Journal of Other Forum Analysis (Volume II, Issue 2)



Waiting for the boomers to put THPS2x into Deus EX
4 users liked this post: Polident, Nintex, BIONIC, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
Quote:Cornell's student newspaper, the Cornell Daily Sun, went absolutely ham on this.

A brave act of journalism, naming the perpetrators and dragging Cornell's administration for paragraphs over the cover-up and failures.

Quote:You should mention the scumbags' names in the main post OP, people should know who these raping pricks are

There is a strong likelihood that poor girl is not the first victim.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/former-cornell-university-student-sues-school-7-fraternity-members-over-rape-allegations.1644703/post-161102203

Of course resetera has learned nothing from other high profile rape cases and instead of waiting for the facts they cheer on the guys being doxxed.

Maybe they'll recant if one of the guys turns out to be trans
Reply
(Yesterday, 03:42 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
Quote:Horrible update Jesus Christ
https://www.resetera.com/threads/man-identified-as-nyt-games-engineer-reportedly-killed-by-in-laws-in-dublin-ca.1645315/post-161171002


A guy getting shot becomes horrible when it turns out he's trans


No posts since Feels bad, man
4 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Alpacx, BIONIC, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
(09-15-2026, 04:47 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Resetera is definitely an institution, if you think about it

(Yesterday, 05:25 PM)who is ted danson? wrote:


Waiting for the boomers to put THPS2x into Deus EX

Kanye’s verse in this song was soooooo good. Fuck.
3 users liked this post: who is ted danson?, Nintex, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
(Yesterday, 06:17 PM)Jansen wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:42 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
Quote:Horrible update Jesus Christ
https://www.resetera.com/threads/man-identified-as-nyt-games-engineer-reportedly-killed-by-in-laws-in-dublin-ca.1645315/post-161171002


A guy getting shot becomes horrible when it turns out he's trans


No posts since Feels bad, man

CIS DONT CARE
3 users liked this post: BIONIC, Jansen, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
SKATEBOARDS IN CALL OF DUTY

GOLDEN AGE

PROMISES MADE

PROMISES KEPT

OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™
2 users liked this post: who is ted danson?, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
(Yesterday, 06:17 PM)Jansen wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:42 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
Quote:Horrible update Jesus Christ
https://www.resetera.com/threads/man-identified-as-nyt-games-engineer-reportedly-killed-by-in-laws-in-dublin-ca.1645315/post-161171002


A guy getting shot becomes horrible when it turns out he's trans


No posts since Feels bad, man

I really like this take.

Quote:There's a lot of injustice in the world, but people really need to be careful not to end up like the League of Shadows from Batman. Yea sometimes people who deserve to face justice don't, but I don't want to start punishing everyone harsher cause the privileged get away with it easier.

We don't know everything, but even if the guy perhaps was abusive, he deserved to die for it or even that the killers aren't killers because...they killed someone guilty (and let's be really clear here about what he's possibly guilty of, this ain't Jeffrey Epstein or John Wayne Gacy they killed)? Really?

Batmayne
Reply
https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-on-the-verge-of-losing-all-hope-for-my-future.1625602/#post-161161627

TyraZaurus, post: 161161627, member: 31350 wrote:I got the results of my hearing yesterday



I have a guardian. I have pretty much lost all of the rights and independence I had left.



I don't know what to do. I don't know how to have any hope going forward.



Who knew that constantly acting crazy would have consequences
Reply
(Yesterday, 05:10 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Millstone wrote:It is absolutely heinous how this story is gaining traction as weaponized hate against trans people.

A horrible story that the worst of us are foaming out their mouths to turn into a broader culture war issue; Callously connecting this to midterm elections across the country. Sickening.

I hope the children involved are getting immense support and care through this tragedy.

It does? I feel everyone In this story is an asshole or a weirdo to take it as either side of the culture war, specially because in the center of it there is a divorce battle.

The first two pages of responses were very happy to weaponise hate against cis men though. 
hmm
Reply
(Yesterday, 08:09 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-on-the-verge-of-losing-all-hope-for-my-future.1625602/#post-161161627

TyraZaurus, post: 161161627, member: 31350 wrote:I got the results of my hearing yesterday



I have a guardian. I have pretty much lost all of the rights and independence I had left.



I don't know what to do. I don't know how to have any hope going forward.



Who knew that constantly acting crazy would have consequences

The only thing he’s allowed to play all day is Palworld Goldberg
Reply
(Yesterday, 08:09 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-on-the-verge-of-losing-all-hope-for-my-future.1625602/#post-161161627

TyraZaurus, post: 161161627, member: 31350 wrote:I got the results of my hearing yesterday



I have a guardian. I have pretty much lost all of the rights and independence I had left.



I don't know what to do. I don't know how to have any hope going forward.



Who knew that constantly acting crazy would have consequences
TyraZaurus' situation confuses me so much. So he's a forty-something disabled crippling autistic trans person living in a group home located in a red state who's supported by government checks and his aging parents so he buy the latest toys and games BUT he's also crazy depressed that he's on the verge of losing his independence and now the court requires he needs a guardian? 
 
Someone make sense of this for me.   Mike
Reply
(Yesterday, 08:45 PM)simiansmarts wrote:
(Yesterday, 08:09 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-on-the-verge-of-losing-all-hope-for-my-future.1625602/#post-161161627

TyraZaurus, post: 161161627, member: 31350 wrote:I got the results of my hearing yesterday



I have a guardian. I have pretty much lost all of the rights and independence I had left.



I don't know what to do. I don't know how to have any hope going forward.



Who knew that constantly acting crazy would have consequences
TyraZaurus' situation confuses me so much. So he's a disabled crippling autistic trans person living in a group home located in a red state who's supported by government checks and his aging parents so he buy the latest toys and games BUT he's also crazy depressed that he's on the verge of losing his independence and now the court requires he needs a guardian? 
 
Someone make sense of this for me.   Mike

it is a mystery
Reply
https://www.resetera.com/threads/man-identified-as-nyt-games-engineer-reportedly-killed-by-in-laws-in-dublin-ca.1645315/page-4#post-161183371
Quote:Everybody here likes to jump in with their moral judgments the moment something is reported. Then new news comes out and they disappear. This is the Era way.
This is about that time where Cucked B-Dubs, A rival living a Lie, locks the thread. 

We can't have any introspection or posters learning from their mistakes, No siree.  wag Stop making the community look bad by pointing out this very obvious problem.  maf
Reply
Random guy stumbling into Era from some other, saner site.

nekomix wrote:Well, that is one crazy news to read in the morning. Can't wait for the full wrap-up.
[Image: 26896-m.webp]
Reply
I always enjoy it when a post gets bumped from the evil age of like 2024 and they're like what the fuck are you doing posting in this thread now? Don't you know the damage and harm you're causing?
Reply
Ashes of dreams hasn't posted since the 5th Feels bad, man looks like they gave up after they realized they couldn't win against the AI Bros
Reply
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mcdonalds-tests-ai-powered-pricing-recommendations-for-its-burgers.1646509/#post-161184253

Quote:I'm a fat fuck who loves McDonald's but they aren't the only game in town when it comes to clogging my arteries so this will definitely be a healthy development for my diet in the current layer of hellscape we're on, as I assume those other games in town will be just as stupid to try this if they aren't already doing it.

Heh

Riotous catching a stray as well

Quote:No customer wants this.
There are plenty of other local burger places that have way better quality & cheaper.

But thank goodness we have Jesus Toast in here trying to calm everyone down. No actually everything is fine, guys!
Reply
McDonalds pricing is a great use of Super Intelligence. Applause
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Reply
https://www.resetera.com/threads/democrats-lose-by-punching-down-on-trans-issues-strategists-say.1646680/
Swiggins, post: 161191549, member: 41955 wrote:Democrats need to know that the trans community still has shooters out here.
Uh…phrasing  girlcringe
Reply
https://www.resetera.com/threads/democrats-lose-by-punching-down-on-trans-issues-strategists-say.1646680/#post-161191549

Swiggins wrote:Democrats need to know that the Trans Community still has shooters out here.
What
Reply
(Yesterday, 08:15 PM)Potato wrote:
(Yesterday, 05:10 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Millstone wrote:It is absolutely heinous how this story is gaining traction as weaponized hate against trans people.

A horrible story that the worst of us are foaming out their mouths to turn into a broader culture war issue; Callously connecting this to midterm elections across the country. Sickening.

I hope the children involved are getting immense support and care through this tragedy.

It does? I feel everyone In this story is an asshole or a weirdo to take it as either side of the culture war, specially because in the center of it there is a divorce battle.

The first two pages of responses were very happy to weaponise hate against cis men though. 
hmm
Cis scum always had it coming. Always! 

But also, don’t forget to fight for us in the streets!
Reply
(Yesterday, 08:45 PM)simiansmarts wrote:
(Yesterday, 08:09 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-on-the-verge-of-losing-all-hope-for-my-future.1625602/#post-161161627

TyraZaurus, post: 161161627, member: 31350 wrote:I got the results of my hearing yesterday

I have a guardian. I have pretty much lost all of the rights and independence I had left.

I don't know what to do. I don't know how to have any hope going forward.

Who knew that constantly acting crazy would have consequences
TyraZaurus' situation confuses me so much. So he's a forty-something disabled crippling autistic trans person living in a group home located in a red state who's supported by government checks and his aging parents so he buy the latest toys and games BUT he's also crazy depressed that he's on the verge of losing his independence and now the court requires he needs a guardian? 
 
Someone make sense of this for me.   Mike

What's so hard to understand that a guy who relies on government and family for all of his income and social needs just wants to be left alone to goon to anime and play video games?

Why are you so intent on genociding his basic human rights?
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
New lesbian dropped



[Image: HTaNiNRWkAA3K5u?format=jpg&name=medium]
Reply
Lol in what way are the dems 'punching down' on trans issues? no longer making it a focus of their mid term campaigns is not punching down. its bring them back to issues that the majority of voters actually care about, getting caught in the trans culture war was always a non starter and vote loser.

Very desperate stuff from Clicky. That pervert sees the writing on the wall.
Reply
(Yesterday, 05:25 PM)who is ted danson? wrote:


Waiting for the boomers to put THPS2x into Deus EX



Game devs used to do this themselves. Now the fans have to mod it. Dark days.
Reply
(11 hours ago)Greatness Gone wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/democrats-lose-by-punching-down-on-trans-issues-strategists-say.1646680/
Swiggins, post: 161191549, member: 41955 wrote:Democrats need to know that the trans community still has shooters out here.
Uh…phrasing  girlcringe

Total unbiased news source
https://assignedmedia.org/about-assigned/
Quote:Assigned media is your transgender news website.

Mainstream coverage of transgender life is falling short as an unprecedented rollback of trans people’s equal rights advances throughout the United States.

Assigned publishes factual, up to date, responsible coverage of trans issues, allowing trans people and our allies to separate the truth from the lies and build a response to the increasingly difficult conditions the trans community faces on an individual and community level.

Assigned’s founder, Evan Urquhart, is an award winning trans journalist whose work has appeared on the Atlantic, Vanity Fair, Politico, NewNowNext, Truthout, Autostraddle, and Slate. In 2025 he was a fellow at the Knight Science Journalism program at MIT
Reply
(10 hours ago)Polident wrote:

Game devs used to do this themselves. Now the fans have to mod it. Dark days.

dont worry, its actually ai doing it now
Reply
(11 hours ago)HaughtyFrank wrote: New lesbian dropped



[Image: HTaNiNRWkAA3K5u?format=jpg&name=medium]


can we finally get more of a variety of "lesbian sleeps with guy" porn videos now?  its been slim pickins for years
Reply
(Yesterday, 05:10 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Millstone wrote:It is absolutely heinous how this story is gaining traction as weaponized hate against trans people.

A horrible story that the worst of us are foaming out their mouths to turn into a broader culture war issue; Callously connecting this to midterm elections across the country. Sickening.

I hope the children involved are getting immense support and care through this tragedy.

It does? I feel everyone In this story is an asshole or a weirdo to take it as either side of the culture war, specially because in the center of it there is a divorce battle.

Dude transitioned in 2010 and then they married in 2011, so his claims of abuse and bigotry are probably just lies for the custody battle.

I don't
2 users liked this post: Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower
Reply
(11 hours ago)HaughtyFrank wrote: New lesbian dropped



[Image: HTaNiNRWkAA3K5u?format=jpg&name=medium]

I remember when Cynthia Nixon of Sex and the City fame was all "I'm a lesbian and my past relationships with men were just as valid as those with women" and everyone was all "WTF" and she was all "Ok fine I'm bisexual" and that was the end of it.

Twas a simpler time.
5 users liked this post: Boredfrom, NekoFever, Potato, HaughtyFrank, Taco Bell Tower
Reply


Forum Jump: