https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-froms-singleplayer-first-souls-games-be-given-a-pause-function.1644010/page-9#post-161112115
Quote: User Banned (1 Week): Trolling and antagonizing members over multiple posts, previously actioned for similar behavior, account in junior phase
slust wrote:jrx8080 wrote:I can't do this with sycophants anymore.
Ignored. Lol and as always I am proven correct with the sycophants claim.
(09-27-2026, 06:09 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: (09-25-2026, 08:53 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: Edit:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-plan-to-support-or-vote-for-anti-trans-candidates-please-stop-acting-like-youre-doing-the-trans-community-a-favor-because-youre-not.1643455/page-4#post-161036392
FirstTwoPages wrote:You can't say that here. I personally think it is indeed nuanced and ultimately shouldn't have much to do with the government at all, rather each individual committee for each sport league, but that's another opinion consider untenable on this website.
Quote: User banned (1 month): Transphobia
(09-25-2026, 08:53 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-plan-to-support-or-vote-for-anti-trans-candidates-please-stop-acting-like-youre-doing-the-trans-community-a-favor-because-youre-not.1643455/page-3#post-161036161
Tankman wrote:That ignores the fact that the trans athlete issue is an effective wedge because it is nuanced not because it is an automatic indicator of bigotry.
Quote: User banned (2 months): Transphobic rhetoric
16 users liked this post: Cheers, MJBarret, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, yetanotheraccountholyf, NekoFever, Daffy Duck, benji, Mask, Orange Juice Box, Alpacx, DavidCroquet, Let's Cyber, HaughtyFrank, Taco Bell Tower, BIONIC, Boredfrom
09-28-2026, 07:50 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2026, 07:54 PM by Hap Shaughnessy.)
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-2026-ot2-blue-wave-no-save.1602697/page-70#post-161140171
ClickyCal' wrote:BringBackSonics wrote:Fox News / Maga lost it shit when James Talarico named his favorite drag queen on the spot at a rally. (Alyssa Edwards.) It's like holy shit, let people live how they want to live. True, which also applies to Talarico supporting trans sports bans.
You'd think they would permanently ban the transphobics but give them a one month to think about their actions
(09-16-2026, 05:51 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: (09-15-2026, 10:01 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/macklemore-dropped-from-tour-after-saying-free-palestine-after-personal-demand-from-robert-kraft.1632688/page-21#post-160597174
newphoria wrote:Seems like you have to swear a blood oath to Israel before they even let you accumulate wealth and power on any large scale, and I'm not joking, it's too coincidental.
Quote: User Banned (2 Months): Antisemitic Rhetoric
Only two months for a Stormfront post? 
(09-28-2026, 07:39 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: (09-27-2026, 06:09 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-plan-to-support-or-vote-for-anti-trans-candidates-please-stop-acting-like-youre-doing-the-trans-community-a-favor-because-youre-not.1643455/page-3#post-161036161
Tankman wrote:That ignores the fact that the trans athlete issue is an effective wedge because it is nuanced not because it is an automatic indicator of bigotry.
Quote: User banned (2 months): Transphobic rhetoric
12 users liked this post: Mediocre Lager, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, yetanotheraccountholyf, NekoFever, benji, Mask, Chumbawumbafan69, Alpacx, Let's Cyber, HaughtyFrank, BIONIC, Taco Bell Tower
12 users liked this post: Mediocre Lager, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, yetanotheraccountholyf, benji, Alpacx, killamajig, D3RANG3D, DavidCroquet, Vertigo, Taco Bell Tower, Let's Cyber, BIONIC
09-28-2026, 08:43 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2026, 08:44 PM by Boredfrom.)
atolm wrote:I dont think I could have fun without feeling guilty if they used a real setting. Which I think it's pretty much the reason they don't.
barbarash wrote:Theres enough wars in the real world people are affected negativly by and have their traumas.
We don't need more wars in virtual worlds, based on the real world.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-do-you-feel-about-most-of-the-ace-combat-games-not-using-real-world-countries-in-their-plots.1645444/
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-game-business-physint-budget-at-xbox-is-reportedly-around-400m-schreier-jez-budget-is-far-lower.1644106/page-10#post-161082796
entrydenied, post: 161082796, member: 8095 wrote:What he wrote in his newsletter was misrepresented. The way he wrote he, he clearly meant that these are the numbers he heard. He didn't say that 400 mil is the definitive number.
big_z, post: 161083249, member: 29835 wrote:Don’t defend him, he knows exactly what’s he’s doing. He click bait farms engagement with methods that get people fired up. Thankfully more and more people have been catching onto his bullshit.
Majora's Mask, post: 161083297, member: 8008 wrote:I read the article and still think it’s shit. Just throwing numbers and rumors for the sake of engagement.
ZeoVGM, post: 161083507, member: 1119 wrote:That is irresponsible journalism.
Sounds like Jeff wants to discuss ethics in games journalism
14 users liked this post: MJBarret, Mediocre Lager, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, yetanotheraccountholyf, Orange Juice Box, NekoFever, benji, Potato, Chumbawumbafan69, Alpacx, killamajig, Taco Bell Tower, Hap Shaughnessy, HaughtyFrank
(09-28-2026, 07:34 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-froms-singleplayer-first-souls-games-be-given-a-pause-function.1644010/page-9#post-161112115
Quote: User Banned (1 Week): Trolling and antagonizing members over multiple posts, previously actioned for similar behavior, account in junior phase
slust wrote:jrx8080 wrote:I can't do this with sycophants anymore.
Ignored. Lol and as always I am proven correct with the sycophants claim. jrx8080 is an awful, EXTREMELY annoying user. working their way up to be on the list of WOATs for sure
(09-28-2026, 08:14 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: You'd think they would permanently ban the transphobics but give them a one month to think about their actions 
Also wait 48 to 72 hours to ban them so that no one notices.
Gee, it's almost as if deep down they know their moderation is dogshit and are ashamed of it. But gotta please Clicky and Kyuji.
(09-28-2026, 09:05 PM)Ethan wrote: Also wait 48 to 72 hours to ban them so that no one notices. ???...that's just how long the review process takes. 3 mods have to sign off on every ban, fyi.
14 users liked this post: MJBarret, Mediocre Lager, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, yetanotheraccountholyf, NekoFever, benji, Potato, Chumbawumbafan69, Alpacx, killamajig, Taco Bell Tower, BIONIC, JoeBoy101, Boredfrom
ERA is so fucking fake with the “I rather don’t bomb real places, mmmh okay.”
I mock Whitta because he needs real places to emotionally connect in his anime flight sim, while ERA needs a fictional setting to disassociate from fictional violence and stories. How this fuckers deal with fiction in general? Or they are just full of shit and don’t want to admit that virtue signaling has taken control of their online posting?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-i-tell-the-girl-i-like-how-i-feel-she-probably-isnt-interested-in-me.1645540/
N7 Snake wrote:There's a girl I've been seeing on and off for four months. She's five years younger than me. She's 24 and I'm 29. I've been really impressed by her beauty, her intelligence, and the way she talks. To be honest, I didn't find her that attractive at first, but the more time I spent with her, the more I liked her.
Here's the thing. Her parents divorced years ago. She isn't close with her sister. So, how should I put it—she's someone who's always built her life on her own. That's why she doesn't want to let anyone into her life. She also told a friend of mine, implying me, "I don't think we'd get along."
I think after hearing that, I wanted to forget about her completely, but last week I felt something. I realized I missed her. I went to visit a friend who works at her office. We were having tea together when I saw her, and she greeted me with that same look of hers again.
I know there's a good chance I'll get rejected. Everyone around me says I'll get turned down. But for some reason, I don't know. I have this feeling that if I tell her, I'll feel relieved or something good will happen.
Also, I finished Death Stranding 2 two weeks ago. The scene where Neil buys flowers for Lucy inspired me. I want to get her favorite flower and tell her how I feel. Here's the conversation I have in my head:
"I've been thinking about this for a long time. I wish I'd had more chances to get to know you. I realize that if you'd wanted to, you would've accepted when I asked you out for coffee. That's why I held back. But I've realized that I enjoy spending time with you, and that's why I wanted to just come out and say it. I like you, and I want to get to know you better."
We had a business project together at the beginning of the summer. I asked her, "If you can't find time during the week, can we talk in person?" She said she had time during the week. It wasn't exactly an invitation to grab coffee, though.
There's a 99% chance I'll get rejected. I don't think I'll be upset, but I want to give it a try.
09-28-2026, 09:50 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2026, 09:52 PM by Boredfrom.)
(09-28-2026, 09:41 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-i-tell-the-girl-i-like-how-i-feel-she-probably-isnt-interested-in-me.1645540/
N7 Snake wrote:There's a girl I've been seeing on and off for four months. She's five years younger than me. She's 24 and I'm 29. I've been really impressed by her beauty, her intelligence, and the way she talks. To be honest, I didn't find her that attractive at first, but the more time I spent with her, the more I liked her.
Here's the thing. Her parents divorced years ago. She isn't close with her sister. So, how should I put it—she's someone who's always built her life on her own. That's why she doesn't want to let anyone into her life. She also told a friend of mine, implying me, "I don't think we'd get along."
I think after hearing that, I wanted to forget about her completely, but last week I felt something. I realized I missed her. I went to visit a friend who works at her office. We were having tea together when I saw her, and she greeted me with that same look of hers again.
I know there's a good chance I'll get rejected. Everyone around me says I'll get turned down. But for some reason, I don't know. I have this feeling that if I tell her, I'll feel relieved or something good will happen.
Also, I finished Death Stranding 2 two weeks ago. The scene where Neil buys flowers for Lucy inspired me. I want to get her favorite flower and tell her how I feel. Here's the conversation I have in my head:
"I've been thinking about this for a long time. I wish I'd had more chances to get to know you. I realize that if you'd wanted to, you would've accepted when I asked you out for coffee. That's why I held back. But I've realized that I enjoy spending time with you, and that's why I wanted to just come out and say it. I like you, and I want to get to know you better."
We had a business project together at the beginning of the summer. I asked her, "If you can't find time during the week, can we talk in person?" She said she had time during the week. It wasn't exactly an invitation to grab coffee, though.
There's a 99% chance I'll get rejected. I don't think I'll be upset, but I want to give it a try.
Poor guy needs to learn lessons you can only learn in the field.
A decade or so ago a 24 y/o would've thought this was cute.
(09-28-2026, 09:41 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-i-tell-the-girl-i-like-how-i-feel-she-probably-isnt-interested-in-me.1645540/
N7 Snake wrote:There's a girl I've been seeing on and off for four months. She's five years younger than me. She's 24 and I'm 29. I've been really impressed by her beauty, her intelligence, and the way she talks. To be honest, I didn't find her that attractive at first, but the more time I spent with her, the more I liked her.
Here's the thing. Her parents divorced years ago. She isn't close with her sister. So, how should I put it—she's someone who's always built her life on her own. That's why she doesn't want to let anyone into her life. She also told a friend of mine, implying me, "I don't think we'd get along."
I think after hearing that, I wanted to forget about her completely, but last week I felt something. I realized I missed her. I went to visit a friend who works at her office. We were having tea together when I saw her, and she greeted me with that same look of hers again.
I know there's a good chance I'll get rejected. Everyone around me says I'll get turned down. But for some reason, I don't know. I have this feeling that if I tell her, I'll feel relieved or something good will happen.
Also, I finished Death Stranding 2 two weeks ago. The scene where Neil buys flowers for Lucy inspired me. I want to get her favorite flower and tell her how I feel. Here's the conversation I have in my head:
"I've been thinking about this for a long time. I wish I'd had more chances to get to know you. I realize that if you'd wanted to, you would've accepted when I asked you out for coffee. That's why I held back. But I've realized that I enjoy spending time with you, and that's why I wanted to just come out and say it. I like you, and I want to get to know you better."
We had a business project together at the beginning of the summer. I asked her, "If you can't find time during the week, can we talk in person?" She said she had time during the week. It wasn't exactly an invitation to grab coffee, though.
There's a 99% chance I'll get rejected. I don't think I'll be upset, but I want to give it a try.
He wants to ask out hot young coworker because he was inspired by Death Stranding.
She told a friend she doesn't think they'd get along.
Has a whole speech planned out that sounds like its from an anime.
13 users liked this post: MJBarret, nachobro, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, yetanotheraccountholyf, Orange Juice Box, Daffy Duck, benji, Chumbawumbafan69, FUME5, killamajig, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, BIONIC
(09-28-2026, 09:41 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-i-tell-the-girl-i-like-how-i-feel-she-probably-isnt-interested-in-me.1645540/
N7 Snake wrote:There's a girl I've been seeing on and off for four months. She's five years younger than me. She's 24 and I'm 29. I've been really impressed by her beauty, her intelligence, and the way she talks. To be honest, I didn't find her that attractive at first, but the more time I spent with her, the more I liked her.
Here's the thing. Her parents divorced years ago. She isn't close with her sister. So, how should I put it—she's someone who's always built her life on her own. That's why she doesn't want to let anyone into her life. She also told a friend of mine, implying me, "I don't think we'd get along."
I think after hearing that, I wanted to forget about her completely, but last week I felt something. I realized I missed her. I went to visit a friend who works at her office. We were having tea together when I saw her, and she greeted me with that same look of hers again.
I know there's a good chance I'll get rejected. Everyone around me says I'll get turned down. But for some reason, I don't know. I have this feeling that if I tell her, I'll feel relieved or something good will happen.
Also, I finished Death Stranding 2 two weeks ago. The scene where Neil buys flowers for Lucy inspired me. I want to get her favorite flower and tell her how I feel. Here's the conversation I have in my head:
"I've been thinking about this for a long time. I wish I'd had more chances to get to know you. I realize that if you'd wanted to, you would've accepted when I asked you out for coffee. That's why I held back. But I've realized that I enjoy spending time with you, and that's why I wanted to just come out and say it. I like you, and I want to get to know you better."
We had a business project together at the beginning of the summer. I asked her, "If you can't find time during the week, can we talk in person?" She said she had time during the week. It wasn't exactly an invitation to grab coffee, though.
There's a 99% chance I'll get rejected. I don't think I'll be upset, but I want to give it a try. Someone explain to this guy that when someone says "I've been seeing someone" they don't mean literally with their eyeballs as a passive intake of visual information.
If that dude gave her the flower and it was the right one and walked off all  he'd at least level up when he saved next
(09-28-2026, 08:55 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: (09-28-2026, 07:34 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-froms-singleplayer-first-souls-games-be-given-a-pause-function.1644010/page-9#post-161112115
Quote: User Banned (1 Week): Trolling and antagonizing members over multiple posts, previously actioned for similar behavior, account in junior phase
slust wrote:Lol and as always I am proven correct with the sycophants claim. jrx8080 is an awful, EXTREMELY annoying user. working their way up to be on the list of WOATs for sure
He edited his post to this:
Quote:edit rather not
Strange it doesn't show he edited like everyone else who edit their posts.
(09-28-2026, 09:41 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-i-tell-the-girl-i-like-how-i-feel-she-probably-isnt-interested-in-me.1645540/
N7 Snake wrote:There's a girl I've been seeing on and off for four months. She's five years younger than me. She's 24 and I'm 29. I've been really impressed by her beauty, her intelligence, and the way she talks. To be honest, I didn't find her that attractive at first, but the more time I spent with her, the more I liked her.
Here's the thing. Her parents divorced years ago. She isn't close with her sister. So, how should I put it—she's someone who's always built her life on her own. That's why she doesn't want to let anyone into her life. She also told a friend of mine, implying me, "I don't think we'd get along."
I think after hearing that, I wanted to forget about her completely, but last week I felt something. I realized I missed her. I went to visit a friend who works at her office. We were having tea together when I saw her, and she greeted me with that same look of hers again.
I know there's a good chance I'll get rejected. Everyone around me says I'll get turned down. But for some reason, I don't know. I have this feeling that if I tell her, I'll feel relieved or something good will happen.
Also, I finished Death Stranding 2 two weeks ago. The scene where Neil buys flowers for Lucy inspired me. I want to get her favorite flower and tell her how I feel. Here's the conversation I have in my head:
"I've been thinking about this for a long time. I wish I'd had more chances to get to know you. I realize that if you'd wanted to, you would've accepted when I asked you out for coffee. That's why I held back. But I've realized that I enjoy spending time with you, and that's why I wanted to just come out and say it. I like you, and I want to get to know you better."
We had a business project together at the beginning of the summer. I asked her, "If you can't find time during the week, can we talk in person?" She said she had time during the week. It wasn't exactly an invitation to grab coffee, though.
There's a 99% chance I'll get rejected. I don't think I'll be upset, but I want to give it a try.
Yesterday, 12:10 AM
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 12:11 AM by Jansen.)
We are in such a serious dry spell I yearn for the days of fart trails.
Yesterday, 12:29 AM
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 12:29 AM by DavidCroquet.)
Well Jansen, this may be one to watch:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/man-identified-as-nyt-games-engineer-reportedly-killed-by-in-laws-in-dublin-ca.1645315/page-3
Wife's parents kill son-in-law in broad daylight. Turns out the son has charges of abuse to wife and child--cue Era cheering for the the in-laws.
But on the last page, a twist!
Quote:McKinsey, who was transgender, alleged that Chen also directed anti-LGBTQ+ slurs at him and the child. According to the petition, Chen referred first to the child, then to McKinsey, as a "disgusting queer" and a "pervert."
In his filing, McKinsey accused Jang of being abusive during medical procedures related to his transition. In one instance, he alleged Jang tried to pull medical tubes from his body shortly after a procedure.
I can't figure out if the husband is a man, woman, or themshe, but the ingredients are all present for the thread to blow up fantastically or--and I hate to even put it into words--silently disappear from the front page.
15 users liked this post: MJBarret, JoeBoy101, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, yetanotheraccountholyf, benji, Hap Shaughnessy, Potato, Taco Bell Tower, Lonewulfeus, Alpacx, D3RANG3D, HaughtyFrank, Boredfrom, simiansmarts, killamajig
Yesterday, 12:34 AM
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 12:39 AM by simiansmarts.)
(Yesterday, 12:29 AM)DavidCroquet wrote: Well Jansen, this may be one to watch:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/man-identified-as-nyt-games-engineer-reportedly-killed-by-in-laws-in-dublin-ca.1645315/page-3
Wife's parents kill son-in-law in broad daylight. Turns out the son has charges of abuse to wife and child--cue Era cheering for the the in-laws.
But on the last page, a twist!
Quote:McKinsey, who was transgender, alleged that Chen also directed anti-LGBTQ+ slurs at him and the child. According to the petition, Chen referred first to the child, then to McKinsey, as a "disgusting queer" and a "pervert."
In his filing, McKinsey accused Jang of being abusive during medical procedures related to his transition. In one instance, he alleged Jang tried to pull medical tubes from his body shortly after a procedure.
I can't figure out if the husband is a man, woman, or themshe, but the ingredients are all present for the thread to blow up fantastically or--and I hate to even put it into words--silently disappear from the front page.
Soi-Fong wrote:FrostweaveBandage wrote:Can we agree not to root for murder? JFC So, what's your view of Luigi? Because, as someone on a UHC insurance plan I don't agree on murder, but I sure as hell won't waste tears on the CEO.
B-Dumbs: "why is our userbase so bloodthirsty??"
12 users liked this post: Cheers, Mediocre Lager, JoeBoy101, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Nintex, Taco Bell Tower, benji, Hap Shaughnessy, Alpacx, BIONIC, D3RANG3D, HaughtyFrank
Neutron wrote:Era: "Well, that certainly took an unexpected twist! Next time, I'll be a little more reasonable before I go frothing at the mouth!"
Also Era: "YES SLAUGHTER HIM IN THE FUCKING STREET! SO ROMANTIC!"
18 users liked this post: Cheers, simiansmarts, MJBarret, Mediocre Lager, JoeBoy101, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, yetanotheraccountholyf, Orange Juice Box, Taco Bell Tower, Propagandhim, Potato, benji, Hap Shaughnessy, Alpacx, BIONIC, D3RANG3D, Boredfrom, HaughtyFrank
Quote:Absolutely crazy story. And another reminder not to judge too quickly.
What he means is "not celebrate murder early"
(Yesterday, 12:29 AM)DavidCroquet wrote: Well Jansen, this may be one to watch:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/man-identified-as-nyt-games-engineer-reportedly-killed-by-in-laws-in-dublin-ca.1645315/page-3
Wife's parents kill son-in-law in broad daylight. Turns out the son has charges of abuse to wife and child--cue Era cheering for the the in-laws.
But on the last page, a twist!
Quote:McKinsey, who was transgender, alleged that Chen also directed anti-LGBTQ+ slurs at him and the child. According to the petition, Chen referred first to the child, then to McKinsey, as a "disgusting queer" and a "pervert."
In his filing, McKinsey accused Jang of being abusive during medical procedures related to his transition. In one instance, he alleged Jang tried to pull medical tubes from his body shortly after a procedure.
I can't figure out if the husband is a man, woman, or themshe, but the ingredients are all present for the thread to blow up fantastically or--and I hate to even put it into words--silently disappear from the front page.
Sounds like everyone was a scumbag and the children were the ones losing. That cross dressing kid is going to have some fun trauma and issues.
EthanolTurbo wrote:Moral of the story... don't fuck with the Chinese grandparents at the end of their lives who have nothing to lose and grew up in a far different culture where solutions to problems might be quite a bit more hardcore. It's just a shame that the grandchildren will have this as their legacy. RearAutomata wrote:The moral of the story is that the grandparents were pieces of shit that decided to traumatize countless others.
That still sounds like Chinese grandparents.
QuisTopTier wrote:That usually ends real well with people that have a history of abuse. We dont know the full story but something made the grandparents feel this was justified
Like no shit murder is bad but we also live in a world where countless stories of abuse get a slap on the wrist with the victims eventually dead
duckroll wrote:Yeah maybe the fact that he's transgender and they are abusive and unable to accept that made them feel it was justified. Yay right?
Who is worse? QuisTopTier trying to justify murder or Duckroll trying to moralize after they realized it was an anti trans murder.
12 users liked this post: Cheers, MJBarret, killamajig, DavidCroquet, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, yetanotheraccountholyf, Taco Bell Tower, benji, Hap Shaughnessy, Alpacx, D3RANG3D, HaughtyFrank
|