(Yesterday, 06:31 AM)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/god-of-war-laufey-pre-orders-open-on-the-29th-september-physical-digital-versions-detailed-standard-physical-only-at-this-time.1644967/page-6#post-161157886
jojoroy, post: 161122450, member: 171951 wrote:![[Image: HTTV86UaIAA4YL9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTTV86UaIAA4YL9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096)
Crossing Eden, post: 161137150, member: 8191 wrote:This is biblical levels of badass. Let’s fucking goooo
:manbaby Wow a white woman brutalizing a bunch of non-white mythological figures with her quirky cube sidekick. So badass and biblical.
12 users liked this post: yetanotheraccountholyf, Cheers, BananaBlast, NekoFever, BIONIC, benji, Mediocre Lager, killamajig, Straight Edge, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Greatness Gone, Taco Bell Tower
(Yesterday, 06:27 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: Clicky's hypocrisy means she joins the short list of Era posters that I actually personally dislike.
Spoiler: (click to show)(click to hide)
Also a poster that posts 1000 times per day
(Yesterday, 06:06 AM)Rendle wrote: (09-28-2026, 01:26 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: (09-28-2026, 12:50 PM)simiansmarts wrote: SuperRiko being an open brony in 2026 is damning. Everyone who’s aware of that “community” knows by now it’s a hotbed for pedophillia, grooming and radicalism. Bronies literally have multiple mass shooters to their group and are the poster boys for EPI (early porn introduction).
That's pretty much Ree
To their credit I do think there's less "obvious sex creep"-avatars now then there used to be on the threads I've seen linked, not sure if that's the result of good moderation or maybe that community just left in droves.
Yeah, likely this
(Yesterday, 07:21 AM)simiansmarts wrote: (Yesterday, 06:31 AM)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/god-of-war-laufey-pre-orders-open-on-the-29th-september-physical-digital-versions-detailed-standard-physical-only-at-this-time.1644967/page-6#post-161157886
jojoroy, post: 161122450, member: 171951 wrote:![[Image: HTTV86UaIAA4YL9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTTV86UaIAA4YL9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096)
Crossing Eden, post: 161137150, member: 8191 wrote:This is biblical levels of badass. Let’s fucking goooo
:manbaby Wow a white woman brutalizing a bunch of non-white mythological figures with her quirky cube sidekick. So badass and biblical.
Give it time when she shows skin
(09-28-2026, 02:37 PM)Lonewulfeus wrote: (09-28-2026, 02:24 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Quote:Unless you're able to subsidise for the creation of trans-inclusive spaces you're sending people out into danger.
That sounds like an obviously better goal to push for? But what do I know I am unlettered in Bluey lore
Trans only spaces won’t work for several reasons.
The main reason being that trans women who "just want to pee" don't want to do it in a trans only space, they only want to do it in a female only space.
(Yesterday, 06:31 AM)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-intergalatic-concept-art-and-next-tlou-confirmed.1645660/#post-161147947
Crossing Eden, post: 161147947, member: 8191 wrote:I can't wait to play this fucking game dude...fuckkkkkk
![[Image: tlou-day-92826.png]](https://cdn.craft.cloud/22b11234-f633-4f7c-8ac2-099f2dba995c/assets/uploads/tlou-day-92826.png)
https://www.resetera.com/threads/god-of-war-laufey-pre-orders-open-on-the-29th-september-physical-digital-versions-detailed-standard-physical-only-at-this-time.1644967/page-6#post-161157886
jojoroy, post: 161122450, member: 171951 wrote:![[Image: HTTV86UaIAA4YL9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTTV86UaIAA4YL9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096)
Crossing Eden, post: 161137150, member: 8191 wrote:This is biblical levels of badass. Let’s fucking goooo
:manbaby
I'm sure both these games will end up being good but Laufey really feels like it's going to be Reddit: The Game.
Quote:When all else has failed, a series of ECT is prescribed, sometimes two series back-to-back. You start to feel the benefits after about 5-8 sessions, with the most transformation happening after 10-12 sessions.
It explains so much about Dr.Poop. When all else failed they tased the wacky bastard
(Yesterday, 01:12 AM)Boredfrom wrote: McKinsey claimed Jang had tried to pull medical tubes out of his body when he was transitioning from a woman to a man in 2010
Now I'm picturing a Bane-like transformation from man to woman...
(Yesterday, 04:04 AM)Potato wrote: Clicky: "I'm voting against my own personal interests because you cis cunts aren't literally out on the street fighting people for my right to play sports against women."
"And my right to jack off in women's bathrooms and gym showers"
"And my right to go to a women's prison if convicted of rape"
(Yesterday, 08:07 AM)Chumbawumbafan69 wrote: I'm sure both these games will end up being good but Laufey really feels like it's going to be Reddit: The Game.
That image makes me think of the final battle in Avengers: Endgame.
And Naughty Dog is holding off on showing too much of their space game until next year because they need enough gameplay to excite people and counteract the "I don't want to play as this ugly lady" complaints from the chuds, who as we all know, are the ones solely responsible for the success and failure of a game.
(Yesterday, 06:27 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: Clicky's hypocrisy means she joins the short list of Era posters that I actually personally dislike.
He talks about "allies" being "on the streets fighting for us" as if that has some sort of clear meaning.
Do you mean protesting, or does "fighting for us" mean to "take up arms" like Princess Bubblegum said?
If while you sit in the comfort of your home complaining on Resetera, or consuming BNWO porn on Reddit, and I decide I want to be an ally, what is it I'm supposed to do? Who am I fighting, and why is it taking place on "the streets"? Why do I need a gun? Who am I supposed to be shooting?
"Trans rights are human rights" mean nothing and tells me nothing about what it is you want. Nor does "trans liberation". Liberation from what?
(Yesterday, 03:54 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-says-on-day-1-he-will-sign-executive-orders-banning-trans-people-from-the-military-schools-banning-gender-affirming-care.1067679/page-3#post-133361538
Man, this thread was a real blast from the past.
VampireCoyote, They/Them/It wrote:Sucks for the military I'm trans and I would be an incredible soldier over 25 confirmed high value target kills in my career and they wouldn't even pay that high of a contract I do it for the security of my nation
Why not just nip it in the bud and make being a Nazi illegal!
Yesterday, 12:20 PM
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 12:20 PM by HaughtyFrank.)
(Yesterday, 06:35 AM)Potato wrote: (Yesterday, 06:31 AM)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-intergalatic-concept-art-and-next-tlou-confirmed.1645660/#post-161147947
Crossing Eden, post: 161147947, member: 8191 wrote:I can't wait to play this fucking game dude...fuckkkkkk
![[Image: tlou-day-92826.png]](https://cdn.craft.cloud/22b11234-f633-4f7c-8ac2-099f2dba995c/assets/uploads/tlou-day-92826.png)
https://www.resetera.com/threads/god-of-war-laufey-pre-orders-open-on-the-29th-september-physical-digital-versions-detailed-standard-physical-only-at-this-time.1644967/page-6#post-161157886
jojoroy, post: 161122450, member: 171951 wrote:![[Image: HTTV86UaIAA4YL9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTTV86UaIAA4YL9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096)
Crossing Eden, post: 161137150, member: 8191 wrote:This is biblical levels of badass. Let’s fucking goooo
:manbaby
Babby's first sci-fi and babby's first revenge.
Won't stop these retards from thinking this shit is high art...
Can't help but think he's playing it up because of the evil chuds so he has to look at concept art and go "fuckkkkkk"
I wear Nike Vomeros
11 users liked this post: yetanotheraccountholyf, Cheers, Chumbawumbafan69, Potato, jooseloose, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, killamajig, Lonewulfeus, Alpacx, simiansmarts, Taco Bell Tower
Yesterday, 02:35 PM
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 02:37 PM by benji.)
(Yesterday, 06:31 AM)BIONIC wrote: Crossing Eden, post: 161137150, member: 8191 wrote:This is biblical levels of badass. Let’s fucking goooo Is The Bible badass? Lots of giant battles between monsters and deities I'm forgetting?
Yesterday, 02:55 PM
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 06:16 PM by BananaBlast.)
(09-28-2026, 12:06 AM)Vertigo wrote: In that 'moral purity' thread I find it very telling that none of the usual suspects who love a good 'outrage' and dogpile have a single post in there.
 A small few have, and it's absouletely insane that they have the audacity to pretend like they're anything different.
NinjaScooter wrote:Because it's an easy way to participate in discourse. In general a lot of people are boring and don't really have much insightful or interesting to add especially when the modern social media machine demands that everyone have an opinion or position on everything. Lobster Roll wrote:Some people online treat it like a competition where they can be the most exemplary example. In real life, they've got vices, flaws, and their own faults that they won't talk about in online spaces though. It's pretty easy to pick people out when they're over-the-top with it. julia crawford wrote:few things:
I don't think this is new at all, maybe the topics have changed as moral optics move about from one thong to the other, but fundamentally this is not new
as time goes on everyone has been online more time than ever on civilization, I expect this means that more and more people are tired of the same arguments over and over and become more cutthroat and direct - we all know the exhaustion of seeing bs going around for the nth time
it's safe to bet that there is a real tension and it's not grandstanding, just maybe it's not being explained correctly
and now and emoji (˘・_・˘) Rinoa~ wrote:Because you can't just dislike something. Someone is going to get all mad you said something about their thing as d now you have to jump through hoops to justify it or whatever. Like how people will be mad if you just call their favorite people low effort slop streamer just that. It's downstream of "let people enjoy things"
next thing you know there are essays about ~misandry~ which is when men are structurally oppressed by being on the heckling end of viral videos I guess. Wow, and I thought the medical disenfranchisement, rape culture and wage gap were bad! PaulloDEC wrote:This is baked into Era's DNA.
That being said, there's much worse things you could have baked into your DNA. This place remains vastly preferable to many others. Kinthey wrote:Yeah, or it's "I always knew they were bad" and you ask "why" and they go Pau wrote:This is definitely part of it.
Arguing with people online is never going to replace doing the actual work in our communities. It takes way more effort, but I promise anyone reading that it is far more fulfilling and impactful.
(Yesterday, 02:55 PM)BananaBlast wrote: Pau wrote:This is definitely part of it.
Arguing with people online is never going to replace doing the actual work in our communities. It takes way more effort, but I promise anyone reading that it is far more fulfilling and impactful. Incredibly unscientific and reactionary. As explained by dialectical materialism that is no way to achieve revolutionary change, that's reformist and thus fascist. Establishing proper ideological thought for the vanguard is the necessary first and only task and liberation flows from that. Not really surprised that a reactionary centrist forum like Era is opposed to having moral beliefs and prefers helping fascists silence those who have them.
Cis on Era will make all kinds of posts like that in threads but will they get in the streets for trans people? Of course not. Instead they form lynching parties to hunt them down and chastise them for not voting for their own extermination.
15 users liked this post: Daffy Duck, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Cheers, Hap Shaughnessy, Chumbawumbafan69, yetanotheraccountholyf, DavidCroquet, Let's Cyber, Alpacx, Boredfrom, killamajig, simiansmarts, Taco Bell Tower, BIONIC, benji
Yesterday, 03:52 PM
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 03:53 PM by benji.)
Are we forgetting that the NYT is one of the leading causes of genocide? And that their games contribute to their genocidal efforts? When you help exterminate people, your victims will fight back. Like being trans isn't a defense against pushing Zionism and trans genocide. Literally the defense used by fascists like Brianna Wu, Contrapoints and Stacy Cay. Next y'all will say Ken Jennings can play the crossword.
Engels never gets a mention
(Yesterday, 04:02 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Engels never gets a mention  Doing the basic human decency of providing Mutual Aid to the Prophet should be its own reward.
Millstone wrote:It is absolutely heinous how this story is gaining traction as weaponized hate against trans people.
A horrible story that the worst of us are foaming out their mouths to turn into a broader culture war issue; Callously connecting this to midterm elections across the country. Sickening.
I hope the children involved are getting immense support and care through this tragedy.
It does? I feel everyone In this story is an asshole or a weirdo to take it as either side of the culture war, specially because in the center of it there is a divorce battle.
One of the great insights from our study of these AI boogaboo threads is how many of these learned marxist leninist revolutionaries tend to a stock portfolio
|