they wonder why support of falling.
Reply
(09-28-2026, 01:29 PM)Let's Cyber wrote:
(09-28-2026, 05:24 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/aew-announces-the-death-of-pac-benjamin-satterly.1644799/

[Image: nothingofvaluewaslost.gif]
Princess Bubblegum wrote:Jesus fucking hell. RIP
deimosmasque wrote:He's was with AEW since day 1 and the world is a sadder place with his passing
plagiarize wrote:I'm numb. I just saw him mourn the loss of a close friend. My immediate thoughts are with family and loved ones.
LivingDeadGhoul wrote:Beyond devastated
Why is pro-wrestling such a magnet for these weirdo shut-ins? 
Professor Scott Steiner
What’s the matter? Never seen a woman fan of wrestling, gundam and warhammer before? 
 
Feeemales
Reply
(09-28-2026, 02:01 PM)Daffy Duck wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-political-era-2026-ot1-burnham-down-the-house-trans-rights-are-human-rights.1619122/page-21#post-161126113

Uzzy just doesn’t understand why normal people agree that women’s refuges should be biological women only!? 
Quote:Well then where are they meant to go Bridget? Unless you're able to subsidise for the creation of trans-inclusive spaces you're sending people out into danger.
Why can't they go to a men's refuge? Society
Reply
Quote:Unless you're able to subsidise for the creation of trans-inclusive spaces you're sending people out into danger.

That sounds like an obviously better goal to push for? But what do I know I am unlettered in Bluey lore
Reply
(09-28-2026, 02:24 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote:
Quote:Unless you're able to subsidise for the creation of trans-inclusive spaces you're sending people out into danger.

That sounds like an obviously better goal to push for? But what do I know I am unlettered in Bluey lore

Trans only spaces won’t work for several reasons.  If you’re a business, trans only cuts your client base down to the low single digits, and those people are constantly begging for money on social media so they wouldn’t be able to support the business anyway.  For things like domestic abuse shelters and the like again, you’re looking at a very small percentage of people who could or would use these places.

But ultimately, look at how the people of gender act online.  Any space dedicated specifically to them will eventually fail because they will turn on each other in a downward purity spiral for lack of another enemy within reach.  They will tear each other apart until only the purest amongst them remains.
Reply
Even with support crumbling to nothing, they still triple down on the 'all or nothing'. Like, I get the perspective, any capitulation like sports inclusion, does make the house of cards fall. It's still hilarious tho. Men doing man things.

The online ones are the guys really doing all the damage
Reply
(09-28-2026, 02:37 PM)Lonewulfeus wrote:
(09-28-2026, 02:24 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote:
Quote:Unless you're able to subsidise for the creation of trans-inclusive spaces you're sending people out into danger.

That sounds like an obviously better goal to push for? But what do I know I am unlettered in Bluey lore

Trans only spaces won’t work for several reasons.  If you’re a business, trans only cuts your client base down to the low single digits, and those people are constantly begging for money on social media so they wouldn’t be able to support the business anyway.  For things like domestic abuse shelters and the like again, you’re looking at a very small percentage of people who could or would use these places.

But ultimately, look at how the people of gender act online.  Any space dedicated specifically to them will eventually fail because they will turn on each other in a downward purity spiral for lack of another enemy within reach.  They will tear each other apart until only the purest amongst them remains.

Oh cool cool cool.  Yeah, um...this is how the justification of genocide starts.  Can I sustain your business?  No?  Oh, you're going to the vernichtungslager then.  cool cool cool.  Why?  Because I need a little mutual aid?  You're gonna cleanse us all from your spaces and our spaces?  So I can't hold space in all your spaces and you won't space out places for us to have spaces?  Now I need to justify our spaces within capitalist frameworks of space.  You know what?  I'm not paid to hold the headspace to explain spaces to you.  Fuck yall asses.  And fuck SpaceX and Elon Musk

With
Yall
Whole
Asses
Reply
The lack of a clear dialectical understanding of space leads to so many contradictions that are not based in science.  And y'all keep doing it.  Like, you just don't stop.  This is why I can't stand this place and prefer to start organizing soon.  I've been proselytizing to the scientists here at the floor of Duane Reade for months while y'all asses ain't even open the textbook. Actually read the literature, maybe?  Nah, but like actually read it?
Reply
Never poasting in my own retarded voice on here again.  I don't need to get vulnerable and expose myself on here with y'all asses.
Reply
https://www.resetera.com/threads/recomps-and-decomps-have-taken-over-retro-gaming-modern-vintage-gamer.1645072/

Oh boy, Recomps and Decomps are being talked about. But oh no, some of these are vibe coded. 

I'm sorry guys, but most people don't care, especially when it vibe coding is part of the reason how we are seeing rapid progressing on things like PS5 Emulation.
Reply
Surprise! entremetGPT is actually arguing with users in defense of genAI in coding instead of just spamming his daily threads and not replying
Reply
https://www.resetera.com/threads/decompilation-projects-ot-free-next-gen-update-for-your-favorite-classics.682687/page-70#post-161136475 
 
shiny-deuce wrote:Surprised that people had high standards for 'Modern Vintage Gamer'. He always seemed kinda slimy. These dudes don't really have any moral beliefs, they just wanna pump out content for their channel. And the trend is definitely AI now
 
 

 
Egomaniac Egomaniac Egomaniac
Reply
(09-28-2026, 03:59 PM)Disco55 wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/recomps-and-decomps-have-taken-over-retro-gaming-modern-vintage-gamer.1645072/

Oh boy, Recomps and Decomps are being talked about. But oh no, some of these are vibe coded. 

I'm sorry guys, but most people don't care, especially when it vibe coding is part of the reason how we are seeing rapid progressing on things like PS5 Emulation.

Quote:Why anyone would play buggy unoptimized vibe coded "pc ports" instead of just emulating is just a big head scratcher to me.

Good thing this isn’t happening in emulation.
Reply
Is probably one of the best and more benign uses of AI in our hobby. Yeshrug 

This is not used because laziness but because otherwise will be so time consuming that will not be worth doing it.
Reply
https://www.resetera.com/threads/rant-being-anti-ai-its-now-almost-impossible-to-not-use-llm-tainted-software.1644787/#post-161111200

Quote: Cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Inflammatory trolling across multiple posts, previous bans for trolling
Maedhros wrote:Devs are a bunch of apathetic trash. This is an obvious result of a tech like this being available for people who do not think anything about what they do.
Reply


Forum Jump: