Journal of Other Forum Analysis (Volume II, Issue 2)
lmao
Reply
Vertigo wrote:What I find particularly sinister is the scrubbing of any content featuring the person. Apparently Grubb, Giant Bomb and others have already scrubbed any recent appearances he made on their shows.

I mean, you know that there is a loud segment of the fanbase that would bitch and moan about those videos still being up. I suppose you could argue that sexual assault survivors would actually get triggered by him if they are in the known, but most just want to cancel him.
Reply
(10-01-2026, 05:45 PM)Vertigo wrote:
(10-01-2026, 05:32 PM)Jansen wrote: Well Jacob has been officially canceled. All is well with whatever fucking YouTube channel this is all about.

All the people posting about how they are devastated over this news are pathetic though. Parasocial relationships not even once.

Once again they eat one of their own. What I find particularly sinister is the scrubbing of any content featuring the person. Apparently Grubb, Giant Bomb and others have already scrubbed any recent appearances he made on their shows. Its ok guys him being a sexual assaulter doesn't change that you once consider him a friend and colleague.

But its genuinely crazy how some people are posting in that thread. Like I'm sure MinnMax will be fine. 
They say they're "devastated" but their thinly veiled excitement over the opportunity to form a lynch mob and pressure the deletion of every piece of media featuring the guy proves otherwise.   
Why?
Reply
Dude has a wife? Willam 

I would feel sorry for him but the moralizing…
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Superstar, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
(10-01-2026, 06:05 PM)simiansmarts wrote:  They say they're "devastated" but their thinly veiled excitement over the opportunity to form a lynch mob and pressure the deletion of every piece of media featuring the guy proves otherwise.   
Why?

What even funnier is I saw in real time when that thread turned. It was holding in a wait and see pattern and then the original chick started deleting her posts and it got pretty pro lets give him the benefit of the doubt. 

And was beginning to go towards we don't believe the chick who first posted this as she posted a smiley face when she put up one of her posts.

Then 10 mins later someone dropped this in the thread and everyone scrambled like rats off a plague ship.

Its almost impressive how quickly they all switched up.

[Image: Screenshot-2026-10-01-111142.png]



Also its crazy how this person only got a two week ban for posting this.  


Quote:User Banned (2 Weeks): Conspiratorial rhetoric in a thread regarding sexual assault

PZT, post: 161242960, member: 216447 wrote:The timing is interesting/suspect, like they knew AC8 was coming out and wanted to ruin his month in particular

Trying to ruin what he's framed as a big positive exciting moment for him

It doesn't mean it's false or that there's no fire to this smoke, but it comes off as an act of gamesmanship and it implies deep-seated animus

Could be earned or not, as of this writing we seem to not know the messenger's connection to him

RE ThreadInsane
Reply
(10-01-2026, 05:26 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: The “post reverted” shit they do is so messy and petty  lol

Nepenthe will be like "ACAB" and then ban people for posts they already deleted themselves and regretted.
Reply
I’ve never watched any of these people Egomaniac
Reply
I put his latest video on to look at the comments.

"Video SAist."  Is my favourite so far.
Reply
lol lol lol

He consulted on SH2 remake. Guess he was the expert they hired for Angela's story.
Reply
(10-01-2026, 07:50 PM)HardcoreRetro wrote: lol lol lol

He consulted on SH2 remake. Guess he was the expert they hired for Angela's story.

“This Era favourite YouTuber is a sex pest.”

“You see it too? For me, it’s always like this.”
Reply
(10-01-2026, 05:45 PM)Vertigo wrote:
(10-01-2026, 05:32 PM)Jansen wrote: Well Jacob has been officially canceled. All is well with whatever fucking YouTube channel this is all about.

All the people posting about how they are devastated over this news are pathetic though. Parasocial relationships not even once.

Once again they eat one of their own. What I find particularly sinister is the scrubbing of any content featuring the person. Apparently Grubb, Giant Bomb and others have already scrubbed any recent appearances he made on their shows. Its ok guys him being a sexual assaulter doesn't change that you once consider him a friend and colleague.

But its genuinely crazy how some people are posting in that thread. Like I'm sure MinnMax will be fine. 

The order of importance in this post made me chuckle.

Danielsan, post: 161268865, member: 8038 wrote:Well that removes any doubts. I feel sorry for the team at MinnMax, the victim,. and as another poster mentioned, Jacob's wife.

Ridiculous. 

Yikes
In order of importance I will mention: my stream team crushes  girlinlove, the victim girlsad, another poster who I want to notice me girlwaving, and the wife I guess shockedgirlpickachu.
Reply
https://www.resetera.com/threads/marvels-wolverine-%E2%80%93-review-thread.1629529/page-138#post-161278393

Tombi, post: 161278393, member: 256543 wrote:Why not? I'm paying for online gaming, I'm paying for cloud storage on PlayStation. Sony has also officially announced that starting in January 2028, new PlayStation games will only be available digitally, meaning physical copies will no longer be an option for new releases.



That means we'll have no choice but to accept the prices Sony sets on the PlayStation Store. There won't be a physical copy to buy elsewhere, no competing retailers offering discounts, and no option to shop around for a better price.



So why shouldn't I be allowed to ask developers direct questions about the games and products we're paying for? It's not like these games are being given to us for free. We're customers, and I think it's perfectly fair to question a developer about their product, especially when it comes to something as important as the visual quality of a first-party PS5 game.

lol
Reply
(10-01-2026, 07:50 PM)HardcoreRetro wrote: lol lol lol

He consulted on SH2 remake. Guess he was the expert they hired for Angela's story.

God damn bloober team strikes again 🤣
3 users liked this post: Daffy Duck, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
(10-01-2026, 08:15 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/marvels-wolverine-%E2%80%93-review-thread.1629529/page-138#post-161278393

Tombi, post: 161278393, member: 256543 wrote:Why not? I'm paying for online gaming, I'm paying for cloud storage on PlayStation. Sony has also officially announced that starting in January 2028, new PlayStation games will only be available digitally, meaning physical copies will no longer be an option for new releases.



That means we'll have no choice but to accept the prices Sony sets on the PlayStation Store. There won't be a physical copy to buy elsewhere, no competing retailers offering discounts, and no option to shop around for a better price.



So why shouldn't I be allowed to ask developers direct questions about the games and products we're paying for? It's not like these games are being given to us for free. We're customers, and I think it's perfectly fair to question a developer about their product, especially when it comes to something as important as the visual quality of a first-party PS5 game.

lol

Confused 

That sounds reasonable.
3 users liked this post: Cheers, NekoFever, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
https://blog.playstation.com/2026/10/01/ai-upscaling-is-coming-to-ps5/
Once again, FUCK.AI. 👏
Reply
(10-01-2026, 08:15 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/marvels-wolverine-%E2%80%93-review-thread.1629529/page-138#post-161278393

Tombi, post: 161278393, member: 256543 wrote:Why not? I'm paying for online gaming, I'm paying for cloud storage on PlayStation. Sony has also officially announced that starting in January 2028, new PlayStation games will only be available digitally, meaning physical copies will no longer be an option for new releases.



That means we'll have no choice but to accept the prices Sony sets on the PlayStation Store. There won't be a physical copy to buy elsewhere, no competing retailers offering discounts, and no option to shop around for a better price.



So why shouldn't I be allowed to ask developers direct questions about the games and products we're paying for? It's not like these games are being given to us for free. We're customers, and I think it's perfectly fair to question a developer about their product, especially when it comes to something as important as the visual quality of a first-party PS5 game.

lol

The post he was referring to is hilariously unhinged.

Tombi, post: 161277901, member: 256543 wrote:Just popped the platinum trophy. Personally, I'd give it an 8/10, though I can still see why some outlets scored it around a 70%. But anything below 70, like 60, 50, or 40, is just pure exaggeration and obvious clickbait in my eyes.

[USER=4425]jstevenson[/USER] No offense, but can you explain why this game looks like a PS4 game? It doesn't even support RTGI, Mesh Shaders, or Nanite. Why would a first-party game skip technologies that have become such basic parts of modern rendering? Even Ubisoft has its own solutions for some of this, so why doesn't Insomniac?

For a linear, single-player PlayStation Studios exclusive, I expect absolutely top-tier visuals. This is supposed to be a showcase for the PS5, yet the final game looks genuinely disappointing.
Reply
[Image: image.png]  

[Image: image.png]
 
Zack Snyder's Sickos (Batman edition)
Reply
I think I tried to watch a Jacob Geller video a while ago but stopped because his mouth grossed me out.
Reply
(10-01-2026, 05:32 PM)Jansen wrote: Well Jacob has been officially canceled. All is well with whatever fucking YouTube channel this is all about.

All the people posting about how they are devastated over this news are pathetic though. Parasocial relationships not even once.

Spiders

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Reply
(10-01-2026, 05:45 PM)Vertigo wrote:
(10-01-2026, 05:32 PM)Jansen wrote: Well Jacob has been officially canceled. All is well with whatever fucking YouTube channel this is all about.

All the people posting about how they are devastated over this news are pathetic though. Parasocial relationships not even once.

Once again they eat one of their own. What I find particularly sinister is the scrubbing of any content featuring the person. Apparently Grubb, Giant Bomb and others have already scrubbed any recent appearances he made on their shows. Its ok guys him being a sexual assaulter doesn't change that you once consider him a friend and colleague.

But its genuinely crazy how some people are posting in that thread. Like I'm sure MinnMax will be fine. 

The order of importance in this post made me chuckle.

Danielsan, post: 161268865, member: 8038 wrote:Well that removes any doubts. I feel sorry for the team at MinnMax, the victim,. and as another poster mentioned, Jacob's wife.

Ridiculous. 

Yikes

The only people who will participate in a good cancelling are the lefties, so they really have no choice but to turn cannibal to get their fix. Everyone else is just going on with their day.
Reply
Finding sexual assault unforgivable is a fair stance, but I’m just confused about how you could have a problem with his statement. Isn’t it the ideal scenario for a sex pest to acknowledge their wrongdoings and work on becoming a better person who can function in society and not traumatize people?  ???

What is there to argue about at this point?
Reply
(10-01-2026, 08:35 PM)jooseloose wrote: I think I tried to watch a Jacob Geller video a while ago but stopped because his mouth grossed me out.
You dislike Jacob Geller because he's a rapist. 

I dislike Jacob Geller because of his weird-ass-looking mouth. 

We are not the same. 

Snob
Reply
(10-01-2026, 09:28 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: Finding sexual assault unforgivable is a fair stance, but I’m just confused about how you could have a problem with his statement. Isn’t it the ideal scenario for a sex pest to acknowledge their wrongdoings and work on becoming a better person who can function in society and not traumatize people?  ???

What is there to argue about at this point?

I think it kind of exposes that what they really want is someone to punch against. He admits fault and that he tries to be better, he's been fired and lost his partnerships, but they still have all their anger so they have to keep going.

Someone on RE even wants to go after the wife

Quote:I feel gross that his wife has known this entire time and has appeared on pew pew bang and slept over at the woman cohorts houses with Jacob.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault-up-geller-confirms-accusations-no-longer-associated-with-minnmax.1647682/post-161278030
Reply
(10-01-2026, 08:36 PM)Potato wrote:
(10-01-2026, 05:32 PM)Jansen wrote: Well Jacob has been officially canceled. All is well with whatever fucking YouTube channel this is all about.

All the people posting about how they are devastated over this news are pathetic though. Parasocial relationships not even once.

Spiders

Spoiler:  (click to show)

Jeffery reads all my posts about him Damaged
Reply
He always gave me bad vibes, I glad I used to look away from the screen whenever he was on my minimax superfriends cast
Reply
(10-01-2026, 09:28 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: Finding sexual assault unforgivable is a fair stance, but I’m just confused about how you could have a problem with his statement. Isn’t it the ideal scenario for a sex pest to acknowledge their wrongdoings and work on becoming a better person who can function in society and not traumatize people?  ???

What is there to argue about at this point?

Blood. They want blood. No amount of repentance will do. Only blood will do.
Reply
(10-01-2026, 10:07 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Someone on RE even wants to go after the wife

Quote:I feel gross that his wife has known this entire time and has appeared on pew pew bang and slept over at the woman cohorts houses with Jacob.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault-up-geller-confirms-accusations-no-longer-associated-with-minnmax.1647682/post-161278030
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault-up-geller-confirms-accusations-no-longer-associated-with-minnmax.1647682/page-20#post-161278132
Quote:It gives accessory after the fact
huh Wut
Reply
(10-01-2026, 10:07 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(10-01-2026, 09:28 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: Finding sexual assault unforgivable is a fair stance, but I’m just confused about how you could have a problem with his statement. Isn’t it the ideal scenario for a sex pest to acknowledge their wrongdoings and work on becoming a better person who can function in society and not traumatize people?  ???

What is there to argue about at this point?

I think it kind of exposes that what they really want is someone to punch against. He admits fault and that he tries to be better, he's been fired and lost his partnerships, but they still have all their anger so they have to keep going.

Someone on RE even wants to go after the wife

Quote:I feel gross that his wife has known this entire time and has appeared on pew pew bang and slept over at the woman cohorts houses with Jacob.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-and-minnmax-host-jacob-geller-accused-of-sexual-assault-up-geller-confirms-accusations-no-longer-associated-with-minnmax.1647682/post-161278030

Slept over? What the fuck? Are you 12, cunt?
Reply
(10-01-2026, 12:09 AM)filler wrote: you dorks have been reading reeee so much that you have absorbed their stupidity. the quotes and responses here all feel the same  Doge

Hesright

I have to admit though that I let the app hoes get the better of me
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
(10-01-2026, 08:35 PM)jooseloose wrote: I think I tried to watch a Jacob Geller video a while ago but stopped because his mouth grossed me out.

woah, holy shit, you’re completely right. I don’t even know how to describe what’s going on there.
2 users liked this post: benji, Taco Bell Tower
Reply


Forum Jump: