(09-30-2026, 10:17 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: ![[Image: HTffnntWwAA8uEh?format=jpg&name=small]](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTffnntWwAA8uEh?format=jpg&name=small) This ONE WEIRD TRICK to justify anything and never have to take responsibility for your actions. Simply cast DESPERATION about the CIRCUMSTANCES of bad luck and systemic issues. Never again be constrained by any form of morality and enjoy pursuit of whatever you want free in the knowledge that the world and others exist purely as a means for your ends.
11 users liked this post: BananaBlast, yetanotheraccountholyf, Besticus Maximus, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Propagandhim, killamajig, DavidCroquet, Taco Bell Tower, Boredfrom, HaughtyFrank, Let's Cyber
09-30-2026, 10:38 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2026, 10:40 PM by Alpacx.)
Geller thread is popping off, too much gold to mine
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault.1647682/page-4#post-161235214
Quote:[American] universities seem like maybe the worst place in the world you could send your daughter to.
Higher education. Not even once.
12 users liked this post: Hap Shaughnessy, BananaBlast, MJBarret, yetanotheraccountholyf, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato, Chumbawumbafan69, DavidCroquet, Taco Bell Tower, Vertigo, Boredfrom, benji
09-30-2026, 10:45 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2026, 10:47 PM by Let's Cyber.)
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault.1647682/page-3#post-161233996
Quote:User banned (permanent): Inappropriate and dismissive commentary around sexual assault. Prior ban for dismissive commentary.
baiocty wrote:Touched a nerve! Cognitive dissonance do be difficult to reckon with, I get it Went out of his way to become the main character of a rape accusation thread, for some reason.
Found the rest of the post:
https://www.threads.com/@theleftistlawyer/post/Dd6ojIyoP3C
Just funny how the whole "examine what your people did and why you're experiencing hate" is never used as an argument when something islamophobic happens
First reply:
Quote:At this point it’s on Israel to prove that this wasn’t a false flag. “Fool me dozens of times, shame of me”
11 users liked this post: Hap Shaughnessy, BananaBlast, Cheers, yetanotheraccountholyf, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, BIONIC, Chumbawumbafan69, Taco Bell Tower, Boredfrom, Alpacx, benji
"You just shot that guy!"
"It's fine, I have an excuse."
"What is it?"
"Irrelevant, it's only necessary to have one that I feel justified about.  "
Yup I can also confirm this story.
Be sure to screenshot this.
Quote:This totally happened 100%
there you have it people
Quote:It's worth noting he's not being accused of rape, but of being investigated and the person thinks they were suspended. They could be telling the truth while the investigation found him to be innocent(not that that's definitive proof).
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault.1647682/post-161236033
(09-30-2026, 10:47 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Found the rest of the post:
Just funny how the whole "examine what your people did and why you're experiencing hate" is never used as an argument when something islamophobic happens
First reply:
Quote:At this point it’s on Israel to prove that this wasn’t a false flag. “Fool me dozens of times, shame of me”
09-30-2026, 11:43 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2026, 11:47 PM by benji.)
Wouldn't that also apply to the perpetrators of genocide?
Also, no, "pilot decides to kill his coworkers and passengers" is neither a predictable nor controllable outcome.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-often-do-you-see-your-parents.1647538/#post-161225911
SuperRiko wrote:"Father" dead thankfully. Never met my birth "mother", never want to.
Explains a lot.
09-30-2026, 11:53 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2026, 11:54 PM by benji.)
(09-30-2026, 11:43 PM)benji wrote: Also, no, "pilot decides to kill his coworkers and passengers" is neither a predictable nor controllable outcome. FACT CHECK: We have to take it as an absolute certainty... and we have to destroy him.
(09-30-2026, 11:52 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-often-do-you-see-your-parents.1647538/#post-161225911
SuperRiko wrote:"Father" dead thankfully. Never met my birth "mother", never want to.
Explains a lot.
The dad trying to get to know his son enough to learn and call it anime.
you dorks have been reading reeee so much that you have absorbed their stupidity. the quotes and responses here all feel the same
(10-01-2026, 12:09 AM)filler wrote: you dorks have been reading reeee so much that you have absorbed their stupidity. the quotes and responses here all feel the same 
cum
(10-01-2026, 12:09 AM)filler wrote: you dorks have been reading reeee so much that you have absorbed their stupidity. the quotes and responses here all feel the same  Looks like somebody hasn't gotten to their eighth electroshock session.
More inspiring content for filler:
(09-30-2026, 05:59 PM)Let's Cyber wrote: Dr. Nothing Loud wrote:I hope I heal from my depression/ptsd and land on my feet soon. Other chumps preach about coping mechanisms, emotional regulation, and talk therapy. Me? I plan to just wake up one day and be completely healed from all the trauma.  Ok, Cyber over here falsely accusting Nothing Loud of not being proactive to address his mental health. If that were true, then explain this...!
14 users liked this post: Straight Edge, Mediocre Lager, BananaBlast, D3RANG3D, MJBarret, JoeBoy101, yetanotheraccountholyf, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, NekoFever, BIONIC, Let's Cyber, simiansmarts, Taco Bell Tower, benji
(10-01-2026, 12:32 AM)DavidCroquet wrote: (09-30-2026, 05:59 PM)Let's Cyber wrote: Dr. Nothing Loud wrote:I hope I heal from my depression/ptsd and land on my feet soon. Other chumps preach about coping mechanisms, emotional regulation, and talk therapy. Me? I plan to just wake up one day and be completely healed from all the trauma.  Ok, Cyber over here falsely accusting Nothing Loud of not being proactive to address his mental health. If that were true, then explain this...!
![[Image: 2841304.jpg]](https://sa1s3optim.patientpop.com/filters:format(webp)/assets/production/practices/db626e28cbfa9a8670e7786245af27df5dc690eb/images/2841304.jpg)
Imagine that thing being a microwave just cooking your brain
10-01-2026, 12:44 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2026, 12:47 AM by benji.)
(10-01-2026, 12:37 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Imagine that thing being a microwave just cooking your brain It almost literally is the same principle except it's just one small coil instead of a whole magnetron. Supposedly this is to knock the ions into proper alignment or some shit (I can't tell from reading about it how they determined any of this or how it's the cause of depression), but I feel like a full power magnetron against your skull would work way more effectively and quickly in doing this with all the ions in your brain.
(09-30-2026, 08:22 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: (09-30-2026, 06:03 PM)BIONIC wrote: Transistor, post: 161217142, member: 1099 wrote:LOL, it's AI trash that nobody cares about, really. That's why there's not much discourse.
Talking about AI trash when it's just about programming is such a weird cope. Putting Minecraft into Elden Ring isn't high art but if you can't see that this is well made you're just denying reality
(09-29-2026, 05:25 PM)who is ted danson? wrote:
Waiting for the boomers to put THPS2x into Deus EX https://www.reddit.com/r/skate3/comments/1wtjxd1/minecraft_skate_3_mw2_download/
Spoiler: (click to show)(click to hide) Quote:Rivulas
•
2h ago
Just a warning for y'all, the rust rewrite this uses is self proclaimed to be written entirely by AI.
10-01-2026, 03:18 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2026, 03:18 AM by Vertigo.)
That Jacob Gellar thread is 'hilarious', its currently skirting very close to 'Don't believe all women' ( Especially when its guys we like)
the woman who originally posted the allegations has been deleting her posts and has locked her account. That's given some folks in that thread the space to question everything and insinuate that chick was clout chasing.
I thought guys on Reee usually get banned for dismissing concerns for taking that tact?
11 users liked this post: BananaBlast, JoeBoy101, Cheers, yetanotheraccountholyf, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji, HaughtyFrank, Taco Bell Tower, Boredfrom, simiansmarts, killamajig
(09-30-2026, 12:37 PM)Jansen wrote: Dr. Nothing Loud, post: 161206096, member: 4041 wrote:Somewhat. I moved to FL where my parents are and they helped me qualify for a cheap apartment. Abandoned my house in seattle to rent it out hopefully because i cant afford it. Still unemployed and disabled. Despite producing award winning viral research and getting the most accolades possible with my phd, I haven't landed on stable work. The last work I tried ended up being a scam that bamboozled me and my time. Im trying to sell my artwork but haven't made sales yet. So my circumstances are precarious and I hope I heal from my depression/ptsd and land on my feet soon.
Currently in a hospital bed awaiting my 7th ECT session.
There's always just a small moment when I feel sorry for this guy...then I remember what a conceited cunt he is and all sympathy is gone.
10-01-2026, 03:37 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2026, 03:38 AM by Potato.)
(09-30-2026, 01:17 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-can-i-get-my-brain-to-stop-having-any-desires-for-a-relationship.1646983/
King Feraligatr, post: 161207119, member: 220479 wrote:How the hell can I get my brain stop to stop having any desires for a (romantic) relationship in real life? It's freaking obnoxious and I am not cut out for it. I don't mind this stuff in fiction and I understand I'll unfortunately have passing fancies on people, but why do I have a part of me that has a persistent desire to act on getting into a relationship? I know I'll have to give more context, so I guess we should start.
I would consider the orientation that best describes is (sex-repulsed) heteroromantic asexual. Still, I didn't always believe this to be the case. Growing up, my folks, especially my parents, would try to ship me with girls around my age. It felt like I couldn't talk to a girl my ages without them trying to ship me. Standard stuff, but shit was traumatizing. I fucking hated it and it made me insecure. So I had to work to get them to stop. And I did. I passed as having no interest in relationships, and they stopped teasing me (though my mom still teases at least one of my siblings to this day about it). Still, I guess the signs that I wasn't aro were always there. Eventually I had to come to terms with me not being aro. Still, it took me some time to come out publicly as it, and even longer to tell some of my folks about it (they took it well and most of them comply with my request to not talk about it unless I mention it). It took until my 20s for me to come out, so I thought I was aro ace for the longest time. And that's what I thought my life would be like growing up.
There's also the matter of my parents' divorce (which I'm sure had something to do with. If only a little bit). My dad cheated on my mom multiple times and after an extremely painful process later, they got divorced. I still consider my dad a piece of shit one of the worst people I personally know (with myself being possibly higher). The trauma from that shit didn't paint a good picture of relationships in my mind. That, and everyone else's constant relationship problems I keep hearing about.
Anyways, after I came to terms with not being aro ace, I was more relationship-positive for some time. But it never really went anywhere. I've never really dated and have never had real interest in a real person besides passing fancies and thoughts (though weirdly, some people have expressed interest in me... their loss). I guess I had a "girlfriend" in preschool, but at that age, that doesn't really count. I've only had real "crushes" on fictional characters. It's only due to the "crushes" on fictional characters, the fantasies, and the passing fancies that I realized that describing myself as aro ace didn't fit.
Still, I have nostalgia and desires to "reclaim" as when I perceived when I was aro ace. Part of me doesn't want a relationship, and over time, I've been feeding that side more than relationship positive side. Sure, it's painful, can make things feel pointless, inhibits proper brain functionality, has caused my brain to feel contradictory, etc. But it's so much better than actually acting on it. My brain ping-pongs between the pro- and anti-relationship sides and neither will ever be fully satisfied. It's an internal war with myself that has to be fought so I can focus on the true fight in my brain: torturing myself for being a fucking horrendous human being. So if I have to torment and torture my pro-relationship side of my brain, so be it. I throw it a bone by still allowing it to partake in its desires in fiction. But no matter how much I try to kill this desire, it keeps going. Probably because of it being primal... The pain used to be worse, but years of wittling at it have taken away some of the pain. Still, writing all this up is hurting my brain to some degree.
As for why I shouldn't get into a relationship, here's an inexhaustive list: I'm broke; I'm lazy; I'm fat; I'm disabled; I'm nerdy; I'm a horrendous human being; I'm an idiot; I'm usive; I'm abusive; I have nothing to offer; I'm ugly; I'm past prime-desirability age; I have no experience; I didn't get any experience during my prime-desiribility age; I'm a creep; relationships are fickle and generally seem cutthroat (though not always on the last one); I'm a hermit; I'm a failure; I'm not perfect; I do nothing that's actually meaningful the best in the world; I stink; I don't work as much as I should; I have no charisma; I'm me; why should I want to date?; I'm likely a scalie to some degree, which is offputting; ace people are generally viewed as less desirible in the dating market; most people seem to want sex as the primary reason to be in a relationship, which I won't compromise on; I'm not tall enough; people, including me, are generally shallow; tons of other people have relationship problems: why not me?; why was I born this way?; what's point?; I'm already only into women (as far as I know), which just makes my already anemic chances even lower; it's generally too expensive; I'll probably turn out even worse than my dad; I don't want kids and won't compromise on that; I'm picky (just in general); me being into fictional characters can be offputting to some; there's so much other, better partners for people out there; I will almost assuredly hurt the other person; I'm distant; I'm not looking to make friends at this time; there's trauma from my past; if I remove myself from the dating pool, there's that slight extra chance that someone will find someone good for them; I've been fine being single in the past; it doesn't have my permission to exist; I feel that dating someone would make me more "generic" and less of myself; and more.
Please, for the love of gosh, how the hell can I kill this desire to have a romantic life partner? It's doing me no favors and would only harm others? Why does this exist, why do I have to deal with it, why can't I give it away, why does my brain get bent out of shape when I say "never" (it's fine with "maybe"), and more. None of this shit makes any sense and it just kind of came up without my approval. Or at the least, how can I get my brain to come to terms with "never" and move on, no matter if it hurts it or not?
Your weekly reminder that these are just severely damaged and broken people and that's why predators like Messo, clicky, kyujji, Nepenthe and plagiarize can so easily manipulate them.
10-01-2026, 03:55 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2026, 03:56 AM by Potato.)
(09-30-2026, 08:25 PM)simiansmarts wrote: (09-30-2026, 06:52 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/kim-hyung-tae-stellar-blade-would-love-to-work-on-bayonetta-if-given-the-chance.1644697/page-3#post-161104489
Quote: User banned (permanent): Dismissive commentary around misogyny. Long history of similar behavior.
ABK281 wrote:It's all performative bullshit. It's one of the few quality action games we've gotten in years.
Yes, the game has a cringy oversexualized main character, doesn't make the actual game part of it any worse.
SB2 on the other hand is a bit different, at least Eve was an adult. I won't play SB2 because I refuse to play as a child looking character that's sexualized, period.
I'm not going to pretend like SB1 wasn't a banger just because of the sequel, though. This is the most milquetoast defense of the first Stellar Blade coming from a 3.4k post user with an 8 year old account that did all the correct virtue signals and they STILL perm'd him. Kyuji's bald ginger ass openly states his enjoyment of the first game and never misses an opportunity post screenshots and gifs from it yet THIS gets perm'd. Goddamn, the unwritten rules and identity hierarchy is in full swing.
Genuinely, what is the endgoal of RE now? The forum activity on the decline, new registrations aren't coming in fast enough, everyone's walking on eggshells, longtime users are getting disappeared because a few burka brigade members got peeved in the replies, it's all a total mess.
Just needs a David Hasselhoff figure to scream, "Mr Gorbachev Bdubbs, take down this wall!" and the east Resetera and the west NeoGooF shall be reunited as one!
(09-30-2026, 09:44 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: (09-30-2026, 09:40 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault.1647682/#post-161232451
Oof…always knew he was off tbh
That one will be interesting in how it's handled because he's part of that whole wholesome, thoughtful gaming crowd. Will they kick him out right away?
His video essays are genuinely great so kind of hope it's not true.
https://thebire.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=334&pid=205383#pid205383
Youtubers and Streamers deserve nothing but hate.
|