Journal of Other Forum Analysis (Volume II, Issue 2)
Yeah, I much rather read something like this at night FML

Quote:Jesus, this is not something you want to see the first thing in the morning.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault.1647682/page-10#post-161248531

Never heard of him before, but I see he’s Jewish, so Era will enjoy tearing him down I’m sure, they always suspicious of Jews
Reply
reeeeee brained   Smug
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Reply
Wow, some abusive dude working for one of these woke consultancy places. Hit Detection.

Who could've seen this coming. I'd never expect people that work at such places to have skeletons in their closet. I'm glad they get to tell me how I should enjoy my games though. 

Well, they finally got this chud to sit down and laugh my ass off.
Reply
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault.1647682/page-10#post-161249329

Quote:I know him from some friends of friends and yeah for me it takes more than couple of phony desperate tweets (in a very interesting timing) to believe in this fucking bullshit.
like at least give the guy a chance to respond with evidence and then make your fucking minds before jumping in ruining his career. jfc people we're suppose to be better than this.
Reply
[Image: fresh-prince-we.gif]
Reply
(09-30-2026, 10:17 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Leftistlawyer surprise appearance on my timeline


[Image: HTffnntWwAA8uEh?format=jpg&name=medium]

She was the one who defended that noodle guy (i forgot his full username) when he got arrested on campus, right?

Reminder that Nep has never congratulated him for being a real one
Reply
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault.1647682/page-11#post-161250328
Quote:Glenn Greenwald did a video on internet mob justice dog-piling very recently and there are a tonne of people in this thread that really need to watch.
ufup
Quote:No body needs to hear from Glenn on anything lol
Quote:Really, were stanning Glenn Greenwald now?
Quote:Any minute not wasted on anything done by Greenwald is a minute well spent.
plagiarize wrote:No. I don't think I shall.
Quote:Glenn Greenwald what the heck is going on
Reply
glenn greenwald, who wants to listen to that faggot?!! maf
4 users liked this post: Greatness Gone, simiansmarts, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
When will enough be enough?
Reply
(10-01-2026, 10:32 AM)Let's Cyber wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault.1647682/page-11#post-161250328

Pepsimaaan wrote:Glenn Greenwald did a video on internet mob justice dog-piling very recently and there are a tonne of people in this thread that really need to watch.


[Image: dqzkov5.png]


lol
Reply
(10-01-2026, 08:36 AM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault.1647682/page-10#post-161249329

Quote:I know him from some friends of friends and yeah for me it takes more than couple of phony desperate tweets (in a very interesting timing) to believe in this fucking bullshit.
like at least give the guy a chance to respond with evidence and then make your fucking minds before jumping in ruining his career. jfc people we're suppose to be better than this.

They edited their lie  after people pointed out there's evidence lol
Quote:.
 
Last edited: Today at 4:09 AM
Reply
(09-30-2026, 09:40 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault.1647682/#post-161232451

Oof…always knew he was off tbh
Yikes! Wholesome niceboi Era video essay darling as well.

Oofsies :/
Reply
(10-01-2026, 06:57 AM)Daffy Duck wrote: Yeah, I much rather read something like this at night FML

Quote:Jesus, this is not something you want to see the first thing in the morning.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault.1647682/page-10#post-161248531

Never heard of him before, but I see he’s Jewish, so Era will enjoy tearing him down I’m sure, they always suspicious of Jews

The accuser sat on the info for a decade. Let the guy build a following and waited for a campus sexual assault story to be in the news to piggyback off of. Not even doing the “it wasn’t my story to tell” bit.

Real hater moves

 HEAD TO TOE SOUL PLAYA
Reply
(10-01-2026, 10:32 AM)Let's Cyber wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault.1647682/page-11#post-161250328
Pepsimaaan wrote:Glenn Greenwald did a video on internet mob justice dog-piling very recently and there are a tonne of people in this thread that really need to watch.


The last two pages of this thread are all kinds of hilarious, but this is probably the best post, from ResetEra's least-favourite resident retard:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault.1647682/page-13#post-161256487

[Image: jdWM0sS.png]


ZeoVagine wrote:This is maybe the first time I could feel myself getting red over an argument on this site.

ZeoVagine wrote:This is maybe the first time I could feel myself getting red over an argument on this site.

ZeoVagine wrote:This is maybe the first time I could feel myself getting red over an argument on this site.



[Image: KO9vQjM.jpeg]
Reply
I spoke too soon. 

PlanetSmasher has entered the ring! And does what he does best...

Make the topic about himself  lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault.1647682/page-14#post-161257897

[Image: 8mwrFQR.png]

PlanetSmasher wrote:Honestly, thinking on it more, you're 100% right. The victim doesn't seem to have any choice in having this shit dredged up. It must be the worst fucking way for this to happen. If someone went online and started broadcasting my own sexual assault from high school without my permission I would wither into a dry husk and blow away in the wind.




Egomaniac    Egomaniac     Egomaniac     Egomaniac     Egomaniac     Egomaniac     Egomaniac
Reply
Ted the survivor. He said he was Santa but I could smell the whiskey
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, simiansmarts, D3RANG3D
Reply
Quote:It's a shame to see all this voice talent poured into this game when the game is from one of the worst people in the industry.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/order-of-the-sinking-star-voice-cast-reveal-trailer.1648291/
omfg
Reply
That PlanetSmasher post. 

Kobeyuck

This guy really does do everything, even getting sexually assaulted it seems.
Reply
(10-01-2026, 03:58 AM)Potato wrote:
(09-30-2026, 09:44 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(09-30-2026, 09:40 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault.1647682/#post-161232451

Oof…always knew he was off tbh

That one will be interesting in how it's handled because he's part of that whole wholesome, thoughtful gaming crowd. Will they kick him out right away?

 His video essays are genuinely great so kind of hope it's not true.

https://thebire.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=334&pid=205383#pid205383
Camby

It's called youtubing, dad, and it's totally different from streaming. 

Here, watch for a second

[Image: 62e43327205f7500187a00c7-width-700.jpg]

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: image.png]
Reply
That wasn’t even the first time that day where Jeff got red over an Internet argument. Someone called him a retarded fag on Twitter and he just lost it.
Reply
(09-30-2026, 10:30 PM)Nintex wrote: Yes it is horrible that the plane got hijacked and we have genocides and wars and all that

BUT

That should not mean you shouldn't buy Ace Combat 8

Reee is only buying Ace romantic sex-repulsed Combat.

I get no respect!
Reply
(10-01-2026, 02:43 PM)Vertigo wrote: That PlanetSmasher post. 

Kobeyuck

This guy really does do everything, even getting sexually assaulted it seems.

As we all know, Planetsmasher is a serial over-exaggerator.  I’m sure whatever happened could only loosely be described as sexual assault and certainly not to the level of rape that he’s piggybacking onto here.  Absolutely appalling and shameful behavior.  Which is doubly ironic because shame is a large reason why people who’ve been assaulted don’t come forward, but we know our boy Psmasher doesn’t have that issue.
Reply
(10-01-2026, 01:16 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(10-01-2026, 08:36 AM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault.1647682/page-10#post-161249329

Quote:I know him from some friends of friends and yeah for me it takes more than couple of phony desperate tweets (in a very interesting timing) to believe in this fucking bullshit.
like at least give the guy a chance to respond with evidence and then make your fucking minds before jumping in ruining his career. jfc people we're suppose to be better than this.

They edited their lie  after people pointed out there's evidence lol
Quote:.
 
Last edited: Today at 4:09 AM



User Banned (Permanent): Dismissing concerns of sexual assault, account in junior phase. Post reverted for emphasis
Reply
The “post reverted” shit they do is so messy and petty  lol
Reply
(10-01-2026, 04:42 PM)Lonewulfeus wrote: I’m sure whatever happened could only loosely be described as sexual assault and certainly not to the level of rape that he’s piggybacking onto here.
User Banned (permanent): Dismissing rape allegations over a series of posts. A long, disruptive history of the same. Inappropriate commentary around sexual assault. Boys Club rhetoric and dismissing of many concerns. Probably enjoys looking at women in bikinis
Reply
Well Jacob has been officially canceled. All is well with whatever fucking YouTube channel this is all about.

All the people posting about how they are devastated over this news are pathetic though. Parasocial relationships not even once.
Reply
(10-01-2026, 05:32 PM)Jansen wrote: Well Jacob has been officially canceled. All is well with whatever fucking YouTube channel this is all about.

All the people posting about how they are devastated over this news are pathetic though. Parasocial relationships not even once.

Quote:Its so freaking much content but i expect Ben to delete every video that has him on.
You just cant have your brand be tied to a person like this.

It just doesnt work.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault-up-geller-no-longer-associated-with-minnmax.1647682/post-161271838

I like the tacit implication that Ben would be a bad person if he doesn't delete every video. Meanwhile you can still watch House of Cards on Netflix but who cares
Reply
(10-01-2026, 05:32 PM)Jansen wrote: Well Jacob has been officially canceled. All is well with whatever fucking YouTube channel this is all about.

All the people posting about how they are devastated over this news are pathetic though. Parasocial relationships not even once.

Once again they eat one of their own. What I find particularly sinister is the scrubbing of any content featuring the person. Apparently Grubb, Giant Bomb and others have already scrubbed any recent appearances he made on their shows. Its ok guys him being a sexual assaulter doesn't change that you once consider him a friend and colleague.

But its genuinely crazy how some people are posting in that thread. Like I'm sure MinnMax will be fine. 

The order of importance in this post made me chuckle.

Danielsan, post: 161268865, member: 8038 wrote:Well that removes any doubts. I feel sorry for the team at MinnMax, the victim,. and as another poster mentioned, Jacob's wife.

Ridiculous. 

Yikes
Reply
(10-01-2026, 04:42 PM)Lonewulfeus wrote:
(10-01-2026, 02:43 PM)Vertigo wrote: That PlanetSmasher post. 

Kobeyuck

This guy really does do everything, even getting sexually assaulted it seems.

As we all know, Planetsmasher is a serial over-exaggerator.  I’m sure whatever happened could only loosely be described as sexual assault and certainly not to the level of rape that he’s piggybacking onto here.  Absolutely appalling and shameful behavior.  Which is doubly ironic because shame is a large reason why people who’ve been assaulted don’t come forward, but we know our boy Psmasher doesn’t have that issue.
Another student made fun of PSmasher's man breasts in the boy's locker room and he's been holding onto that trauma ever since  Sad 
 
He knows what's its like, ladies...
Reply
Jacob’s YouTube channel description:

Quote:Talking about video games, history, politics, empathy, and more — typically at the same time, always unpredictably.

Why is always these guys?
Reply


Forum Jump: